Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Duke Nukem Forever!

AshMat

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. This is Duke Nukem. True to how it's always been. If you don't like the humour or style then, why be here.

I go where I please and I please where I go..

There are plenty of things about Duke Nukem that will bring a smile to your face and the voice did its best to make that trailer decent but I don't really see the humour in throwing 'crap' around ::shrug:

I go where I please and I please where I go..

There are plenty of things about Duke Nukem that will bring a smile to your face and the voice did its best to make that trailer decent but I don't really see the humour in throwing 'crap' around ::shrug:

Well that's fair enough :) I just don't understand a few peoples attitudes (not just here by the way). It's not going to be groundbraking. It's not going to set standards lol. It is essentially a decade old, Gearboxs' only job was to finish and polish. They weren't asked to change it. If they were that'd defeat the purpose?

^No, in fact as far as I'm aware a number of the original developers are actually still working on the game within the studio that's working on it.

Like people like George Broussard, etc have no input anymore I dont think but it's very much just continuing the spirit of the project that was started at 3DRealms and taking it to completion.

All the demo stuff leading up to the football field thing and then Duke getting blown by 2 women is all from work 3DRealms made I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if he perhaps means this;

IMAG0101.jpg

Which is not the code you get inside Borderlands, but instead a code we've been given at GAME but with no instructions as of yet.

I really should register that code.

Edit: Code registered; lol

Edited by Dyson

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!