NEurope
AshMat

Duke Nukem Forever!

Hey guys, I just got back from hell, the bloody place has all frozen over! There are daemons building snowman and shi... oh, wait, this explains it.

In unrelated news, pigs apparently have been shot down over Iranian air space. Weird.

"Doc, you're not gonna believe this, but we're going back to 1955!"

"IDon'tBelieveIt!"

If there's a delay or the trailer get's pulled, I will eat my own arse.

Hey guys, I just got back from hell, the bloody place has all frozen over! There are daemons building snowman and shi... oh, wait, this explains it.

In unrelated news, pigs apparently have been shot down over Iranian air space. Weird.

And pigs have just been seen flying over London and Wii has come back in stock and there is plenty to go around for all in Europe with loads of spare.

Back on topic, not too sure if this is true as it is not on a well known site for news, but if it is then it will have to be good like the N64 version was.

And pigs have just been seen flying over London and Wii has come back in stock and there is plenty to go around for all in Europe with loads of spare.

Back on topic, not too sure if this is true as it is not on a well known site for news, but if it is then it will have to be good like the N64 version was.

What do you mean... it was on their own forums.

Lol, nineteenth you say? That number is a crafty one, this could potentially end up being anything if 19 has its wicked way.

Does anyone care anymore though? This game has taken so long how many people give damn.

Equally its gone on so long so many people might check it out.

:S

So we should be getting this trailer at around 6pm tonight? CST is -6 hours......

We can always hope...

HELL YEAH BITCHES!

Ive seen better.

Considering that the game has been AWOL for so long I thought they could have come up with something alot better than that for a teaser.

Why is everyone even interested in this game? I mean, the ridiculousness of the delay is one thing, but to think it's actually going to be any good is a bit unfounded.

It doesn't have to be a particulary great game to be a great game, it just has to be Duke Nukem. On that basis, I'm vaguely pleased. Needed more profanity.