NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Prototype

I'm not really sure how this has appealed to people this much, I don't really think it looks good. For me InFamous looks better visually and the bodies don't diappear after you've killed someone.

If you look at the video it's only just pushing past Wii standard graphics.

I think slating the graphics is harsh on a pre-alpha build, and I see them as pretty impressive anyway.

I don't see the graphics as an obstical anyway, even if they are disappointing, what this game seems to be focused on doing is more about just creating absolute mayhem with your crazy-ass mutant powers, or something. Something which GTA lacked, just having fun, which is what sandbox used to be all about :/.

I think getting hyped for prototype is a risky game either way, it looks great but compared to something like InFamous I don't know how to react. I see it as something which has the possibility of being amazing, or could just be a disaster. I really just don't know.

This looks much more fun than inFAMOUS.

Although I suspect inFAMOUS is technically the better game.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reminds me of last gen's spiderman 2, a game that was just a whole lot of fun. Yeah might pick this up.

This looks much more fun than inFAMOUS.

Although I suspect inFAMOUS is technically the better game.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm betting I won't. At least not if I don't import (but Prototype is probably the first game I'll import). There's no way this game is coming to Germany. Maybe censored, but still...

Gameplay looks good. Probably will spend hours on just killing things without doing any missions :D

I want to marry this game and adopt the developers as my children after watching this video.

I want to marry this game and adopt the developers as my children after watching this video.

I rofled and lmaoed when I realized what he was doing. Totally my style of game.

I didn't know about this game till E3, but man am I looking forward to it.

Been debating with myself to get this or inFamous (Although will get both sometime in the future), and Iam edging toward Prototype (All the videos I have been watching makes this game look so awesome)

Out this week too right?

I didn't know about this game till E3, but man am I looking forward to it.

Been debating with myself to get this or inFamous (Although will get both sometime in the future), and Iam edging toward Prototype (All the videos I have been watching makes this game look so awesome)

Out this week too right?

Yeah is out on 12th :)

looking forward to reading reviews as I am worried it will end up being pretty repetitive. Hope the missions are pretty varied.

I cancelled my pre-order with GAME, as I'll be at Download Festival when it's released, so I don't see the point in getting it yet. I'll get it sometime when I'm back.

It still looks bloody awesome though!!

I really enjoyed infamous so lets hope this can also deliver.

This game just looks too desperately violent for my taste. The shape-shifting and flying looks fun though.

It does look very impressive from the trailers i've been seeing, but i may wait until i read a few reviews to see what the impressions are of it.

Yeah doesnt sound too great going by US impressions.

Check out Infamous if you havent already. Great game design in that game.

Im still quite looking forward to playing it, just had it dispatched so hopefully will be tomorrow.

Meh, it´s IGN I rarely agree with their reviews.

Gonna wait for the reviewers I like to give their say on this before I decide if I am going to get this.

Well the review kind of confirms what I thought about the video - boring game world with repetitive attacks and missions, which really is what a lot of sandbox games suffer from.

Its a sandbox game, you get what you put into it. I will still going to love it.