• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, Europe are getting the Limited Edition Crisis Core PSP!

http://kotaku.com/5015047/europe-getting-crisis-core-psp-bundle-this-month

Now, since I have been meaning to re-buy a PSP I might pick this up. Looks the sex and was always gunna re-buy a PSP for when Crisis Core gets released.

That reminds me..i never did buy the God-Of-War PSP..doubt i'll bother now to be honest!

I agree though, that does look a very nice PSP!

I think the PS3 will mimick the PSP situation. Sales will eventually become beastly with quality titles...I hope :confused:

Yeah I think so too, but who knows what could happen? Sega could announce the dreamcast 2 and screw everything up!

I think the PS3 will mimick the PSP situation. Sales will eventually become beastly with quality titles...I hope :confused:

What big titles are left in Japan to make people wanna buy PS3's. PSP hardware sales are great and Monster Hunter is a beast but what other games are selling? People are buying PSP's but they are not buying any games.

I think MGS4 will give PS3 a bump for a month or so but it will then go back down again.

PS3 has had some big games which are bigger than MGS released in Japan and none have created a huge buzz for PS3.

Minna No Golf Japan, Winning Eleven, Dynasty Warriors, Virtua Fighter all released but never made a big difference.

Thursday (tomorrow)

MGO comes with MGS4 (albiet a limited version), MGO has no confirmed release date.

I thought MGO was a full online game that came on the same disc as MGS4? obviously I was wrong, not that I mind though, it's worth it just with MGS4 alone. :smile:

Thursday (tomorrow)

MGO comes with MGS4 (albiet a limited version), MGO has no confirmed release date.

MGO is the starter pack, it isn't a limited version. What is currently on the disk will be open to expansion in the same way Warhawk is.

How many PS3 owners aren't getting MGS4 then? Am I the only one?

Probably.

Is there any way to setup a folder of stuff the PS3 can access through the PC other than My Videos?

Does the PS3 play AVIs?

If you do media sharing you can select any file on there.

Yes the PS3 does play AVIs. (I'm 98.2% sure.)

If you do media sharing you can select any file on there.

Yes the PS3 does play AVIs. (I'm 98.2% sure.)

On the whole PC? Is there any reason it wouldn't? Becaue I think I just media linked it but it only found three files. (Awesome though...could never get it to work on 360.)

What big titles are left in Japan to make people wanna buy PS3's?

I would have thought that when Squeenix start putting out more PS3 titles, the console will go from strength to strength (in the east.) In the West there are no such problems, even though (currently) ppl are buying the 360 versions of titles moreso, in the future possibly the PS3 will be the "main" focus for most titles.

Again, who knows. Time will only bring fortune for the PS3 though. I think that is a given. There is plenty left in the tank. Some tank too...

Oh, and I'm not getting MGS4...Never been a huge fan of the sneak-em up series tbh. I can see it's merits though.

On the whole PC? Is there any reason it wouldn't? Becaue I think I just media linked it but it only found three files. (Awesome though...could never get it to work on 360.)

I always have to copy to the "my music" or "my video" folders...

Avi is a YES! :D

On the PS3 select "Folders" when browsing your PC, I can't remember where exactly.