• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats fine.

@ Jordan, but why get a drive by them when WD and Seagate are all but the same price? It's madness.

Oh and Maxtor are still shit. Just because there owned by Seagate doesn't mean there Seagate, there Maxtor. ;)

LOL Maxtor are better than seagate. I hate seagate. I had a 400GB by them and it broke. Then I sent it off for repair and I got it back, and it broke again with the same problem. NEVER EVER BUYING THEIR HARD DRIVES AGAIN! CRAP!

Stay with WD and Maxtor, had them and not had problems, they have outlived 2 seagate drives. :)

LOL Maxtor are better than seagate. I hate seagate. I had a 400GB by them and it broke. Then I sent it off for repair and I got it back, and it broke again with the same problem. NEVER EVER BUYING THEIR HARD DRIVES AGAIN! CRAP!

Stay with WD and Maxtor, had them and not had problems, they have outlived 2 seagate drives. :)

That's just bad luck, they are better than Maxtor. You might have had bad luck but i bet if you look at there overall failure rates it will prove my point. :heh:

Just what the hell has happened to Gameplay? I preordered GT5P, GoW and Everybodys Golf with them them and they havent arrived. I usually go with GAME but I saved 10 quid going with Gameplay, serves me right for being cheap. Well, back to Rainbow Six for me......

Over on the gamesradar forum, peoples orders for GT5P haven't changed either! I went with GAME for all my stuff, but most of my games have been dispatched today (when i normally get em today)!

I received Pro Evo Wii and Prologue from them today though!

I think the bank holiday monday might have something to do with it, but i no-longer use Gameplay.

I got my copy of Gran Turismo from Game today as expected. It was sent later than usual though and my Boss's copy didn't turn up - haha!

Anyone going to be online later for a few races? My tag is Wiill if you want to add me.

Yes. I played all the way through FFIX with no problems and have been playing MGS aswell. I read that FFVIII doesnt work though but I dont own it anymore so I cant confirm it.

Cheers, I read comments that it played PS1 games but I couldn't find anything solid. I'm going to pick up MGS.

I read that FFVIII doesnt work though but I dont own it anymore so I cant confirm it.

*has just bought FFVIII off eBay to play on PS3* >>'

Though mine is USA version so hopefully it will work, either way will find out when it arrives, still waiting on MGS Essentials and a *few* NTSC PS2 games to arrive... I bet they all arrive on the same day, it's usually the way. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!