• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, the pack shots don't look great but the video of the unboxing made it look pretty good. Still not sure where this leaves me and my broken PS3, do I try and sell it, wait for news of cheaper repair service or get it fixed online for £100?

Confusing. The new zombie game looks pretty shite, and I don't know why Daft found the firmware update so cool. It's not even an overhaul, just a few minor improvements.

Hmmm, the pack shots don't look great but the video of the unboxing made it look pretty good. Still not sure where this leaves me and my broken PS3, do I try and sell it, wait for news of cheaper repair service or get it fixed online for £100?

Confusing. The new zombie game looks pretty shite, and I don't know why Daft found the firmware update so cool. It's not even an overhaul, just a few minor improvements.

Neogaf users "CLOCK FIX CLOCK FIX OMG CLOCK FIX " ::shrug:

Well, as I already own a PS3 I will not be getting this. And honestly I didn't see anything wrong with the "spiderman" font. I even quite liked it.

This slim however seems to have everything wrong for me. The matte finish is similar in style to the DSi which I dislike when compared to PS3 phat and DS lite. The buttons on the front seem out of place and the new font I just despise.

I also like to keep my PS3 upright and with this one, it looks way too easy to knock over.

The price cut is very nice for everyone else but since I already have a PS3 then it's not for me. If repairs are cheaper I guess that helps.

I think the new font is great, the matte finish I'm not sure about, it's not bad but not great either. One second I think 'outdated', the next I think 'retro/modern'. Is strange, don't know what to think of it, but my impressions of it have improved since the leaks.

Not sure if the look of it matters yet, I'm not sure what the best solution to my predicament is. If sony offer a cheaper repair service as of now then that will be a god send.

Haha just watched the unboxing of it and just kept thinking of how big it still is! Sure its slimmer and smaller than the other but it still looks the size of a PS2! It was also funny how the dudes at gamesradar kept making excuses for the short-comes the found (not really problems but still).

And the whole aura around it, this being the saviour of the PS3 brand. We'll see.

Anyway, I quite like the idea of getting a PS3 now, but the plastic on it looks like a cheap unfinished Chinese made toy.

I'm getting sick of a lot of these comments about Sony/PlayStation. You just just get it with Microsoft or Nintendo on here.

Fanboys still can't resist.

Well one thing is that in the end it IS a website all about Nintendo :heh:, and second, it's a forum about games, I doubt any gaming forum on this earth can have a sensible conversation when it's about just one console, in the end the other two will be talk about on it.

It's PlayStation LifeStyle. They're not exactly the last bastion of objective insight.

What's to be objective about? It's just says what's on Amazon's hot list. (The headline is pretty sensational, though.)

Playstation Lifestyle is actually a really good site. Sev is pretty awesome.