Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Ok, I too am a trophy whore. Yet I lack the trophies ¬_¬. To fix this, I need an eyetoy camera thingy for my ps3 so I can get that mugshot trophy for Burnout paradise. Looked on ebay but it was the eyetoy 2 for the ps3. I am not sure if this would work properly, or I would be missing out if I didnt get the ps3 version (there is one isn't there?) so any advice and links would be greatly appreciated.

I am pretty sure burnout just uses any camera. You could borrow someones.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck, I just completely trashed my Dual Shock 3 pad, I really don't know what to do, someone please help!!?? :cry::cry::cry:

EDIT: Okay, I got a plan, I'll just say I left it upstairs, heard a banging sound, and rushed up to see it destroyed or something, see if I can get a replacement....

Edited by CoolFunkMan

As it happens I just had to buy another DS3 myself as I was having trouble with the triggers; I guess my cat knocked it off the desk one too many times. I'm pretty sure I can fix mine, though, it's just proving very fiddly to reconstruct the trigger assembly correctly.

What's wrong with yours?

Long story short i got pissed off at a game, you can imagine the rest...

But yeah, I tried to fix it, to no avail. So now I have a DS3 pad with broken trigger buttons. Anyone know where I can get a new DS3 for cheap?

hum, i searched around for one a few months back, couldent find one. traded in madworld to get money off it. worth it.

Well, I have about £17 worth of Game reward points, which means I could get a Dual Shock 3 for around £20. Although I was hoping to use them on something better than a replacement gamepad. :/ But then I could just walk into a store and get one on the spot. However, someone's selling one for £25 on the Amazon marketplace, but then that'd involve waiting for shipping. I have no idea which option to go for...

True, but the £25 offer appears to have gone, and the price is back up to £32ish. Looks like I'll be getting it from Game after all. :/ Well, at least it'll teach me to be more careful with my stuff...

Don't know if you'd want to check out WHSmith first, according to HotUkDeals dualshock 3 are £19 and many other cheap games and stuff.

Ok, to save me from scouring the interwebz I am looking for the best deal on a PS3 as my folks want one. I'm not fussed about games or anything, just the system. Best I've seen atm is £300 at Argos (80gb console with 2 OLD games like Resistance 1 and Motorstorm 1).

Because they watch DVD's/Blurays they want a remote control - I've only seen the official one for £18 - anyone aware of any cheaper deals/alternatives?

Thought our tight N-E PS3 crew would know the best places to grab a decent deal. :D

Don't know if you'd want to check out WHSmith first, according to HotUkDeals dualshock 3 are £19 and many other cheap games and stuff.

Thanks for letting me know! Game's reward card system was down when I tried to buy a DS3, so I didn't bother. Guess that's lucky though really, considering that insane offer! I'm trying to chase it up atm.

EDIT: Well, the only two stores that are anywhere near me haven't got them... bugger. ¬¬

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Ok, to save me from scouring the interwebz I am looking for the best deal on a PS3 as my folks want one. I'm not fussed about games or anything, just the system. Best I've seen atm is £300 at Argos (80gb console with 2 OLD games like Resistance 1 and Motorstorm 1).

Because they watch DVD's/Blurays they want a remote control - I've only seen the official one for £18 - anyone aware of any cheaper deals/alternatives?

Thought our tight N-E PS3 crew would know the best places to grab a decent deal. :D

Well it depends if they'd be willing to buy second hand. I got mind for a good deal second hand and recently a friend got his off eBay, 80GB console with GT5: P for £220.

Otherwise this is a decent deal:

http://gamestation.co.uk/PS3/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r416405/Sony-PlayStation-3-80GB-Console-with-Infamous/

Edit:

PSN store update is shit, but I guess you can't have great additions every week. Motorstorm pack looks promising.

Edited by dwarf

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!