Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

To be fair though...I work nearly 50 hours a week to make up for the summer as I they are not paid holidays...I only get paid for 4 weeks holiday like everyone else...So if I got paid for an actual months work I would be loaded then but even more skint in summer....

I have replied to this post in a PM, my post would of gone way off the topic of playstation discussion....

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday

3rdBirth_Aug4_01.jpg

3rdBirth_Aug4_02.jpg

3rdBirth_Aug4_03.jpg

3rdBirth_Aug4_04.jpg

Infomation:

- After Crisis Core was more or less completed, Nomura and Tabata decided it was time to start planning and outlining a new Aya Brea game.

- Nomura wants the game to feel like a TV drama series, continuing the suspense theme of the series but in a new level.

- Toriyama wants the scenario team to emphasis on the TV drama aspect, which means cliffhangers for each episode, and "previously on.." recaps at the start and next episode previews at the end.

- Tabata expects each episode to take about 1-2 hours to complete depending on the skill of the player, and he says that the game is less a sequel to Parasite Eve and more of a continuation of the world setting and characters involved.

- Toriyama mentions that even though Aya Brea is 35 years old in the game, she has the body of a twenty-something woman because of her "special abilities". It's also an excuse because they feel that it would be harder to make a hot looking female lead who looks realistically like a 35 year old.

- Tabata confirms that Shimomura will be composing for the game.

- Kamikokuryou (FFX and FFXII's art director) will be in charge of the art and the backgrounds. He talks about the creation of visuals of New York, like how the top half of the city could be in the day but the bottom half is at night. He says one of the themes is "time" and that a visual representation like this can be very effective in depicting how fast the city is moving.

- The destroyed Statue of Liberty from PE1 is still part of the worldview in the game.

- He feels that although they're aiming for a higher spec in terms of hardware, drama scenes should not have to rely solely on hardware specs when they're being designed.

- Toriyama explains two important terms in the game. "Twisted" are lifeforms born out of the distortion of time. What they really are is being kept under wraps for now. "Overdive" is a new gimmick (system) in the game which plays around with the linear realtime narrative viewpoint of the drama.

- It's suggested that "Overdive" has something to do with Aya being able to control aspects of time, but they refuse to confirm it.

- Overdrive will be a very important aspect of the storyline, but it will also play a part in the combat in the game. Tabata says to think of time distortion as a keyword, and imagine that.

- Like in Before Crisis, there will be various different options for different players. They talk about character customization and community aspects of helping other players out and different types of player builds etc.

- They planned on starting a beta for the game next year.

Wooopness. I really want this god damn game, it has taken them well to long to make the third in the series.

The young thing was happening somewhat in PE2, it was down to her evolved mitochondria slowing her aging.

WOOP WOOP. I'm really tempted to play them again at somepoint.

Posted this in 360 thread because of what HoT was saying, but really it goes here because it's DISGAEA!

Disgaea® 3: Absence of Justice No.1 Honor Student Set OH BABY!!!

Quote:

1. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

2. Disgaea® Custom Soundtrack (Songs voted on by the fans)

3. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series game)

4. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide

5. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Digital Media Disc

6. (randomly one of the items below will be included)

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Original Soundtrack CD (Japanese Version: 2 Discs with 37 Songs)

OR

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Artbook (Japanese Version: 36 Page in Full Color)

OR

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice School Flag (Japanese Version: Featured as promotional items for the Japanese release)

All for

Your Price $89.97

I need that! http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=241

Posted this in 360 thread because of what HoT was saying, but really it goes here because it's DISGAEA!

Disgaea® 3: Absence of Justice No.1 Honor Student Set OH BABY!!!

Quote:

1. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

2. Disgaea® Custom Soundtrack (Songs voted on by the fans)

3. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series game)

4. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide

5. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Digital Media Disc

6. (randomly one of the items below will be included)

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Original Soundtrack CD (Japanese Version: 2 Discs with 37 Songs)

OR

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Artbook (Japanese Version: 36 Page in Full Color)

OR

# Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice School Flag (Japanese Version: Featured as promotional items for the Japanese release)

All for

Your Price $89.97

I need that! http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=241

Is this....the....US version....of the game?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!