- Ricochet HD

- Mushroom Wars

- Magic Orbz

- Smash Cars

- Silent Hill (PS1) (already available)

- Max Payne (PS2)

- Velocity (Mini)

- LA Gridlock (Mini)

Thats not bad at all but come on it doesn't compare with........

7026303417_2bcbd3dc19.jpg

I feel inclined to agree,

Will certainly take some beating. I would go as far as to say, the only combination of games that could beat

Would be a combination of

and

Or multiples thereof.

Of these, just to clarify;

Sony really should do what Microsoft do with the gold subscriptions: A month's warning before renewal would be useful.

Just want to say, I write those renewal emails. Ell ohh ell.

I was sort of joking with the whole fanboy thing. But in all seriousness Netflix wii is flawless for me and the ps3 love film is unbearable. But then my PS3 is unwired and EVERYTHING that involves the internet is unbearable on the PS3... Just wish my router was closer to my PS3.

Yeah Love Film is horrendous... I'm spoilt with my super fast wired connection at the moment...when I'm in Canada intially gonna be a house full of devices running off wireless urgh.

Am I the only one that never found this funny?

It's better than artichoke anyway. :p

Sony really should do what Microsoft do with the gold subscriptions: A month's warning before renewal would be useful.

I'm pretty sure I turned off some auto payment thing.

PSN Games Free on PS+ next month:

- Awesomenauts

- Hamsterball

- Wakeboarding HD

- Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

- Sky Fighter

- Ricochet HD

- Mushroom Wars

- Magic Orbz

- Smash Cars

- Silent Hill (PS1) (already available)

- Max Payne (PS2)

- Velocity (Mini)

- LA Gridlock (Mini)

It's pretty good selection Awesomenauts looks really good. I've let my membership lapse though and been thinking about whether to renew, what with my move to Canada I have to stop it at some point.

I guess they don't need to when it auto renews by default. I bet so many people mean to not subscribe and it's already auto done it.

I guess they don't need to when it auto renews by default. I bet so many people mean to not subscribe and it's already auto done it.

I had no idea there was an auto-renewal. In a way it's good that it's automatic as I would have lost access to all the games (I've heard that there are lots that don't work if you stop and start again). I just would have liked a warning so I could budget for it.

I had no idea there was an auto-renewal. In a way it's good that it's automatic as I would have lost access to all the games (I've heard that there are lots that don't work if you stop and start again). I just would have liked a warning so I could budget for it.

yeah it's in the options I only knew because whilst I was away in Italy over xmas I got an email to say my wallet had been funded for £11.99.

Yeah love that cover they definitely let the best of the 3 influence which direction it would take.

Finished The Walking Dead Episode 1; it's not very long but I cannot recommend it enough. Started Shank 2

and really enjoying it.

Im really looking forward to getting the Walking Dead game, everything ive seen so far looks great. I expect i'll get the PC version though.

Does anyone need a new HDD for their PS3? I have a 160GB Western Digital drive that came out of my YYLOD PS3. Nothing wrong with it...its works perfectly fine. They go for £30-35 on ebay I'm looking for £25 delivered.

Can you just plug hard drives into the ps3 and it works for data? I ran out ages ago and I'm sick of deleting stuff all the time. Can stuff stream off the hard drive or do things have to be placed back on the system?

Just put a bigger drive in it - first thing I did when I got the PS3 was put a 320gb HDD in it.

Just put a bigger drive in it - first thing I did when I got the PS3 was put a 320gb HDD in it.

IN it? Or do you mean just through a USB?

IN it? Or do you mean just through a USB?

Yeah it's pretty easy to do...that's how I've ended up with the spare one I have.