NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Tekken 2 is tosh, 3 is where its at.

I think the third game made people take it a lot more seriously.

Tekken 3 is the best in the series no doubt. Hope that comes out too..

It might be worth mentioning that the community Beta testers are set to test two games soon, neither of which are Killzone 3. Could be a closed/public release is a bit further out than I imagined, although September still isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Impulse bought Tekken 6 for £17 in Gamestation today. Whilst that's not the best price you'll see, it was in a shop, and it felt right, so fuck you.

Btw there were some pretty good deals going in there, 2 for £20, including games like Bayonetta and Bioshock 2. Nothing I particularly wanted though.

Anyway, I love teh tekken, it's badass. Played for 5 minutes and obviously enjoyed how familiar it all was (again). Bought it mainly because I imagine it being hilarious in survival mode against a friend or two.

Was tempted by MAG but it was £22 and I wasn't feeling it. Too much of a fan to not pick this beast up.

There is a thread. Seems popular. Have no idea what it is myself.

You're such an old man.

First I'm 14, then I'm an old man. Ize confuzed.

14 that explains a lot.......:p

You talk like a 12-year-old (whoever said 14 was being generous) and you are as about as culturally aware as an OAP with Huntington's.

Well ever since he started playing Uncharted 2 with ReZ he talks just like him, so 12 isn't far off at all. :p

You talk like a 12-year-old (whoever said 14 was being generous) and you are as about as culturally aware as an OAP with Huntington's.

So I don't know about this strange comic series, I hadn't heard of a certain mainstream song, and I've never watched Tron. This makes me culturally unaware? No it doesn't, I think you're just mistaken by the idea that everyone should be accustomed with this pool of 'knowledge' that you have.

I'm unaffected by all this bullshit 'x' year old stuff. Some of my posts are lazy, some I take time over, meh. Nothing to say really.

Had to read your comment Sheikah because it was there. I find it interesting that you believed I'd only include randomness/jokes/mispelling after I encountered Rez as it were. The main things he introduced to me were 'irl' lolz etc, the switcheroos, and certain grammar. The thing is, anything I post now that could be considered funny you immediately strike down and label it as a Rez post. Silly.

Fair enough if you don't find him funny at all (not exactly sure how you can't), but to state that he is not funny, period, well. There must be some reason why he's consistently voted funniest member.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here, by email or in this thread if mods allow it.

Yours Sincerely

dwarf gourami

4oD could be coming to PS3 according to GI.biz. They got the article from TechRadar, who is also reporting ITV are also in talks with Sony.

iPlayer, ITV and 4OD on PS3 = bye bye Virgin!

I'm unaffected by all this bullshit

Evasion.jpg

Had to read your comment Sheikah because it was there. I find it interesting that you believed I'd only include randomness/jokes/mispelling after I encountered Rez as it were. The main things he introduced to me were 'irl' lolz etc, the switcheroos, and certain grammar. The thing is, anything I post now that could be considered funny you immediately strike down and label it as a Rez post. Silly.

Probably most importantly "old schooling"

Fair enough if you don't find him funny at all (not exactly sure how you can't), but to state that he is not funny, period, well. There must be some reason why he's consistently voted funniest member.

Watch out, people will think dwarf gourami is just my duplicate account. :p

Well ever since he started playing Uncharted 2 with ReZ he talks just like him, so 12 isn't far off at all. :p

If we're talking about an awesome scale of 1-10 then yes, 12 is fairly accurate.

Just tested my 100-200 GB-or-something slim version PS3 and discovered it can play PS1 games but not PS2 games. Why is that?

Well at least I don't have to wait for Spyro to be released on PSN. Thought that was my only option beside buying a PS1 console.

Just tested my 100-200 GB-or-something slim version PS3 and discovered it can play PS1 games but not PS2 games. Why is that?

Well at least I don't have to wait for Spyro to be released on PSN. Thought that was my only option beside buying a PS1 console.

I need to find someone that owns Spyro, such a cracking series. Up to a point of course.

Insomniac are awesome. Spyro 1/R&C 1/Res2... Love love love.

So I don't know about this strange comic series, I hadn't heard of a certain mainstream song, and I've never watched Tron. This makes me culturally unaware? No it doesn't, I think you're just mistaken by the idea that everyone should be accustomed with this pool of 'knowledge' that you have.

Obviously you can't compete with the vast ocean of knowledge I have but you are still obviously lacking.

You don't have to cry about it, though.

Obviously you can't compete with the vast ocean of knowledge I have but you are still obviously lacking.

You don't have to cry about it, though.

You don't have to mention it. I know that I'm not lacking, so it's fine.

I'm not. What the fuck do you know? It's a forum.

Your ego is wearing.

Haha! So was I! You idiot!

I wish. can we forget this saga? Argh

Edited by dwarf