NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Daft is the only person that ever catches me out with the whole non-readable joke thing.

Man I'm a cock. Cue comments.

That was fun.

Maybe I'll go check out the Wii boards. Soon.

Why would you need to do that, you've got simpleton bait like me here!

Plus I won't be able to see what you achieve there either.

A bit.

They deleted my good work too, even though it was massively banterous.

Rez will testify, I made it really obvious that I was trolling, then I upped the ante, yet there were still some who thought I was being serious. After a while Retro Link got so embarrassed about him and his crew falling for it, he essentially rubbed off all my good work and banned me.

There are a few remains from my other pieces though.

Good man. I admire your blunt trauma approach. I'd rather just state uncomfortable truths - repeatedly.

Yeah it was strange. I don't understand why they all thought you were being serious. It was comments along the lines of

"The Wii cannot do hardcore games, it doesn't have the ability to map controls for shooting games" but not that exact comment, and even more silly and obvious.

That whole affair was embarrassing for everyone.

It really is a shame, because I'm sure you would've lold. It was much better than our meetings with Zechs Merquise.

The way I see it, being banned from the board has streamlined my forum experience. It doesn't show up in the forum main page or scroll bar. That's a triumph in my book.

I like lurking every now and again while I chuckle to myself. I think the highlight of the week was someone asking, amazingly confused, why Capcom were bringing this crappy game called Earth Seeker to the Wii and not a craptastic version of Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Bu- bu- bu- bu teh Wii has sowd like 70 million and stuff. Yeah, well, the HD consoles which, realistically are two sides of the same coin, have sold 80 million combined. Losers.

Zechs Merkin is still on my ignore list.

text

When you started playing UC2 with ReZ your language in posts and your idea of humour totally changed. Is all I'm saying.

And geez no need to go Armageddon with your response, lol.

Edited by Sheikah

When you started playing UC2 with ReZ your language in posts and your idea of humour totally changed. Is all I'm saying.

And geez no need to go Armageddon with your response, lol.

Feedback endorsed.

It's a wilful and recognisable change on my part anyway.

posts and your idea of humour totally changed. Is all I'm saying.

Eh? You give the impression that you can recognise humour....?

867330-awesome_thread_super.jpg

holy-shit-awesome-2.jpg

That picture response is awesome.

I like lurking every now and again while I chuckle to myself.

I did the same, and chuckled myself when I read that. It's just denial, deluded, dickhead zone.

Eh? You give the impression that you can recognise humour....?

Of course. For instance:

Well ever since he started playing Uncharted 2 with ReZ he talks just like him, so 12 isn't far off at all. :p

If we're talking about an awesome scale of 1-10 then yes, 12 is fairly accurate.

Utterly, undeniably, terrible humour. ;)

As a side, I find it utterly bizarre that someone who thought it was funny to dress up as a woman for e-attention is questioning my ability to understand humour. Hilarious, but bizarre. :p

Edited by Sheikah

As a side, I find it utterly bizarre that someone who thought it was funny to dress up as a woman for e-attention is questioning my ability to understand humour. Hilarious, but bizarre. :p

I didn't know dynastygal made any videos,.....;)

Edit; low blow, but just a bit of fun, I know you won't mind anyway, considering our shared loathing of her and of course your new girlfriend is awesome.

Edited by ReZourceman

*facepalm*

That doesn't make any sense.

Although any strike at her is a plus in my books. :)

edit: lol, no harm done. I find these sorts of posts funny anyway.

Edited by Sheikah

I'm now thinking:

Why did I buy Tekken?

It's actually crap, I can't be bothered to get good at it, plus it's the same a all the other games in the series, even though I initially thought that would be a good idea. Phailure.

I'll see if I can get my fix once I trade it in. May go for MAG, like the boring fuck I am.

I'm now thinking:

Why did I buy Tekken?

It's actually crap, I can't be bothered to get good at it, plus it's the same a all the other games in the series, even though I initially thought that would be a good idea. Phailure.

I'll see if I can get my fix once I trade it in. May go for MAG, like the boring fuck I am.

I thought it was a pretty decent fighting game, not quite as good as SFIV or BlazBlue, but good none the less. I bought the special fighting stick edition recently for £40, (£149.99 RRP), so not too shabby.

It's actually crap, I can't be bothered to get good at it, plus it's the same a all the other games in the series

Save Tekken 4. I find it to be the best in the series. The rest is just about how long you can juggle people.

That's also the reason why I HATE Marvel vs Capcom.

I've played every Tekken bar #1 I think.

2 - Poor

3 - Amazing

Tag - My favourite

4 - Pretty good

5 - I'd lost interest, but borrowed it for a bit. It felt the same

6 - really can't be bothered with