NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Oh yeah I got that.

If they were 15 quid together that'd be insane.

Still, very good considering what I've seen them in stores for (even their second hand prices are higher than 15).

I need to go complete Red Dead today.

Having some problems with my controllers, they keep losing sync in the middle of a game. All cut out in the middle of 4-player MW2. Anyone else have the problem?

Do you have any sort of dongle or wired controller plugged in?

No, at the time all wireless DS3's.

I bought a PS3 Slim yesterday. Opened it up and thought they'd put a sandwich maker in the box by mistake.

It only does everything but toasted sandwiches.

No, at the time all wireless DS3's.

Hmm, anything around that could have caused Bluetooth interference? If all the controllers are cutting out at once it would imply the problem isn't with them, so either some outside source is causing the connection to drop or you have an issue with your PS3's internal receiver. Personally I'd peg the former as being more likely, but you never know.

Any homeboys up for giving me a hand on a couple of Uncharted 2 coop trophies? I seem to have been trying to get them for the last 10 years.

Me, Rexhorseflan and goddam are on now. Which means someone's going home early....

I need to do 2 maps on hard mode I think.

It only does everything but toasted sandwiches.

Hmm, anything around that could have caused Bluetooth interference? If all the controllers are cutting out at once it would imply the problem isn't with them, so either some outside source is causing the connection to drop or you have an issue with your PS3's internal receiver. Personally I'd peg the former as being more likely, but you never know.

Not sure what it could of been. First it's happened since I've owned a PS3, but hasn't happened again yet, so here's hoping it's just a glitch..

Then it'll return to Micro_Condom as normal.

Zip it 69ner.

ok so I'm in Canada right now and damn wal-mart do some cheap games etc...so PS3 games are totally region free (Saboteur for 9 quids!) but what anout PSP games? Also blu-rays is it hit and miss which are region free and which aren't?!

ok so I'm in Canada right now and damn wal-mart do some cheap games etc...so PS3 games are totally region free (Saboteur for 9 quids!) but what anout PSP games? Also blu-rays is it hit and miss which are region free and which aren't?!

PSP games are region free.

Blu Rays are mostly region free. Here is a list. http://bluray.liesinc.net/

Funny games earlier.

So funny when i was shooting the M32 Hammer, and ReZ walked in the way and i teamkilled him. lols.

Quite an overlooked franchise isn't this... or are the games not any good?

Seems like it might be quite a good collection, especially for those new to the series?

Picked up Uncharted and the sequel the other day. So far, I'm up to chapter 13 on the first one. Not touching the second one till after the first.

It's actually pretty good. I wasn't keen on the demo, but I'm glad that Rez talked me into buying it on the MGS4 thread.

One thing I hate though is the SIXAXIS method of throwing grenades. Any way of turning it off? What if you have the DUALSHOCK controller, or is that motion sensitive too?

The DS3 has all the functionality of the SIXAXIS, it just came about post lawsuit so Sony could put rumble in it; in my experience they also have slightly better analogue sticks.

Can you not just turn off the motion control aspect in Uncharted's options? I honestly can't remember, I haven't played it since the Trophy patch was released. In any case you'll be pleased to hear that grenades are much improved in the sequel, and not a SIXAXIS prompt in sight.

I'm pretty sure you have to use dual-cock in any case. It's pretty lame that you have to use it to balance in tight rope situations, seeing as there's barely any of those segments and they're not even important.

I still can't imagine how amazing that must have been. I mean, the LOWEST one?! I almost had to take a break and lie down after that.