NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I'm now thinking:

Why did I buy Tekken?

It's actually crap, I can't be bothered to get good at it, plus it's the same a all the other games in the series, even though I initially thought that would be a good idea. Phailure.

I'll see if I can get my fix once I trade it in. May go for MAG, like the boring fuck I am.

I asked myself the same question, had left it a bit and come back and was suddenly as bad as when I started. I just couldn't be arsed to get back into it after losing halfway through arcade mode.

Much preferred Blazblue but then I am weeaboo.

I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a stream.

There isn't. The Blog team (and other pressers) will be doing liveblog's as they attend the conference.

There won't be any live streams just to let anyone aware who have bookmarked otherwise..

Anyone with the PSN ID: "poonsummy56"?

This person has sent me a friends request. Then another message saying "isol urvideo itsik" and then a third message saying "add me come on ok".

Anyone?

It was announced a few minutes ago.

Mass Effect 2 that is, not the first one, or both in one.

A bit odd....

It was announced a few minutes ago.

Mass Effect 2 that is, not the first one, or both in one.

A bit odd....

While Mass Effect does feel really old after ME2, you really need the plot (and a safe file) from it.

Nice. I'd love to play Mass Effect sometime. Hard to ignore all the raves about it..

While Mass Effect does feel really old after ME2, you really need the plot (and a safe file) from it.

You don't really. Especially since the beginning to ME2 to is so stunningly crap, no matter how well it was done.

Is it working? I haven't got anything and IGN doesn't seem to work, either.

It starts in 45 mins apparently...

1upliveblog: By the way, the event won't actually start for another 45 minutes. Sony just invited everyone early so they could stand outside for an hour. [via Twitter]

I thought they might be joking... Although it does sound like something Sony would do. :heh:

Everyone seem to have got there an hour early yet it still hasn't started. :cry:

Some great stuff from Eurogamer and 1UP.

Still nothing. Lots of people standing around drinking wine and laughing. It's possible we're accidentally live-texting a wedding.

Kaz is holding a plastic cup. We cannot confirm its contents. More as this develops.

Can someone explain Bionade? Is is lemonade for the Six Million Dollar Man or something?

Wes speculates that they're discussing PS4. Perhaps they're debating whether Sony plans to have a press conference at its press conference.

:D Edited by Hero-of-Time

Sony conferences are always dull. Its just the trailers, games and stuff that are good. So i'll coem back a day later or something.

Hmmm interesting - new version of PlayTV called PlayTV Live Chat - It adds community features to the service, such as chat and programme recommendations.

Anyone with the PSN ID: "poonsummy56"?

This person has sent me a friends request. Then another message saying "isol urvideo itsik" and then a third message saying "add me come on ok".

Anyone?

Sounds like Dwarf............

Wow, MAG is going to be Move compatible. Might look into picking it up, especially since it's cheap.

Resistance 3

MAG Move support

New Ratchet & Clank

ITV Player (Oh, no, wait...)

All in all, awesome stuff.