Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Points Card Shop

david.dakota

So now they are letting us only get one per day.. .So that means a lot of people are basically going to hold out for 1000 point cards and crash the website all over again. Daftys.

Am I right in thinking all cards add up to the same amount anyway? Like 10 x 100 cards cost the same as 1x 1000? Can't remember!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in thinking all cards add up to the same amount anyway? Like 10 x 100 cards cost the same as 1x 1000? Can't remember!

Yep.

Arrg! Stupid day limit I found some extra VIP codes so now i have enough to buy a 300 point card which means I'll have enough points to buy Sin and Punishment, but I already bought a 100 point card this morning :(.

My god this is a joke, what about people like me who can't get online till evening times, everytime they update the points shop never enough to still be in stock by the time i get home.

This new website is just the same as before with a new coat of paint, the stars catalogue got some decent "real" products but as before not enough stock of the actual decent ones (like the Link Statue).

And the limited points available is a joke, ok the daily limit i could give them that, that's fair enough, but only if they kept the bloody thing stocked

nintendo appear to be 'for the kids' but really they can be a money hungry ruthless corporation. This stars to wii points has another purpose I feel.

I think it may be there to stop people getting second hand games as there would be the chance that the copy they receive has already been registered. More people buying brand new copies and nintendo getting more direct sales and more money.

Also there is the free market research they are getting thru the survey you are forced to fill every time you register.

Bloody hell.. The 300 ones were in stock just now and even though I wanted 1000 points, I thought i'd buy 3 x 300 points and 1 x 100 points, but ive reached my limit according to the website!

Why set all the points cards at the same limit of one per day when 10 x 100 points = the same as 1 x 1000 points.:confused: Now I have to try and get a 500 and a 100.... Not today of course.:blank:

I mean what if your on a diet and all the food on your fridge isn't what you want, but you want to keep the food cause it can be used for special occasions so you don't want to throw them out.

Yea what do you do then Nintendo,hmm? How about bringing in a fridge-freezer combo with an ice dispenser? Means you can save all that food up and have much more space.

Just watched it now.

I totally agree that it is frustrating and like Bozon said I would have alot more VC games purchased if I only had the room. I mean I still want to pick up Mario 64, Yoshis Story, Streets of Rage 3 and Shining Force to name a few but my fridge is full :( ( well thats a lie it has space for 1 maybe 2 games at a push but thats being saved for DKC3! )

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!