NEurope
david.dakota

Wii Points Card Shop

So now they are letting us only get one per day.. .So that means a lot of people are basically going to hold out for 1000 point cards and crash the website all over again. Daftys.

Am I right in thinking all cards add up to the same amount anyway? Like 10 x 100 cards cost the same as 1x 1000? Can't remember!

Am I right in thinking all cards add up to the same amount anyway? Like 10 x 100 cards cost the same as 1x 1000? Can't remember!

Yep.

Arrg! Stupid day limit I found some extra VIP codes so now i have enough to buy a 300 point card which means I'll have enough points to buy Sin and Punishment, but I already bought a 100 point card this morning :(.

The way nintendo do things sometimes really pisses me off...sometimes. The hell can i do with 300 points =/

My god this is a joke, what about people like me who can't get online till evening times, everytime they update the points shop never enough to still be in stock by the time i get home.

This new website is just the same as before with a new coat of paint, the stars catalogue got some decent "real" products but as before not enough stock of the actual decent ones (like the Link Statue).

And the limited points available is a joke, ok the daily limit i could give them that, that's fair enough, but only if they kept the bloody thing stocked

Well its all down to the fact that Nintendo want as much profits as possible especially since its Christmas soon. I don't think Nintendo even mention on the Wii Shop Channel that you can convert Stars to Wii Points.

nintendo appear to be 'for the kids' but really they can be a money hungry ruthless corporation. This stars to wii points has another purpose I feel.

I think it may be there to stop people getting second hand games as there would be the chance that the copy they receive has already been registered. More people buying brand new copies and nintendo getting more direct sales and more money.

Also there is the free market research they are getting thru the survey you are forced to fill every time you register.

Bloody hell.. The 300 ones were in stock just now and even though I wanted 1000 points, I thought i'd buy 3 x 300 points and 1 x 100 points, but ive reached my limit according to the website!

Why set all the points cards at the same limit of one per day when 10 x 100 points = the same as 1 x 1000 points.:confused: Now I have to try and get a 500 and a 100.... Not today of course.:blank:

This limiting of points business is absurd, but I don't particularly care anymore as I managed to grab 1000 the other day, then 300 yesterday morning, which allowed me to buy SIN AND FUCKING PUNISHMENT.

Fucking right.

It's ridiculous that you can only buy one card per day. I bought a 100 point card this morning, as that was all that was in stock, then I log onto this evening to find there are 1000 point cards available. It's bloody stupid.

Thanks for the heads up, just nabbed me some taking me to 3000. Shame I little room on my Wii though :(

Take some food out H-O-T, it's not that hard! :shakehead

Take some food out H-O-T, it's not that hard! :shakehead

I would but im the kind of guy who likes looking at his food even though I dont feel like eating it at the moment :)

*Shakes angry fist at lack of hard drive*

I mean what if your on a diet and all the food on your fridge isn't what you want, but you want to keep the food cause it can be used for special occasions so you don't want to throw them out.

Yea what do you do then Nintendo,hmm? How about bringing in a fridge-freezer combo with an ice dispenser? Means you can save all that food up and have much more space.

Yea what do you do then Nintendo,hmm? How about bringing in a fridge-freezer combo with an ice dispenser? Means you can save all that food up and have much more space.

LMBO at Fridge-Freezer Combo!

On loading that vid now, DSM.

Ha, it ain't that thrilling a watch. Nothing we haven't said before or read before! As for the ever filling fridge, when I reach the point of saturation the first thing to go will be the Metroid channel- but its a pity that won't free up much room at all.

Just watched it now.

I totally agree that it is frustrating and like Bozon said I would have alot more VC games purchased if I only had the room. I mean I still want to pick up Mario 64, Yoshis Story, Streets of Rage 3 and Shining Force to name a few but my fridge is full :( ( well thats a lie it has space for 1 maybe 2 games at a push but thats being saved for DKC3! )

I would have more aswell. That's why i'm being carefull with what I download cause I can't be bothered moving/deleting games everytime I want to download a new one.

So wait you can now only buy one card a day (somewhat fair enough) but they are added randomly during the day, or are there going to be set times?

Random is better, because if it's scheduled then half of the people in Europe are gonna be on that site ready to buy. I think it's a fair system.

Random is better, because if it's scheduled then half of the people in Europe are gonna be on that site ready to buy. I think it's a fair system.

Except the next time I have a day to do nothing is....3rd January? Kumf.