N-Europe

Circumcision

thirtynine.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite, but the foreskin is attached to alot of sensitive parts of your cock.

When the connections are severed, thats where the issues are.

Circumcision was practiced largely in Africa, most notably by the ancient Egyptians and Nubians. As a man of direct descent from the great King ramsesses himself (ahe), the mighty King V is ofcourse circumcised...

Tbh wouldn't want it any other way. An uncircumcised dk looks like something the dog chewed up. But health-wise, some people claim an UCD (lets call it that) is more liable to contract diseases like HIV and smegma is also a problem. But some say you guys get a better sexual experience.

Some lass in my year let her boyfriend bum her. The next day he felt a lump in his foreskin and thought he had cancer or something so he pulled his foreskin back and found a lump of shit under it.

Funny but nasty to think about...

What was his reaction though? Pulling it back to reveal a small piece of turd...

Do you know what the girlfriend said to him?

I'm wondering if the conversation was interesting :heh:

Tbh wouldn't want it any other way. An uncircumcised dk looks like something the dog chewed up. But health-wise, some people claim an UCD (lets call it that) is more liable to contract diseases like HIV and smegma is also a problem. But some say you guys get a better sexual experience.

You do get a better experience.

Its proven that un cut penises are more sensitive, altho i did watch a show where a guy said "That seemed like the best thing in the world when I was 17 and came at the sight of a nipple but not im 40 it just makes life hard." (lol Hard.)

Funny but nasty to think about...

What was his reaction though? Pulling it back to reveal a small piece of turd...

Do you know what the girlfriend said to him?

I'm wondering if the conversation was interesting :heh:

I don't really know but she was a bit of a scag, and so was her boyfriend.

I thought I'd improve upon Moogle's corrections.

If you're going to try and make a joke, at least use proper punctuation and grammar.

I agree. The use of "of" instead of "have" is something that really pisses me off. That and double negatives.

I should of put the apostrophe in as well.

Apologies for my punctuation and grammar. Whilst you guys were tossing off over the text books I was tossing off over comic books.

Wow, I'm actually suprised you managed to think outside the box of pathetic childish comebacks e.g. 'shouldn't have bummed her then' for once and actually bothered to write a detailed reply.

But your attempts to intimidate me have failed mainly because of the fact that I stopped caring what your reply had to say as soon as I saw yet more grammatical mistakes and in-truths.

And before I edited your comment for my own self amusement I thought I might as well show you the correct way of writing that sentence:

"I was getting jiggy with the hot chick I sat next to."

becomes:

"I was having sex with the hot chick I was sitting next to."

I removed the word 'Jiggy' because when I checked my edition of 'The Concise Oxford Dictionary' I discovered that 'Jiggy' is not even a real word and slang is not appropriate when using proper grammar and punctuation so I thought I'd replace the word with a term which shares the same meaning.

EDIT: Corrected in order to uphold the high qualities of good grammar, spelling and punctuation.