NEurope
Rummy

Something terrible has happened...

Oh maaaaaan, this is the end of an era. I always thought it was just a matter of time before they put the price up, and now it's confirmed. :(

All sweets are smaller these days. Or maybe my mouth/hands have got bigger as I'm not 6 anymore.

Who knows, who knows...

Man all we need now is for Happy Meals to be unwedged from their £1.99 pricepoint and the world is over.

I thought they were £2.20 now? Fast food is getting more expensive as well. One of the Angus burger meals there is over five pounds without 'going large' =P

At least they brought Wispas back. Three for a pound at Woolworths.

Mars bars used to be 25p... I remember the days when shops would sell sweets at a penny a throw and make a profit.

At least they brought Wispas back. Three for a pound at Woolworths.

Wispa's are shite, it's all about Dime bars [Now called Daim for some reason] 3 for a quid down at Spar. Might actually be 4, I forget.

Polos used to be 20p....back when I ate them.

it's all about Dime bars [Now called Daim for some reason]

S'cos of the mainland :shakehead

Yeah I dunno what the hell that shit is.

How fucking lame does "Daim" sound. Holy crap check it out, it even rhymes with lame! Sheessh!

I thought they were £2.20 now? Fast food is getting more expensive as well. One of the Angus burger meals there is over five pounds without 'going large' =P

They are £2.19. They have been for a while I think. They changed to £2.19 quite a while back but sales must have dropped because soon after they changed it back to £1.99.

nooooo.thumbnail.jpg

Not to take away from the serious nature of this post but that picture amuses the crap outta me. All it seems to be missing is the emperor slapping his thigh with a box of cheap chinese fireworks tucked under his arm......

Space raiders.....Its a disgrace, but yep it is the second time around these corn snacks have been raped of everything pure etc. (5p FTW).

Add them to the graveyard of great things during youth along with 10p suncharm minipops, 5p Mr Freezes, 15p Mars bars, 12p Walkers crisps and 1/2p Mojos.

Mars bars used to be 25p... I remember the days when shops would sell sweets at a penny a throw and make a profit.

When I was 5 or 6, my mum gave me 40p every Saturday to buy sweets at the shop with, and I always got 40 penny sweets :(

Seriously, I just shit myself.:(

is that all you have to pay? man ireland these things are a good bit more expensive.

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!?

This is an Outrage!!! :)

Sweets and Crisps just keep on inflating in prices and our govenment stands by and idly watches this happen!? Madness! :shakehead