N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Audiosurf would have been nice on the 360. But how many people, not here, have file sharing at home or burn their cds to their 360. You can play the pc version with a 360 pad anyway.

Audiosurf would have been nice on the 360. But how many people, not here, have file sharing at home or burn their cds to their 360. You can play the pc version with a 360 pad anyway.

Most people have their 360 and PC connected to the same router. So that's file sharing sorted.

Guest Stefkov
Most people have their 360 and PC connected to the same router. So that's file sharing sorted.

But how many people actually know and use the function? We all do, because we just do. Other people who just like games, like a mate of mine, I tell him about opening ports and he's like 'Dude, I don't know what you're on about'. I doubt he knows how to share his files...

But how many people actually know and use the function? We all do, because we are 1337. Other people who just like games, like a mate of mine, I tell him about opening ports and he's like 'Dude, I don't know what you're on about'. I doubt he knows how to share his files...

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

But how many people actually know and use the function? We all do, because we just do. Other people who just like games, like a mate of mine, I tell him about opening ports and he's like 'Dude, I don't know what you're on about'. I doubt he knows how to share his files...
Opening ports? I never needed to open any ports... I turned my 360 on and my PC said "we've found an xbox 360! want to share your stuff with it?" and I clicked "hells yes".

Opening ports? I never needed to open any ports... I turned my 360 on and my PC said "we've found an xbox 360! want to share your stuff with it?" and I clicked "hells yes".

I don't thinks opening ports has anything to do with file sharing. However Halo 3 bitches about it if you don't open ports.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell yeah! finally completed Streets of Rage II ! on hardcore... with a score of 967980... and no continues. :smile:

Also I was sure I never used a special move but I didn't get the achievement for that :blank: I was using Blaze and I never touched the X or Y buttons which I thought counted as a "special" move... if it means you cant use anything like Blaze's forward flip or lightning punch as well then that sucks as I count those as basic moves... ah well nm, I beat it on hardcore without continuing and thats the main thing. ^^

I want SOR 3 for XBLA now. :heh: gib it to us Sega.

Edit - Hard Win get! breezed through it again in half an hour on very easy lulz.

I didn't know that Stubbs was up on the Originals, I was just browsing the new releases yesterday and saw it, I was bloody disappointed when I sold the game, I got half way through and jsut up and left it and then got rid of it one day, couldn't find it anywhere since, I think i may have to purchase it, I've had 2,020 points for godk nows howl ong, got nothing to spend them on.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been playing Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 today and its awesome. Ive had a few co-op games on Live with random people and its so much fun, been through the game 3 times now. I know its a steep 800 points but its well worth it and the SF2HD beta only sweetens the deal.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I got the trial of WOTB: Commando 3 and I can't get over the fact that it's... exactly the same game as Assault Heroes, except with more time out of the cars than in. The controls and viewpoint and scoring system are all taken straight from that game....

^ I got the trial of WOTB: Commando 3 and I can't get over the fact that it's... exactly the same game as Assault Heroes, except with more time out of the cars than in. The controls and viewpoint and scoring system are all taken straight from that game....

Isnt WOTB pretty much a remake of an older Capcom game though? So in theory Assault Heroes borrows off the original Commando game :)

Soul Calibur arrives on Wednesday!

While we've still got several weeks before we can get our hands on Soulcalibur IV, Xbox 360 users can gear up this Wednesday by downloading the original Soulcalibur for Xbox Live Arcade. The game has been given a fresh coat of paint to support high-definition resolutions, as well as multiplayer support in the form of online leaderboards. No online multiplayer, sadly, but the original for the Dreamcast didn't support online multiplayer either and it did just fine. All this can be yours for 800 Microsoft points.

Also appearing on XBLA this week is 280 new questions for Wits & Wagers for 320 points, which is not nearly as exciting as Soulcalibur but certainly has its charm.