NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

April for Ikaruga? hell yeah! about time :heh: I love that game and know someone else who's really into schmups like Ikaruga, can't wait to play co-op over Live on it. :smile:

Castle Crashers, that the one with the Knights?

I've been a bit addicted to Carcassone the past week. I was looking at the leaderboards and I was wondering how people have so many losses. Maybe it's me just playing on easy but I've not lost any. The only loss is beacuse I quit the game.

Carcasonne! It's all about the farming and the tranquil music! Nice change of pace from FPS's once in a while.

I thought it would be easier to arrange such things in new threads. Tell me, Jordan or anyone else, why do online matches have to be posted here when every other game can have their own threads? It makes sense to have a common thread for discussions about which game to buy, new releases, your progress etc, but I thought online matches deserved their own threads.

Repost:

Is anyone interested in a four player match every now and then? I was hoping four of us could get together tomorrow(Wednesday) at 18:00 GMT+0 and play for an hour or two. What do you say?

I've only just discovered Assault Heroes, why didn't anyone tell me about it when I got my 360 eh? A lot of fun, even just on the demo.

Woot, 200/200 points for both Sonic games :D Wish they'd bring out STH3/S&K....

Woot, 200/200 for both Sonic games :D Wish they'd bring out STH3/S&K....

The original Sonic is now 200 Microsoft points?

Consider it bought.

Yeah, sorry :3

Ah well. I'll get SoH when I have 400 gamerpoints to spare.

I've only just discovered Assault Heroes, why didn't anyone tell me about it when I got my 360 eh? A lot of fun, even just on the demo.

Holy shit, this post just made me trial it. Someone send me money so I can buy it !_!

Is Assault Heroes the one with the jeep thing, plays almost like a shmup but with a car instead of a ship?

Is Assault Heroes the one with the jeep thing, plays almost like a shmup but with a car instead of a ship?
That is the one. Well sorta. It controls like Geometry Wars but feels like a classic metal slug-type game with 2.5D graphics and bottom to top scrolling.

That is the one. Well sorta. It controls like Geometry Wars but feels like a classic metal slug-type game with 2.5D graphics and bottom to top scrolling.

Yeah, I remember playing the demo of that and being tempted to buy it. Couldn't get my debit card to work at the time, so I never did, and since then I've always had something else to get first. Must get round to it at some point! :yay:

I gave in and got Sonic the Hedgehog. It's still an awesome game.

Does anyone know when Quake Arena is being released?...or was I dreaming that announcement?

Tempted so much to get that for the long run. There's nothing now but there will be.

Tempted so much to get that for the long run. There's nothing now but there will be.

Cod 4 and Halo maps. Ikaruga, Castle Crashers :)

mr driller should be up.. anyone tried it?? (im at work).. spend many hours with the dreamcast version.. which sadly wasnt my own

Battlestar Galactica is on offer today: 400 points.

I'm very tempted.

How much did it cost before?

You should buy it, it's short and simple, but still a fun game for BSG fans.

How much did it cost before?

800 points. I completed it on easy. Fun game - short, yes - but fun. I'll be doing it on normal soon.