NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

At first when I read that I thought, Soul Edge? the original from the PS1, and I thought hmm thats kinda awesome, then I read it again... Soul Calibur? from the Dreamcast on XBLA? thats even better

I thought the same thing! I thought Kotaku may have got it wrong so I checked around for another source just to confirm it.

Awesome news this as I LOVED the 1st Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast.

OMG THE GREATEST GAME EVER ON MY 360!!!!!!!!! :cry::yay:

This is the greatest day ever. Sod SCIV I'm waiting for this baby to come out!

I really hope this come to PSN...please come to PSN.

Just read this on Kotaku, sorry if its old.

Also from 1UP

Awesome news this as I LOVED the 1st Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast.

Best news of the week!

I loved it on the Dreamcast.

I thought the same thing! I thought Kotaku may have got it wrong so I checked around for another source just to confirm it.

I know compression techniques have gotten better, but Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast basically filled a GD (Dreamcast's Gigabyte Disc format) this ain't gunna be under 250mb....

Does anyone know if this is coming to PSN or if it is an exclusive?

Chances are it'll only be XBLA.

Also, does JSRF work on the 360? I've gotten an urge to play it..

*squeals*

Super, havn't played the game for years. Time for ebay me thinks.

Ikaruga isn't my kind of game...

So I now have 900 Microsoft points and nothing to spend them on. I suppose I could always wait for some DLC that I want.

Ikaruga isn't my kind of game...

So I now have 900 Microsoft points and nothing to spend them on. I suppose I could always wait for some DLC that I want.

Or buy Ikaruga anyway and learn to love it :heh: j/k personally I love the game, sure it's unforgivingly cruel when your trying to go for the high chains and max scores but it somehow keeps you coming back for more... ;)

SOUL! CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CALIBUR! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited.

No friggin way. The whole of Soul Calibur, like as in on the Dreamcast? Talk about raising the bar!

This might even open the door for more Dreamcast ports for XBLA. Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Chu Chu Rocket, maybe even Ecco the Dolphin and Metropolis Street Racer.

This might even open the door for more Dreamcast ports for XBLA. Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Chu Chu Rocket, maybe even Ecco the Dolphin and Metropolis Street Racer.

I have said it many times that Chu Chu Rocket would simply own on XBLA. It just makes sense to bring it to Live.

I have said it many times that Chu Chu Rocket would simply own on XBLA. It just makes sense to bring it to Live.

Damn right, though by rights it should be free like the DC game as well :heh: though I wouldnt mind paying MS points for it.

Shenmue HD with achievments anyone?

Hell yeah. :heh: and 2... and 3... it IS real... probably... >>'

got ikaruga today

slightly dissapointed there's no longer a slow motion training mode, but the inclusion of online scores and downloadable replays is genius

Wow I hope that rumour turns out true, I was interested and considered buying it on Steam, but a console version (with achievements) would be a must-have for me.

Music's all on my PC, hopefully it will work with streamed music.