NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Remember remember the 5th of November...

Is anyone going to a fireworks display tonight? I'm going to the big one in the village next door to mine with some friends and will hopefully meet other with other (fit girls) people ;)

What are you all doing tonight?

There was a fireworks dispay last night - I wasn't at the site itself, but I could see the display clearly from a couple of miles away. I'll stick my head out the door to see if i can see anything tonight.

I'm at college now, and I sure do miss going to the bonfire night with my friends at this village a few miles from my house.

It seems fireworks have been ruined by the sodding H+S legislation of today. I mean, I was just speaking to father who has just brought home a few packs of Sparklers. The sodding metal handle on the sparklers gets longer every year and the flammable phosphor bit gets bloody smaller. I bet in 10 years time you will buy a pack of Sparklers and 160mm will just be the plain metal bit, and the last 40mm will be flammable. What a rip.

There was a fireworks dispay last night - I wasn't at the site itself, but I could see the display clearly from a couple of miles away. I'll stick my head out the door to see if i can see anything tonight.

I'm at college now, and I sure do miss going to the bonfire night with my friends at this village a few miles from my house.

Yeah, there's fireworks at my school every year. Can see them from my Bros. bedroom window so...!!! They were on last nite.

I'll just watch some out the window.

Fuck going out in this weather.

Agreed. It's bloody freezing.

I'm in the middle of the Arizona desert at the moment, so as well as being in the wrong country for Bonfire night I'm in the wrong place. They're not big on fireworks here as they're likely to burn the whole city down it being so dry.

Sounds like bloody world war 3 outside. I've lost interest in this event, and my poor wabbit is probably going to be very frightened by now. ;_;

Luckily my Hi-fi is capable of drowning out most of the rockets and bangers which are going off every other second right now. :D

Someone a few house of mine must work in a firwork factory, cos they have desplays throughout the whole year, and bassicly every day from the month before wire works night intill new year. No joke. I'm not to bothered by fire works anymore , one of my dogs used to hate them (before she died). I'll'd rather be playing some cs, it's freezing out side.

Sounds like bloody world war 3 outside. I've lost interest in this event, and my poor wabbit is probably going to be very frightened by now. ;_;

Luckily my Hi-fi is capable of drowning out most of the rockets and bangers which are going off every other second right now. :D

Yeah!!....I've never thought about the rabbit before :hmm: The cats are scared shit though.

I'm going to a small display on Monday. But I'm not really bothered. I use to go to an event down my Uncle's road, it was cool, make a guy through him on the bonfire etc. It was a real community thing. Of course you couldn't have that kind of thing now without having chavs and other idiots turn up and try to ruin things.

Had our own thing last night at a gfamily friends unused farm. Big ass fire and shitloads of fire works and a few beers. You know its going good when somebody is pouring about 20 litres of red diesel on the fire over the course of the night. There was a little tree that wouldnt burn dammit!

Just got back, they lasted for a recored 15 minutes this year. They get shorter every year! Quite a few fit girls, not too many chavs... I would've liked to stay out afterwards but all my friends wanted to go home. :(

well when im at home theres a huge bonfire in my village and a decent fireworks display and a really good pub just outside it... but im not at home... and its freezing here and waynes world was so much more appealing:P anyway the gf is coming over in a few mins which more than makes up for it lol

Just got back from chillin' with the crew. Quite a fun night. Some shit, yeah yeah yeah. Awesome.

I set off fireworks, and yes im 17. Illegal eh? I even set off my firecrackers - which are banned.

I also agree with Offers on his point. Fireworks are becoming too lame becuase they can be dangerous. Yes, they are only dangerous when misused - just like many things in life. Bangers are banned and now airbombs. Lame.

i didnt go to any this year, but can see plenty outta my window.

So could I if I had bothered to open my curtains today. I've just been hearing fireworks for the last 6 and a half hours.

I live on a 5x8 km island in the South Pacific. Tonight, I'm going to fall asleep to the sound of the fuck-off huge chicken that prowls outside my window, fighting off my cats. As I always do.

And tomorrow. Well... the island is my oyster.

having 5 cats and a 3 year old sister, the 4 weeks around bonfire night are a bit of a pain.

Expecially as the people who live behind us set them off almost every day around that time (every year)....people who dont celebrate christmass or easter dut to them been "a waste of money", yet they must spend £1,000+ on fireworks

I thnink fireworks should be banned, exept for orginised displays. which are only alowed on the 5th novenber, the closest saturday, and the 31st December/1st January

I set off fireworks, and yes im 17. Illegal eh? I even set off my firecrackers - which are banned.

I also agree with Offers on his point. Fireworks are becoming too lame becuase they can be dangerous. Yes, they are only dangerous when misused - just like many things in life. Bangers are banned and now airbombs. Lame.

Think yourself lucky all fireworks are illegal here in N. Ireland...

... but still almost every house has dozens setting off :p

Sign in to follow this