N-Europe

Fragile Dreams

pedrocasilva

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking better and better. Any reason in particular for these daily batches of screenshots we seem to be getting lately? After things being quiet for so long...
ToS is out of the door, this is Namco's next RPG for the Wii... and they must be trying to build up a userbase after behaving like pricks for so long; after all next year we're getting a main Tales game... And who knows, perhaps sword of Legendia.

They must want to hype one RPG at a time though.

Shino, that image is awesome :D

• 4 weeks later...

Site resigned.

Playable Impressions:

- Demo starts with the character at level 15 and 450HP, equipped with a Wooden Stick and a Vitamin item (+50HP recovery)

- Encountered enemy's tactic was basically to attack, vanish, reappear behind your character, then attack again.

- You can find a puzzle item during your exploration of the demo. If you go back to the fire which burns near the entrance of the stage, the character can sit back and examine the item. Incidentally, you can recover your HP by resting near a fire.

- The person who played the demo found it slightly annoying to turn the character around, like if you couldn't point all the way to the left or to the right. Says he got the same feeling as in Nanashi no Game (first person horror game on DS).

- Attack with the A button. Apparently no Wiimote swinging action necessary.

- The demo ends as you beat a mini-boss

- He thought the new trailer was "so-so", though the music was fantastic.

artwork

2008080101S2.jpg

I just hope this game comes out outside Japan, at least in the US - so I can import it :) OK. I could import the Japanese version too but I wouldn't understand anything, so that is not such a good idea, as one thing I really like about RPG games, is the story and without understanding anything, you don't get much from the story...