N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A crowd had gathered around Nightmare's body. Who was to blame? Or, maybe, who had done a service?

A little robot scuttled along the ground, and manuevered it's way into the middle of the crowd. It spoke in a loud mechanic voice.

"Those who consider themselves heroes! Cease your fight, and let us return to our worlds! Resistance will only bring more bloodshed."

And with that, the robot blew up in a small explosion, singeing the bottom of an animal's jeans.

A voice came from the crowd: "I will not put down my weapon until the killer of that little moustached man is found!"

Perhaps this was the start of a war? Who yet can tell?

I was just wondering. And with chairdriver saying that because "Nightmare isn't a nice fellow then he must be evil," or something to that effect, then maybe thats how it works?

I dunno if my question is helping things.

Someone just tell us if they are Ganon or something, yet their role is good! :P

I was just wondering. And with chairdriver saying that because "Nightmare isn't a nice fellow then he must be evil," or something to that effect, then maybe thats how it works?

I dunno if my question is helping things.

Someone just tell us if they are Ganon or something, yet their role is good! :P

To be honest I think chair would say that just to stir things up.

And anyone could say that they were Ganon and good but it doesn't mean it was true.

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm gonna register my no lynch vote now, if anything interesting pops up I'll reconsider. Don't like the lack of info we have at the moment though, we're practically giving the bad guys extra turns..

Vote: No Lynch

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm gonna register my no lynch vote now, if anything interesting pops up I'll reconsider. Don't like the lack of info we have at the moment though, we're practically giving the bad guys extra turns..

Vote: No Lynch

C'mon, somebody must know something! We can't vote for no lynch yet!

Ok, what i've been trying to say is, what do you know? If you did something last night, did it pan out? Any results in the morning? Why was what you did inconclusive?

Jay! Man, are you in the "inner circle" again? I feel isolated this time round. :hmm:

Well, what I did panned out ok. I didn't seem to use my "power" on anyone evil or I would put their name forward. But then I don't know if anyones evil. I'm only guessing from what I can deduce from what gamer character the person seems to be. Boring info from me this time!