N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

And there´s no possible way for us to know if Eenuh isn´t telling the truth

True, to be honest I was kinda just hoping you'd be lynched and turn out to be evil, then we might know the truth about Eenuh and she could find out a few more names :heh: I just want to see things move forward....

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, to be honest I was kinda just hoping you'd be lynched and turn out to be evil, then we might know the truth about Eenuh and she could find out a few more names :heh: I just want to see things move forward....

And it really dosen´t help when were lynch someone on vague information in pure desperation

I can only guess as you. As I said, there were three at the scene. It seems likely that at least one was good and one evil. We know Eenuh's information to be deeply perverted, so evidentially Mundi is "Neutral" or "Evil."

What scene?

Enlighten me: Who did Eenuh originally register as neutral and how was it confirmed?

Cube. He turned out to be good, although PoP has a dark side...

who? what? I'm confused. Mundi and two other people visited teh same person, gaggle saw it, or visited them too, and reckons mundi is innocent because mindi didn't kill this person - but then gaggle claims there was someone evil that was there too, so why didn't they kill this person either?

That doesn't wash. I need some sense here!

Personally I just don't want to see another 'no lynch' day followed by a hero-dies night :/ Eenuh's info is the closest thing to a lead so far.

I'm 100% with you, just seems like Mundi is getting used.

So he's a killer then? Hmm lynch him!

See?

who? what? I'm confused. Mundi and two other people visited teh same person, gaggle saw it, or visited them too, and reckons mundi is innocent because mindi didn't kill this person - but then gaggle claims there was someone evil that was there too, so why didn't they kill this person either?

That doesn't wash. I need some sense here!

It was a deduction: I find it highly unlikely that the bad guys would not have sent someone to investigate and confirm, but likely that they figured there would be others there to protect him.

I think I'd better just go right ahead and reveal all, though I suspect I myself will be targeted as a result -

Three people targeted Coolness Bears last night.

They were:

Mundi

Tellyn

Gizmo

Since, as I recall, Coolness is all but outed as Link, I find it almost impossible to believe that the villains would not want to at least confirm their suspicions.

Hmmm... The Fish; what's your information? Who have you had information on before?

I happen to know he is part of a special "inner circle" of neutral inclined people. He's nothing to do with Mario's murder, or his murderer, but he's not going to try and stop him/her for the sake of stopping them.

And I know of a couple of others who were involved, but at least one of them is dead...

I happen to know he is part of a special "inner circle" of neutral inclined people. He's nothing to do with Mario's murder, or his murderer, but he's not going to try and stop him/her for the sake of stopping them.

And I know of a couple of others who were involved, but at least one of them is dead...

who's the dead one? Why 'at least'?