N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 Sign-ups / Theme suggestion

chairdriver

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on when this might begin? The internet isn't quite the same without the web of deceit, paranoia and mystery that is the mafia game.

Huzzah (nay, a thousand Huzzahs) for the only Deceitful and Paranoid Interactive Mistery Novel on the Net! :yay:

So, considering the first and second games were such a success, I'm going to run a third.

Who wants to play?

Reminder: Once you sign-up, you have made a commitment. You have to be a frequent poster on this site, as you'll have to check on here to post on the thread and PM me every day. Do not sign up if you aren't going to play with commitment, cos you will ruin the game for everyone (especially if you have a pivotal role).

Also, this game I was thinking of having a theme (for example Star Wars, or Comic Book Superheroes, or Harry Potter or something like that) In this game, everyone will play a character from the theme, with character-specific powers, instead of just being a person from a town.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a theme that would be enjoyable to play? If you could give a few suggestions when you sign-up, that would be great. Of course, we can always do a "vanilla" game again (what the previous 2 were, where everyone is a townsperson) if people want that.

EDIT: The theme has been confirmed as Video Games mafia. Everyone will play as people from popular video games, their powers reflecting what the character does in their respective game.

/ nando /

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

rockhed00

Sanchez

Shorty

Shino

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

OMG, THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME ^^

I hope I get someone cool... D.K, Diddy Kong... Jack Skellington! ...but if I get the likes of Samus I'll volunteer myself for death.

Jack Skellington didn't make his debut in a video game, he was in a movie first, therefore he won't be featuring in this game.

Also, the roles are distributed randomly, so saying that doesn't make any difference.