Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Eating habbits

Kirkatronics

select 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. select 1

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR INCREASED CANCER RISK.

EATING MEAT MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE I LIKE THE TASTE. I COULDNT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF IT.

HAHAHA @ Increased cancer risk, god i got bored of the whole "capitals to prove a point even though it makes me look stupid" thing .

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a terrible diet - too much sugar!

i only eat chicken and tuna as my protein sources really :).. cant stand beef, turkey, pork, lamb etc etc

i do believe people are allowed free will/choice - u cant force your opinions on things

(oh and for a while people thought i was anaemic cause i didnt eat enough beef, i was pale and getting dizzy fits, turns out it was just vertigo)

IF WE DID NOT DEMAND MEAT, THERE WOULD BE NO DOMESTICATED COWS THUS NO GASES TO BITCH ABOUT. YOU DEMAND MEAT, SO MILLIONS OF ANIMALS ARE BORN THUS THE GASES ARE YOUR FAULT.

GO LOOK IN THE MOUTH OF A DOG AND LOOK AT THEIR INCISORS, SEE HOW MUCH MORE PROFOUND THEY ARE THAN OUR PATHETIC LITTLE BLUNT THINGS. WE CAN'T TEAR THROUGH RAW HIDE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MEANT TO.

Erm, that's how we've evolved.

Guest dynastygal

I'LL CALM DOWN ONCE YOU LOT ACTUALLY STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERING ANIMALS. AND THIS TOPIC GETS LOCKED.

YOU LOT FORCE YOUR OPINIONS ON ANIMALS BY MURDERING THEM. SO DON'T TELL OTHERS NOT TO FORCE OUR OPINIONS ON YOU.

EDIT, FUCK THIS SHIT. CAN'T BE DOING WITH MEAT-EATING SCUM WASTING PRECIOUS OXYGEN ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE MURDERING.

Carnivores

I think you need to look up the meaning of that word.

I love meat, delicious high on calories and protein meat. Don't see what's so moral about not eating meat.

So you'd eat your dog?!

Anyway, you wouldn't understand; being from Portugal, the same with Spanish; the crulest of Western Europeans appart from country Brits

IT'S STILL PROCESSED. EAT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SEA. THEN IT'S RAW.

VEG CAN BE EATEN RAW, MEAT CAN'T. VEG WIN.

AND NO IT'S NOT NATURAL, NOTHING ABOUT THE MEAT EATEN BY HUMANS IS NATURAL. OUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM RESEMBLES A HERBIVORE MORE THAN AN OMNIVORE.

So do you eat mushrooms? Because they are geneticly more meat than vegtable.

Also its raw if its not cooked, by definition.

I'LL CALM DOWN ONCE YOU LOT ACTUALLY STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERING ANIMALS. AND THIS TOPIC GETS LOCKED.

YOU LOT FORCE YOUR OPINIONS ON ANIMALS BY MURDERING THEM. SO DON'T TELL OTHERS NOT TO FORCE OUR OPINIONS ON YOU.

EDIT, FUCK THIS SHIT. CAN'T BE DOING WITH MEAT-EATING SCUM WASTING PRECIOUS OXYGEN ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE MURDERING.

Yep you definitely are.

Where's my fork...oh, you're leaving...shame...

We'r saving up oxygen by eating the animals using it, and eatin less plants so they can make more! we win!

You vegan "SCUM". dick.

Dynastygal, calm down dear. This is just a discussion; people are not going to listen to you if you keep acting like that.

You can try to calmly put your points forward, but you have to respect that not everyone thinks the same way you do.

Grow up. It's a discussion.

We wouldn't exist if we, at the start of our existence hadn't eaten other animals. Therfore it's natural to us. We have teeth to eat it. Our body needs both meat and vegetables to survive. If you don't eat meat or veg you have to subsitute it for pills or lots of another food etc (and other things)

Calm down a little, we get that you're angry, but nobody's gonna take you seriously if you come across as a crazy person. We cook food, because that what we prefer, why do you er...most...humans prefer cooked meat? Because somehow, that preference provided an evolutionary advantage, as firstly, it increases the energy content of the food, and it rids it of most disease, and other shit like worms so you don't get dysentery and die in a pool of your own bloody fecal matter. It makes sense.

AND BECAUSE WE WON'T EAT IT RAW, DUH. IT'S NOT NATURAL TO EAT MEAT OR ELSE WE'D ALL BE DOING IT.

NO, I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GETS PISSED OFF AT ALL THE HALF ASSED DUMBASS EXCUSES PEOPLE MAKE TO DEFEND SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T NEED, AND THAT CLEARLY HARMS THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR INCREASED CANCER RISK.

I could find other posts but you're pissing me off now.

1. Turn caps-lock off.

2. Stop telling people they shouldn't eat meat, you're the one in a minority.

3. You've been throwing a lot of insults tonight.

4. You REQUEST a mod to lock this? Who gave you authority?

Eating meet is natural. Do you not think, given half the chance, a lot of animals would want to eat us if they could?

Yeah, but we don't HAVE to eat meat; so why eat smart creatures?!

It quite clearly is natural, otherwise animals in nature wouldn't be doing it.

What's to say we're any different to animals?

Everything.

It's funny that most humans say that we're different to animals, and then say we're the same as them when it suits them. If we're not different to animals, then surely we should be allowed to kill our own?!

A friend used to have a go at me all the time for eating meat, but he was always eating fish. Apparently, there's nothing wrong with eating fish because they "don't have any feelings." Which was a laugh. It's funny when self righteous vegetarian types eat fish, because it totally contradicts whatever facade of idealism they've got going. Pretty vain to be honest, if you're just jumping on the bandwagon because you want to masquerade as someone who gives a damn. Not to sound like a jaded old bugger, but it smacks of the hippie era. Fuckin tree huggers :heh:.

You're seriously mislead if you believe eating a fish or insect is the same as a Mammal or bird.

Yeah, but we don't HAVE to eat meat; so why eat smart creatures?!

Everything.

It's funny that most humans say that we're different to animals, and then say we're the same as them when it suits them. If we're not different to animals, then surely we should be allowed to kill our own?!

You're seriously mislead if you believe eating a fish or insect is the same as a Mammal or bird.

bugs and fish feel pain too. its the same....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!