Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any of the Saw films. From the trailers they seem to be films filled with badly done gore effects that don't really look that bad and no plot or interesting characters.

You should watch the first Saw, it truly is an excellent horror film. You should then ignore the fact that they made sequels for it.

Honestly though, if you get the chance then watch it.

They should have stopped after the first one. The second one wasnt bad but three and four are awful.

100% with you on that one.

You should watch the first Saw, it truly is an excellent horror film. You should then ignore the fact that they made sequels for it.

I never got why people call Saw a horror movie. It's a thriller, goddamnit! Just like Se7en.

i like the saw films, theyre fun to watch, cos its not nice to look at. And i like the way theyre doin like 7 of em, thats the way horror/thriller films should be done. All the decent ones have loads of films.

Don't be excited, it's ruhhhhbbish.

"I'm on the run from my country, but i still find time to sleep with women who are half my age. How delightfully British of me."

oh, shut up and concentrate on the gun fights, cars and enhanced pectoral muscles.

QoS trailer looks pretty good. Lot's of cool action scenes in the trailers and if they focus heavily on an aggressive and disappointed Bond, this could be very good.

Besides that part of it was filmed in my birthplace so it's bound to be awesome :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!