Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Teehee, thanks me too. I was a little worried that the first issue is a little bland, but now I've started giving it dialogue its sounding a lot more interesting and settling my fears.

Wicked! How are you going to go around pitching it/finding an artist?

Sweeeeet. Let me know how it goes, and showww me results. (When is it?) A new bike? But...but...what about your love(ly new)(ish) one?

Chopper Hicks is a bit ill. His pedal almost fell off again. I bought a new gear set so it should be fixable but he's my fun bike. I need something that'll carry me across London at faster than walking speed.

Won't be as much fun, but then that's what Chopper Hicks will be there for! :D

Aaaiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SRS text me when you've read it. *PMs mobile number*

PS, I am no scarier in text form than internet form. Tellyn can confirm this, after our epic 24 session on Monday. Back and forth witty comments (from him) and "LULthatwasawesomehax" from me) :p

*Texts*

Congrats to Eenuh!!! :D

PS, I am no scarier in text form than internet form. Tellyn can confirm this, after our epic 24 session on Monday. Back and forth witty comments (from him) and "LULthatwasawesomehax" from me) :p

I've been replaced as 24 texting buddy, scandalous. I guess I hardly watch it live these days, but still...*wails into the night* :heh:

Also, I :heart: Chopper Hicks.

Hugs with benefits? I think you just made my day :D

I live to serve.

Wicked! How are you going to go around pitching it/finding an artist?

Its a tricky one. My plan at the moment, or rather stage one (assuming it fails, lol ever the pessimist/pessermyst) is basically looking on Deviant Art for impressive/suitable fan art people, and then asking them if they would be willing to do it, stating my intentions and that the goal is to (eventually/when its at a point that it can be) submitted to Image comics.

I seem to remember reading they are more inclined to read through/give a chance something that is actually readable, and complete/concise.

I'll also give a small questionnaire to them (if I get more than one response) and then chose the person I consider to be most compatible with myself, as a working relationship is easier if you get along blaaaaaaah blah blah. : peace:

I've been replaced as 24 texting buddy, scandalous. I guess I hardly watch it live these days, but still...*wails into the night*

Yeah slacker! I'll happily be text buddy when you watch it still, and I can even act suprised if you want. Hows...your day going?

Its a tricky one. My plan at the moment, or rather stage one (assuming it fails, lol ever the pessimist/pessermyst) is basically looking on Deviant Art for impressive/suitable fan art people, and then asking them if they would be willing to do it, stating my intentions and that the goal is to (eventually/when its at a point that it can be) submitted to Image comics.

I seem to remember reading they are more inclined to read through/give a chance something that is actually readable, and complete/concise.

Would your IP be protected if you sent it in?

How complete/what stage would it have to be for you to send it in?

Aren't there any British based comic book publishers you could sent it into?

Also, I :heart: Chopper Hicks.

Yeah, he is resting downstairs. I've got his gear set in my room. I'll take him to the hospital the week after next when I'm on holiday. :smile:

Would your IP be protected if you sent it in?

How complete/what stage would it have to be for you to send it in?

Aren't there any British based comic book publishers you could sent it into?

Dunno about British to be honest. They're (assumably) small, and bleehh. England ewww.

Image is all creator owned stuff, so it'd be entirely protected = yay. :smile:

Complete wise, it has to have an outline (I think for at least twelve issues they say) and fully scripted upto (I think they say six issues) and something that they can actually read for a few issues, along with a full outline of the story and how it would be done/style/what makes it different or sets it apart etc (like you asked last night) Lol...which my response was a little weak so I need to work on that. A bit.

Whew.

jayseven had a mad haircut!

Haha, just wanted to post about it before him.

MUTHERFOCKER! ... Yeah, it's short. I get a haircut like once a year, or something, and this one isn't too bad. Pix after the weekend!

A huge pile of shit, thats how shit my day has been. Its like someone just came along, saw my day and then shit all over it. My day has just been a big pile of utter shit.

Reminds me of something.

So here's what i do.

it starts with the realisation of what's to come. Not life in general, just Life's Tomorrow. It brings on a surge of anger. Stress, frustration and pain have a knife-fight on the way to my soul, cutting my heart into pieces along the way. I'M SO FULL OF SHIT, it screams as it shatters. This shit, right, is so fucking quantious that it simply SPEWS OVER EVERYTHING. Something i know? SPEW. Something i've done? SPEW. An idea, a thought, a strain of chance? SPEW ON THAT FUCKER.

It grows further. it shoves a double-barrel of self-pity down my throat, sweats me out of my ambition by flashing before my very eyes the grains of choices. The way I and FATE have steered my life so far, avoiding some of the larger obstacles, but taking a shortcut through bushes and shallow rivers, thus avoiding some of the nicer scenery.

I hate the choices. I hate the way i made them. I hate myself. Self-loathing is the evolved stage of self-pity. I hate this.. depression. I hate being so fucking lame. I need to self-improve to get the fuck out of it.

BUT EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN SHIT. Even if it's just fucking metaphorical, it's there in my head. Time is the bastard behind it all, holding me back before It blasts my fucking head off, hitting me with the events i've tried to avoid.

BUT those events, when the shit's wiped off, turn out to be ok. All that pain, aggrovation of Today.. was foundless. Tomorrow's not so bad once it gets here... But is it the case BECAUSE i was so pissed off Yesterday? The pessimism brings success higher than expected. If i was optimistic, i'd be like this more often.

They, she, says the grass is greener on the other side. It is when there's shit spewed all over your fucking grass.

But SO WHAT if i'm spewing shit everywhere? Let the rain come, wash it away. let the wind blow the stench away, and after a while i'm sure the sun will decide to pay me a visit, and do some really cool metaphorical THING to make me feel a lot better.

... Sorry that was no help. I offer hugs, also, but the benefits will just be back-pockets full of alcohol that you can pilfer while we embrace.

Got the first set of A level module results back:

Biology Unit 1 (resit) - A

Biology Unit 4 - A

Maths C1 (resit) - A

ICT - B

General Studies - U (Woooooop!!)

I'm happy :) Today also included going shopping for board shorts for tomorrows hawaii/beach day. :D

Dunno about British to be honest. They're (assumably) small, and bleehh. England ewww.

Image is all creator owned stuff, so it'd be entirely protected = yay. :smile:

I mean protection prior to them picking it up.

Complete wise, it has to have an outline (I think for at least twelve issues they say) and fully scripted upto (I think they say six issues) and something that they can actually read for a few issues, along with a full outline of the story and how it would be done/style/what makes it different or sets it apart etc (like you asked last night) Lol...which my response was a little weak so I need to work on that. A bit.

Whew.

Yes. I want to hear more about it!! :heh:

I mean protection prior to them picking it up.

Oooh, erm, not sure about that. *Shrugs* I'm gonna be less revealing in public about it though. Ie delete that post...later, when I've printed/copied it.

Yes. I want to hear more about it!! :heh:

I shall keep you updated. :)

My results;

English: Shakespeare - A

English: The Romantics - C

Design Tech: Whatever the frack paper it was - C (Resit)

Yay at my results. DT I thankfulyl passed, assumed I wouldn't. I'll resit The Romantics, as I just didn't revise properly for it before.

----

Fanny! In less than 2 hours, I should be at school getting ready for the first night of Henry V!

It's pretty mundane as a play, and just isn't very fulfilling. Plus I hate that I look really bad on stage, not being allowed the jackets I bagseyed.

Got the first set of A level module results back:

Biology Unit 1 (resit) - A

Biology Unit 4 - A

Maths C1 (resit) - A

ICT - B

General Studies - U (Woooooop!!)

I'm happy :) Today also included going shopping for board shorts for tomorrows hawaii/beach day. :D

That's awesome, congrats!

I had a good results day and a bad one. I'm averaging an A for Sociology now, so I'm so happy about that. I'm averaging a B for Geography, so I'm also very happy about that. But then...I'm fucking up Pyschology so bad. I'm currently just scraping a D, though it could be an E.

I've got like 12 weeks, to go up 3 grades and resit the entire course. I'm shitting it. If I don't get it up, I won't get the ABB I need for Sheffield. Still, Yay for the other results. :)

Results

C1 resit - 97 A

S1 (new course not resit) - 86 A

BUS4 - 54 (/90 I think) C

Physics - 102 (it doesn't say the grade but I think it's /120 so that should be an A)

Gen Studies 4 - 38/90 E (Don't really give a shit. There were six questions on the back and you were suposed to answer 1 but I didn't read it and answered them all. TBH I think that I should get extra marks for it.)

I'll also give a small questionnaire to them (if I get more than one response) and then chose the person I consider to be most compatible with myself, as a working relationship is easier if you get along blaaaaaaah blah blah. : peace:

Yeah slacker! I'll happily be text buddy when you watch it still, and I can even act suprised if you want. Hows...your day going?

I can't wait to see the questionnaire! What kind of questions? Something like... ''Would you consider yourself to be politically correct?'' or more ''Do you like Lego and Roller coasters?'' hehe

My day, the illness seems to be getting better. I slept till 12, partly to hide in my room from the cleaner, partly because sleep is amazing. Showered. Had scrambled eggs on toast. Then I watched Grand Designs, I wish I had one of those foam bricks to throw at Kevin McCloud. Then I did some reading of TWD, part of a job application and now I'm going to watch a moviefilms. Did you want that much detail? :p

Also, well done to everyone on their results! Good luck with opening night Paj :)

I can't wait to see the questionnaire! What kind of questions? Something like... ''Would you consider yourself to be politically correct?'' or more ''Do you like Lego and Roller coasters?'' hehe

I totally want one of those questionnaires!

My day, the illness seems to be getting better. I slept till 12, partly to hide in my room from the cleaner, partly because sleep is amazing. Showered. Had scrambled eggs on toast. Then I watched Grand Designs, I wish I had one of those foam bricks to throw at Kevin McCloud. Then I did some reading of TWD, part of a job application and now I'm going to watch a moviefilms. Did you want that much detail? :p

You're still "ill"? :heh:

Watch BSG, damn you!!

Gen Studies 4 - 38/90 E (There were six questions on the back and you were suposed to answer 1 but I didn't read it and answered them all. TBH I think that I should get extra marks for it.)

So it's you the teachers always used to talk about doing this! I swear I didn't think it was possible :heh:

fun fact people

after 6 months on benefits the job center start you on a course that attempts to help you find a job (thought that was the point but i digress). today, i had my first meeting for this course.

part of that was that i was given a maths and english test to make sure i was up to scratch.

i dont consider myself to be a good speller, nor are my english skills the finest. my mathmatics is pretty god but no higher then GCSE standard.

i fully belive this test was part of cbeebies. one section asks you to choose from a list of three, the missing word in the sentence.

I ....... employed by the council.

was

were

are

this is given to adults. grown people who can have cars and kids and are trusted in the bath alone.

oh, i also heard the delightful woman next to me explain how she had given her gran a slap, after said geriatric lady laid one on her.

tell me in not on a social par with her.

Well done exams/lol at Haggis desperately trying to "get it up" (hug, good luck in reality though) :)

At our school everyone is forced to do it and nobody gives a shit. My best one was the maths and science one. Which was GCSE standard. (and the science was multiple choice) and I got full marks in that.

Exactly the same when I was at college. Hilight of the entire two years of it were the lesson when me and my mates said in a weird posh, squeaky, nerdy voice all lesson "Penis" as soon as the supply teacher turned his back.

We were quite mature.

You're still "ill"? :heh:

Shhhh not allowed to mention it....;)

Do you like Lego

LOL! I told Vanden and this was exactly what he said....

...But yeah they'd be questions similar to that HAHAHA. (but complex)...which has just reminded me, Paj, Chair do you remember the "How awesome does ReZ think you are" or whatever questionnaire thing it was on HCRealms?! Haha just remembered it!