Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"So while I'm looking for the answers to your security questions its all racking up on your income on the 0870 number."

.....Knob. Or you could hang up find the answers and call back, or have them ready and not be naive, or not be a rude twat, or countless other things that would stop contributing towards my suicidal thoughts.

No, not really. The microphones themselves don't have any buttons on them at all, and still require a controller to use them. Mad Catz are producing peripherals for them though - they've got one coming out soon (might already be out, actually) that has the buttons on the microphone itself so you don't need a controller alongside it.

Might want to look in to that?

No, not really. The microphones themselves don't have any buttons on them at all, and still require a controller to use them. Mad Catz are producing peripherals for them though - they've got one coming out soon (might already be out, actually) that has the buttons on the microphone itself so you don't need a controller alongside it.

Might want to look in to that?

Ah yes, seems there's an xbox one already. I have the wii version though, only having a wii - didn't realise the microphones needed a controller, that's annoying. Thanks anyway.

Lecture was okay. My review seemed to go down well. Had a few chuckles. And afterwards my lecturer told me to "move yo skinny white ass" and he's as Canadian as they come...

But since I've come home its been a disaster. I've been here for about 40 minutes and so far managed to;

knock my housemate's valentines roses onto the floor

knock my bobblehead dexter over and broke its head off

cremate a pie by putting the over on grill rather than oven

I just want to eat, have a reasonable relaxing evening and go to bed refreshed for tomorrow.

List of celebrities that have replied to me on Twitter.

Simon Rimmer

Jonathon Ross.

God the internets awesome.

Your not the only one to have a brush with fame, my question was answered on Phil and Phill's Perfect Ten. Of course, they pronounced my name wrong, but celebritites are allowed to do crazy shit.

Also, I have a serious podcast addiction. As of today, according to iTunes I have 590 items, 12 days and 13.9GBs of podcasts. A considerable amount of those were downloaded in the past month.

He said Jonothon Ross, Not Jonothan Ross.

You're trying to decieve us ReZ, I demand to see these comments.

n509970580_5906297_7770.jpg

I should propose a comic book show, since he loves them too.

For people following the adventures of Jean Grey (she responds well to the name. Kitty Pryde didn't work so well)

Prank Jamie and I have played on our friend at work, we did this as we were both on the 10-6 shift. The perfect crime. I just wish I was in to see his reaction. Molly this is your mission. Observe and report.

n509970580_5906284_8712.jpg

n509970580_5906285_9078.jpg

Oh silly me. And here I was thinking it was unoriginal and unimaginative. Boy is my face red.

I can't see how its originality affects its awesomeness.

Sex is great, but I don't think I'm being original when I do it.* - point proven.

*Well.....I have some original moves maybe, but thats irrelevant.**

**Cue rape/etc jokes.

Even if I could you wouldn't hear the other person/victim/Lucy. :(

Little amuses people that work in a call centre. :heh:

Change the keys on the keyboard around. That ones a killer, my boss did that on us all once.

Indeed. This and also the thing I posted in User Image [/advertising] may seem silly to the outside world, but as you and I both know it is these small things that allow us to clutch onto the fabric of existence without dieing that little bit inside.

And your boss sounds like a legend! :bowdown: