N-Europe

Finally, working for a worldwide evil corporation at their most profitable level has an upside.

Although actually being made redundant would be quite good at this point. A little pay off, a good reference and no need for me to A) quit myself thereby pissing off everyone else or B) stop making any effort, get sacked, and get no reference.

I know, I believe Lee-Harvey Oswald used it too.

We discovered that bouncy ball/chopping board cricket is not a good idea, no matter how spacious your kitchen is. :indeed:

Bouncy ball cricket is always a good idea. It's the having breakable plates and vases nearby while playing that isn't.

No, he's a fascist. I do support his right to say what he likes though. In a more relatable-to-me context, I don't like what YEC's say, but I'd never let anyone censor them, apart from in schools. However, I find it ironic - I'd say amusing if it wasn't so worrying - that he's been band because it is thought that some Muslims may react violently if he comes here. He's disliked because Fitna said some people use Islam to promote violence.

The reason I'm interested in the whole argument is not so much the religious side and more the fact that from a debating standpoint, his opposition has proven him correct.

I'll pass on the luv!

Yeah, I understand that.

Although YEC's isn't inciting racial hatred.

On the flip size Abu Hamza had his extradition permitted so what's the difference?

Both him and Wilders can say whatever they want but on utilitarian grounds I stand by both decisions.

I haven't seen Fitna but it isn't just the film people are outraged about. He has horrific views,

He said Islam "is not a religion, it's the ideology of a retarded culture."

And that "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims. Islam is something we can't afford any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Qur'an banned. We need to stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no more Islamic schools, no more imams."

As far as I can see he has no place in this country and the decision to refuse him entry was a correct one the government should be applauded for.

Whilst highly entertaining to watch, he really doesn't know when he's beaten. My sister takes after my father - 99.999% of the time they're the nicest person in the world (well, less for my sister...), but piss them off in a major way and they'll rip you head off. It's not pretty, but it's fucking funny if you're not on the receiving end.

A woman after my own heart. I am moving towards finding the rest of this encounter.

Reminds me of one my own personal application of beatdown on a forum.

http://forum.attitudeclothing.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

You try and compliment a girl and she starts throwing shit at you. Finally ended with colossal post full of her bullshit quotes and ended it spectaculary. Just the Megazord always using the sword at the end.

A woman after my own heart. I am moving towards finding the rest of this encounter.

Reminds me of one my own personal application of beatdown on a forum.

http://forum.attitudeclothing.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

You try and compliment a girl and she starts throwing shit at you. Finally ended with colossal post full of her bullshit quotes and ended it spectaculary. Just the Megazord always using the sword at the end.

If you're the baron then all I can see is that you caused the problem from the start.

@ will, i never said it was on religious grounds, you really said it yourself, i defend your right to say it, yet lambasts things that he believes in? that why he's wrong. And besides, if people want to be stupid, let them, let them find out how stupid they were and hope they'll learn from it.

Oh and ell, i went to bed 2 minutes after that post so i didn't go on msn :P

But you said it so sarcastically and in an unneeded way, she was trying to be nice and you took it to a whole other level. Anyway I decided not to read on till the end, maybe she did go psycho.

Nice how? How often do you compliment someone and they turn around and say they're involved? That's thinking too much of themselves, nice or not. Then she said I called her a slut [not true] so I had to correct her there.

Dude, how can you tell what tone of voice he used in a post that says

A cheerful happy tone as compliments are always delivered. Not in a gravely voice with ones hands down ones' trousers.

Dude, how can you tell what tone of voice he used in a post that says

I didn't mean that. I meant this:

My humblest apologies. I shall never compliment you again. Let me know when you are not "well taken" and I'll say something nice like "have you lost weight?" or "have you dont something with your hair?". Whichever sounds most plausible. :)

She just wanted to clarify she wasn't with that other member, maybe her boyfriend is on the forum? Or maybe he just happened to read it? Maybe she just wanted everyone to know thats not the case?

Whereas I PERSONALLY felt EEVIL's response was a bit random and unneeded.

As I said before I haven't read on so I don't know what she did after about page 9.

She just wanted to clarify she wasn't with that other member, maybe her boyfriend is on the forum? Or maybe he just happened to read it? Maybe she just wanted everyone to know thats not the case?

As none of that was later mentioned, I'd say no on all counts.

As for my quote... quoted there. Can anyone tell me where the latter portion has been stolen from?

As none of that was later mentioned, I'd say no on all counts.

As for my quote... quoted there. Can anyone tell me where the latter portion has been stolen from?

Why would she need to give a reason later on for saying it? Maybe she did have one of those reasons but decided to keep it in her head. >_<

EDIT: I just read it, she did seem to go a little overboard.

Ugh, I have so much shit swirling about in my head but every time I go to put it down somewhere I just lose all the will to so. I get really worked up about everything, things build in my head. Then I go to type it out on here or on msn or just on MSWord and never quite do. Fucking hell.