Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Currently trying to get some of my presentation done, it's not even difficult (title is virtual worlds - space place and immersion, I'm talking about characters and environments of virtual worlds and how they relect on the three words, easy no?) But finding reading packs that I can quote is a royal pain.

So going to play games for abit and then read some more reading packs later. I'm still trying to find online how disabled children can be effected by characters, something to do with them being able to do what they cannot in real life, which also reflects on the fantasy/realism topic I have for the worlds.

Loving the mirrors edge song, its on repeat on youtube atm.

urgh, what a day. was just walking in a field when BAM! random encounter. had to take on a couple of goblin raiders, thankfully my party mates were with me or it might have been a bit tricky. we won and i leveled up, which was good.

kept walking to the field pretty uneventful, mostly just single raiders and wolf ants getting in the way. just near the town i was headed for, when what happens, FUCKING TROLL LORD. got into a massive ruck with him, he kept brining in goblin archers, one of the fuckers hit me with an arrow and i fucking lost it, limit break time. cant really explain it but i flew for a bit, firing some glowing shit off my sword that just built up on the enemys, then a sword slash made that shit explode.

a party member was killed, thank god i had a revive with me.

in related news i've lost contact with reality.

Currently trying to get some of my presentation done, it's not even difficult (title is virtual worlds - space place and immersion, I'm talking about characters and environments of virtual worlds and how they relect on the three words, easy no?) But finding reading packs that I can quote is a royal pain.

So going to play games for abit and then read some more reading packs later. I'm still trying to find online how disabled children can be effected by characters, something to do with them being able to do what they cannot in real life, which also reflects on the fantasy/realism topic I have for the worlds.

Yeah it is awesome song but i dont have to listen to Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive on youtube. :)

My day's been quiet. Just me and my bro in the house so he's been on the PC and I've played GoW2 most of the day. Seem to have an very small oil burn on my arm from making dinner. Don't even remember the oil in the pan spitting and don't ever remember anything hitting my arm. But no biggy. Got something on it just incase.

And I'll also chime in and say that I too love that Lisa Miskovsky song. It's fantastic. Shame you only hear it in the game at the ending.

Im also doing presentation work. Shame its like 5% marked on presentation and 95% on content because I've just set it up so I have a picture of Wall-E which, when I click, makes him say his name. So I would say "Hello, my name is Ashley and my presentation is about how masculinity is represented within [click] Wahalle!". Awesome :D

(now just to fill it with useful stuff).

Oh and no snow here. Maybe a few miles away in the hills but nada here on takeaway avenue.

Im also doing presentation work. Shame its like 5% marked on presentation and 95% on content because I've just set it up so I have a picture of Wall-E which, when I click, makes him say his name. So I would say "Hello, my name is Ashley and my presentation is about how masculinity is represented within [click] Wahalle!". Awesome :D

(now just to fill it with useful stuff).

Oh and no snow here. Maybe a few miles away in the hills but nada here on takeaway avenue.

haha that's awesome!

Our presentation is the first one we've had, so it's marked on both ideally. Never have a problem presenting, except speaking too fast.

Shame my content isn't as good, I got the short straw, I'd love to have picked the advancements of virtual worlds or what are virtual worlds. Sigh. -.-

Never mind. These readings aren't very relevant, but no matter.

Do you not get to chose your own then? Or are there set topics that are handed out?

I'm the same. I don't mind presenting but I get a bit nervous and become like a giddy child, all bouncy and quick talking.

This presentation is getting better. On my slide discussing whether Wall-E is indeed male (as cyborgs aren't real and thus lack any biological sex) I quote someone saying they interpreted Wall-E as a female lesbian. There is this image of Wall-E holding a bra and just when I say about Wall-E posisbly being a lesbian I click on it and he says "woah!". Funtimes. (yes im aware im pathetically creating a weird ventrilliquest show but whatever).

Just gonna procrastinate and try and find the best youtube video to show their relationship (and his masculinity). Found one which uses Taking Back Sunday interestingly enough.

And kinda related; found out some girl at work today is a lesbian (although because she and someone else was speaking and I gathered from that (coupled with the fact some of her friends came in once and clearly were, and she knew who Tegan and Sara were)).

Guest Stefkov

I've been wasting 5 hours, and will be a further 9 hours for this animation to render. Hopefully it'll be within the boundaries that has been set. If not I'm screwed.

Last night was good, wasn't gonna go out properly as I had my car, but due to massive peer pressure and people actually pinning me against a wall, I stayed out. I'm glad, it was funny. Today I've watched football, spooks and the wire. I've also had a major clear out, turns out I'm quite a hoarder. Threw away loads of stuff from school, about a tonne of paper, and my barbies (completely forgot I had them still). Apart from one that I've kept as a memento, plus she's awesome. Don't really need to see this but I'm showing you anyway...

[ATTACH]2377[/ATTACH]

i feel the same, people all sleep to much. its not even 20 to 2 and my msn list is empty of people to talk too.

wank kettles!

I got nine online, five of them set away and two of them set to busy.

I even got about seventeen people offline that i never talked too and four other people that i dont know who they are.

I got nine online, five of them set away and two of them set to busy.

I even got about seven people offline that i never talked too and four other people that i dont know who they are.

I just went on some of my accounts for giggles, it amazes me that people are still on some of them.

My worrying is kicking in again, must.think.positive.thoughts..