N-Europe

Talk about over protective.

I'm not being over protective at all, she can do what she wants. I'm just a little worried about her, fuck shes my girlfriend after all. What boyfriend would I be if i didn't care about her?

I'm not being over protective at all, she can do what she wants. I'm just a little worried about her, fuck shes my girlfriend after all. What boyfriend would I be if i didn't care about her?

My girlfriend starts college soon too, but its not ehr first year so im not worried. It is only natural to worry.

But dont let your bad experiences hinder what she might do, i didnt have any bad times during college though so that may be why im not worried.

I'm mighty funked off, I just missed the bus to the party I was off too. I was meant to catch it with a mate, but then my dogs decided to try and escape out the front door. I ran to the bus stop, and it drove off into the distance as I came round the corner. I swear the people near me must of thought I was mental, I kept swearing randomly all the way home. Ahwell, I'll catch the next one. But still, my dogs fail at life.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

MY FUCKING CINEMA AREN'T SHOWING STEP BROTHERS

INSTEAD ITS FUCKING MAMMA MIA SING ALONG EDITION.

THE IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW WITH MY FUCKING CINEMA. BIRMINGHAM ODEON IS £4.00 FOR A FUCK OFF HUGE SCREEN, AND A MASSIVE SELECTION OF FILMS, AYLESBURY IS £8.00 WITH AN ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A SELECTION OF FILMS.

I AM OFFICIALLY WRITING THEM A FUCKING STERN LETTER.

THEY CAN ACTUALLY LITERALLY FUCK OFF! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE GONE AND BLOODY DONE IT AGAIN.

Step brothers? Isn't that, that awful new comedy? Then again, having my own cock ripped off sounds more exciting than watching Mamma Mia...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

MY FUCKING CINEMA AREN'T SHOWING STEP BROTHERS

INSTEAD ITS FUCKING MAMMA MIA SING ALONG EDITION.

THE IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW WITH MY FUCKING CINEMA. BIRMINGHAM ODEON IS £4.00 FOR A FUCK OFF HUGE SCREEN, AND A MASSIVE SELECTION OF FILMS, AYLESBURY IS £8.00 WITH AN ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A SELECTION OF FILMS.

I AM OFFICIALLY WRITING THEM A FUCKING STERN LETTER.

THEY CAN ACTUALLY LITERALLY FUCK OFF! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE GONE AND BLOODY DONE IT AGAIN.

The question has to be asked, why do you want to see Step Brothers?

Step brothers? Isn't that, that awful new comedy? Then again, having my own cock ripped off sounds more exciting than watching Mamma Mia...

(Amazing new comedy)

The question has to be asked, why do you want to see Step Brothers?

Because its received average-positive reviews, Im a huge Will Ferrell fan, and the trailers hilarious? Maybe those reasons.

Yeah, they are showing regular and sing along editions. I am literally sending them a letter with a cubic fuck tonne of swearing in.

They literally do that to every single film where I see the trailer and go "That looks amazing".

They'll do it with Eagle Eye next. Odeon Aylesbury ; Worse than rapists.

Swearing in a complaint letter makes you about a hundred times less likely to actually get anything to change.

It's quantity of complaints/requests, not "quality".

You're an expert on complaining?

Anyway I want them to know how pissed off I am. Im not putting an address or my name, its just gonna be for their info.

Check out this, infuriating eh?

Hi! How much would shipping be on a box of boosters to the UK?

Thanks!

The first box is always the most expensive, additional boxes are very inexpensive.

For s+h quotes please use eBay's shippping calculator near the bottom of each item.

If it doesnt work please message us with all the item #'s and quantities for each and your shipping info and we will tell you.

We are set up to be the lowest delivered price out there for these and almost everything we sell, we appreciate your interest and if there is ever an item that you happen to find a better price you can send us a message with the product and price information and request a Price-Match. In most cases we can match or beat any price, thanks for your interest and of course as always for all your bids and business, all the best, customer service @ thecardkid.com

*Re-checks item. States they do ship worldwide, but the email to query how much. UK not listed on calculator*

Oh right...so how much is shipping to the UK?

Thanks

The first box is always the most expensive, additional boxes are very inexpensive.

For s+h quotes please use eBay's shippping calculator near the bottom of each item.

If it doesnt work please message us with all the item #'s and quantities for each and your shipping info and we will tell you.

We are set up to be the lowest delivered price out there for these and almost everything we sell, we appreciate your interest and if there is ever an item that you happen to find a better price you can send us a message with the product and price information and request a Price-Match. In most cases we can match or beat any price, thanks for your interest and of course as always for all your bids and business, all the best, customer service @ thecardkid.com

How much is shipping on a sealed Pokemon Card box to the UK.

Ive asked this twice through ebay now...if I get another auto response Ill scream! Hahah.

Thanks

$18

*Sweet. Good price. Buys*

*Gets invoice, stating $32.00 shipping*

I recently contacted yourselves to enquire on shipping costs, and was told it was $18.00, please see below.

Let me know, thanks.

That is for purchase from our website, the s+h on every item is listed on every eBay auction and on the shipping calculator at the bottom of every item as well, if you wish us to file a mutual non complete we will be happy to do so, many thanks for your time and interest and of course as always for all your bids and business, all the best, customer service @ thecardkid.com

*Slaps forehead*

Seriously. I sent another email to them. I even stated in the email asking them how much it would be and mentioned ebay.

Also I get back after four days, and Play have let me down for like...the first time ever (ordered something, that it said was in stock, get home and now awaiting further stock)

Life gets....stressful.

Aww jordan I think it's sweet, god knows we need enough nice guys in this world >_>

Yesterday was abit of a fail, I just sat around all day playing black and white 2 and watching tv. So decided today I needed to get off my arse and do something.

Went to manchester today, bought a coat from topshop for £60, went to get the topshop card, wouldn't go through so the loverly girl gave me %10 off for the convience, so only £54, it's abit short on the waist, but damn it's comfy and will be great when it gets really cold. Came home and haven't really done much else since, manchester was so bloody busy!

I'm probably going to re-dye my hair and chill for the rest of the evening, go out tomorrow see if I can see the same coat and get it in a 14 rather than 12 and see how it feels. But for now <3 new coat.

Seems like I'm in Groundhog Day lately. Everyday, it's the same bloody thing. Get up, check the internet, go out for a run, come home and have breakfast, sit around for the rest of the day and watch tv (especially diagnosis murder and murder, she wrote). Really should get outta this funk. Finally managed to get How I Met Your Mother to run on my PC online (streaming it) but for some reason just put me in a saddened demeanour.