Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I detect some superhuman forces at work here. I spent hours and hours on this game and have only just managed to get 100,000.

After a while, I just can't tell what the hell is going on. I hear that you get "in the zone" as it were and manage to make sense of the confusion - kind of like reading The Matrix, but I've never managed to experience it.

Like I said, mere mortal!

Did you drive to Sheffield? Was that your first long drive?

haha, it's only because I liked that bit, I think it was king?

No I took three trains to sheffield -.-, my first long drive was to manchester and back, to see my grandad, although I followed my mum, I will have to do the journey again in two weeks on my own, so not too bad. :)

What were the thread titles changed into?

Something involving nightwolf to ruin her shit. I only heard about it when it was too late.

For example, my thread Morpheus takes over from Grissom was remixed to nightwolf's Morpheus takes over from Grissom. See what they did there. Vely crever.

Not bad day today. I also visited a girl whose just a friend last night zomg etc :heh:

Got cooked food and watched sopranos with her pretty awesome day. Sadly now its dissertation uber time. Been playing halo 3 online a bit dont suppose anyone wanted to do the campaign coop on legendary does that count as completed if you do it that way? Im tired of having an unfinished legendary icon when I play mp.

You get the achievement, but it still shows whatever you've finished it on solo mode unfortunately.

I've done it on legendary in co-op, but my multiplayer still says heroic.

I'm not hardcore enough!

Up early and managed to make record time to the train station. Half an hour and its about 2 miles. So kids, with a bit of simple maths thats 4 miles per hour walking speed, not bad :p

Anyway house viewings were nice. I want to sleep with one of the agents...but as is I. Speaking to my housemate and we're going to go for this one particular house I reviewed today. Arranged to see it tomorrow with grandparents and mom so I can have a second opinion.

Friend cancelled on coffee and I was pissed off for a while. Not with him, I understand he has work and if he doesn't do these reports it effects his...people (whatever, hes a social care worker, forget the technical term for those he helps). Its just another bit of loneliness over summer. I got over it though.

Swung by my dad's on the way home to sort out something and my brother said he's coming back with me for dinner at our grandparents which was random but been plesant.

And spending the evening looking at Ikea's site. Funsies!

I was at work today, just, miding my own business and stuff, when all of a sudden, the phone rings!

'Hmm,' I thought, 'I'd better answer that!'

So I did.

I greeted the caller in the correct way, and listened. Silence. 'Wtf???' I thought...

Then, I heard a faint noise... which grew louder by the second.

'Dum dum, dumdum dumdumdum..We're no stranger to looovee.. You know the rules and so do I!'

'I hate you!' I yelled down the phone.

'Lol!' Said my brother.

The end.

tl;dr - My brother rickrolled me over the phone at my work.

^My day

Kay, so I just did this to like 8 of my friends. Amazing. 2 of them were in fits of hysterics, three in total waited the whole song, the others about halfway through, and one just hung up after about 15 seconds. :bowdown:

PS (another PS) Jordanah I made you an avvie that Ill be offended if you dont use cos' it looks so cool and took loads of skillz.

Jordanah1.jpg

kae... so maybe i'm not doing as well as i'd thought...

it's nearly 3am here and i'm wide awake, hungry and agitated and feeling alone. not lonely.. i dont NEED company... since i've been back i've had nothing more than i quick chat from only two of the people i live with so i'm just very aware that i'm alone, and far away from anyone i really care about.

and wide awake at 3am

Its almost as good as the hilight of my day. Making up this hilarious joke. Feedback has been mixed.

"My friend sells lorry rear bumpers. A customer took one back last night accusing it to be stolen, but my friend just said "Well its come off the back of a truck."

I love groaner jokes.

Ok, have done my sig, will add more as and when I find 'em

Ugh, today has been horrible and I can't work out why. Just feel really meh. Kinda tired, sore throat, a cut on the inside of my lip meaning my mouth is constantly uncomfortable. The house has been too warm all day. It's been raining all day. My eye is a little bloodshot from getting something in it earlier. My neck feels a little tight.

All these tiny, unconsequential things have just got me in such a crap mood and I can't be bothered to do anything. But I know I can't go to sleep yet because I'll wake up before I should and then feel shit all day tomorrow.

Apparently my cat had some surgery today, my dad was pretty vague but it seems he had some problem with his teeth.

Unfortunately that's not the only thing that's wrong with him, he has a tumour. Thankfully at his age (recently 15 years old, human years) it's very slow developing and he's going to die from old age before he would need to be put down from the tumour.

archiesmall.jpg

I'm going back home in a week or two and i'm going to make sure i give him special attention, it might be the last time I see him. I've known him for 15 years, i'm going to miss him. :(