Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

.. So did I >_<

Went to bed at about 4am. Watched last 3 eps of x-files season 3 (no massive omging, though :() and all but the last 5 mins of s04e01, as the feed was sketchy and I figured I'd leave it 'til morning to finish loading... but ALAS it didn't work, so now I'm re-loading the whole flippin' episode.

NOTHING EXCITING SORRY.

Guest Jordan
Forget the outter, I wanna hear more about this mysterious inner crotch!?

Inner crotch? HOLY SHIT. What the HELL could that be?!

Is it that horrible thing girls haz :o

I'm bored to death at work.

Just read Charlie Brooker's "So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto". T'was crap but then what was I expecting. It's the usual "oooow-I'm-going-to-make-astute-yet-obviouse-observations-and-moans-about-society-using-random-arbitrary-decriptions-that-read-like-jokes-rejected-form-Red Dwarf". (Just a note, I love Red Dwarf) Just shows the abismal state journalism is in when Charlie Brooker is considered funny and eddgy. Pass the sick bad please.

Oh well, it wasted a good minute.

Guest bluey

blehblehblehblehblehblehbleh

no, wait~ not really bleh. things have been reasonably shitty recently... but now i'm feeling really happy; very lucky to have such awesome people in my life who've been very patient and supportive with me, i find myself constantly wondering what i've ever done to deserve such wonderful friends (but not questioning it too much in case they start to wonder too! :heh: )

i had a reeeally chilled out day today! adult lessons all day, had one of my regulars twice and then a load of free periods... and a "lets talk!" session - which is literally a free-conversation drop in thing.. no textbook, just chat. EASY much?

although ~ i just tried to make a cup of tea and the milk is sour :sad:

thankfully i live right next to a 24-hour lawson so i'm sorted!!

EDIT: plus!!! i get a long weekend soon! (well, monday, tuesday, wednesday off anyway!) yay for marine day... whatever the hell that is!

I've realised over the last few hours that the time between"a girl who may or may not like you finding out that you like them and the next time you speak to them feels worryingly similar to waiting for a loved one to come out of surgery...

My day has consisted of aforementioned worry, Assassin's Creed, and pasta. Yay. :blank:

Guest Jordan

Assassin's Creed? Holy shit that game sucks.

I should know, i played through it getting every bonus objective.

I know, but being chased by every crusader from Gaza to Antioch through Damascus after randomly stabbing an archer is fun, and the graphics are pleasingly awesome. :awesome:

As Radiohead said, "You do it to yourself, and that's why it really hurts."

I loved Assassin's Creed, got all the flags and templars as well.

Yesterday I thought that today I would pop into town or something...didn't happen.

Work later. And decided that come August I am going to tell them I can only work the start of the week (Sun/Mon-Weds) as I plan to go visit people on weekends.

And I think I want to work in animation. I dunno. I change my mind. LOTS. But animation is the current thing. Possibly becasue Wall-E is just round the corner.

Yesterday I thought that today I would pop into town or something...didn't happen.

Work later. And decided that come August I am going to tell them I can only work the start of the week (Sun/Mon-Weds) as I plan to go visit people on weekends.

And I think I want to work in animation. I dunno. I change my mind. LOTS. But animation is the current thing. Possibly becasue Wall-E is just round the corner.

Animation? Awesome. Although, why do I have the feeling you are going to lean towards the slightly darker side? :heh:

Can't wait to see Wall-E. Might just go see it on my own, no one else seems to want to see it. Weirdos.

Animation? Awesome. Although, why do I have the feeling you are going to lean towards the slightly darker side? :heh:

Can't wait to see Wall-E. Might just go see it on my own, no one else seems to want to see it. Weirdos.

I'd love to. Shame we're about 200 miles apart eh >_<

I dunno. I do enjoy the darker side, but a fun animated film is always good. I think a postgrad in America would be most beneficial to me but I'd imagine its lots of money :/

I'd love to. Shame we're about 200 miles apart eh >_<

I dunno. I do enjoy the darker side, but a fun animated film is always good. I think a postgrad in America would be most beneficial to me but I'd imagine its lots of money :/

Well if the DVD remote and the chocolate can do it we can too!

The darker side is great but I love it when it poses as being lighter, there is something ever so slightly menacing and predatory about that. Bit like The Moomins...and peadophiles now that I think about it.

Did I just liken The Moomins to peadophiles...oh, dear.

Anyway, moving swiftly on, there are always scholarships for America. I'm sure you could go for one. Then there is always the other problem of changing your mind.

I had a damn good day. Was at work, plagued with questions as to where i was going (had gotten off an hour early) My workmates are so nosey.

Anyway went into starbucks and who was there but my friend from high school. Apparently i've changed a lot, and look "grown up".. That's a good un :D

Then I got on the bus and started up a convo with this lovely girl (complete stranger to me but nevertheless pretty awesome)

Happytimes yay.

I feel my life is actually going somewhere when I get out and have the courage to speak to other people. Life is fucking good. :D

well done on the confirmationajig! See you at the sheff meet up, then. NO EXCUSES.

So I had fish, fish and mash for tea and have decided not to involve myself in teh arranging of doing some sort of social activity tonight. It's meant that it's been 3 hours and nobody knows what is going on. Silly buggers!

yay raining! I may have to join you on the life is fucking good bit.

I just got a letter from sheffield, I have a confirmed place there now, like definate!

^_^ I am so happy ^_^ mum bought me stuff from next for a pressie <3

SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEE!!

Congrats!! :D

I went running, and then I played Okami the rest of the day. Incredibly epic game. There have been a few instances where I thought I was at the game's end, but then it just kept going. Now though, I think I'm really at the end.

Yamato's Ark

I'll keep that last bit for tomorrow.