Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

REMEMBER THE 11TH OFF JULY(tember?)

Justice, Strawberry Jam and toast

I see no reason in this summer season

that I should not be looking forward to this day the most! :grin:

/silly rhyme. :p

As you can probably tell I'm also excited about seeing Justice tonight! I really hope the weather holds up. :D Though It could be fun in the rain too. :yay:

Haha!! I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they try some new stuff.

I just realised this is actually the fourth time I would have seen Justice. :heh:

The only person I want to see more is Danger (and Daft Punk obviously :p ) but then that's only because the last 3 gigs I went to were ALL Justice :D . That would be sickeningly cool. He's playing in Southampton at the end of August..... might try go.

Went out with my best mate, fun times..we had a laugh and i can be 100% myself with her..and my god i saw a fit bloke in Tesco (Clacton-On-Sea) on the tills! Called Tom..lets hope his a Nintendo fan and on here...(highly doutbful)...lol :D

So..yeah..going out now..hate being in..and then a party tomorrow where i will be the only sober one..great...:D

Haha!! I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they try some new stuff.

I just realised this is actually the fourth time I would have seen Justice. :heh:

The only person I want to see more is Danger (and Daft Punk obviously :p ) but then that's only because the last 3 gigs I went to were ALL Justice :D . That would be sickeningly cool. He's playing in Southampton at the end of August..... might try go.

FOUR TIMES! (well it will be) WOW! :o

That is amazing!

This is the first time I've seen them or ever been to a concert. :)

So my excitement levels are exploding through the roof. :grin: though I'm also nervous....

Yeah, I thought it was the third time but I saw them at Brixton twice and then at the Astoria (where I met Gaspard Auge! Mwahahaha!! :D ).

They've gotten better every time as well, so I'm expecting this to be the best. Awesome venue as well.

Well it had to happen, got really annoyed at my driving instructor and got upset only for him to shout at me when I said I couldn't do it (I actually meant the road he'd pulled me into as it barely left enough space to park so he could go get his stupid designer jeans) he doesn't seem to understand what I mean when I say I feel useless putting myself under stress when I can't even drive my own car because it doesn't exsist!!

So now I have a headache from crying and I hope to god I pass on wednesday so I don't have to put up with it no more. I feel utterly useless and shit.

Damn, sorry to hear that.

My driving instructor was a bit firm, but your sitch sounds hurrendous.

He is a nice guy, don't get me wrong, specially compared to the ones round here, it's just I don't need to be talked to like that when I'm obviously having a bad time trying to park up!

Three more lessons then that's it, even if I fail.

Well it had to happen, got really annoyed at my driving instructor and got upset only for him to shout at me when I said I couldn't do it (I actually meant the road he'd pulled me into as it barely left enough space to park so he could go get his stupid designer jeans) he doesn't seem to understand what I mean when I say I feel useless putting myself under stress when I can't even drive my own car because it doesn't exsist!!

So now I have a headache from crying and I hope to god I pass on wednesday so I don't have to put up with it no more. I feel utterly useless and shit.

*Hugs Nightwolf, kicks driving instructor in the shin*

You should just make up a sexual harrasment story.

Damn it, sorry to hear about that. :( Was it the evil guy that you were hoping you wouldn't get?

Damn it, sorry to hear about that. :( Was it the evil guy that you were hoping you wouldn't get?

No, I'm on about the person who teachers me not the examiner. Lol. Rez he's been gay and out for about 30 odd years, and everybody knows him because he tutors whole families.

He's a nice guy, I just don't need this anymore. :blank:

Three more lessons then that's it, even if I fail.

I'm sure that's tempting right now, but you've come this far already. It would be a shame to come out of this with nothing more than bad feelings.

It took me seven attempts to pass my driving test, and whilst it's fair to say that didn't do my happiness any favours at the time I'm glad that I kept at it. I hate driving and I try to avoid doing it as much as possible. But I can do it. I didn't give up, and that's something I'll always have.

I'm sure that's tempting right now, but you've come this far already. It would be a shame to come out of this with nothing more than bad feelings.

It took me seven attempts to pass my driving test, and whilst it's fair to say that didn't do my happiness any favours at the time I'm glad that I kept at it. I hate driving and I try to avoid doing it as much as possible. But I can do it. I didn't give up, and that's something I'll always have.

I hate driving, the only reason I started was because my dad pushed me into it, so it was on bad terms to start with. I just don't see what use it'll be when I don't even have a car and even if I did have one, I'd rather sell it for a desktop computer which I'd actually use in the next four years.

It's just like I've wasted 10months on something that really isn't going to be that much use to me.

I hate driving, the only reason I started was because my dad pushed me into it, so it was on bad terms to start with. I just don't see what use it'll be when I don't even have a car and even if I did have one, I'd rather sell it for a desktop computer which I'd actually use in the next four years.

It's just like I've wasted 10months on something that really isn't going to be that much use to me.

But you will probably need to drive in the future. And your license doesn't expire. Plus it will be handy to put on your CV that you can drive.

Why don't you get your A1 license? And then get and Aprilia RS125.

I was going to, apart from the aprilla (125cc bikes are too small for me, so I'd basically have to get a 600 and degrade it so it was legal) but my dad pushed me into getting a car because even though he has two bikes it'd have been more sensible.

At first I agreed and enjoyed my lessons, but I always felt like I should have taken my test months ago.

I was going to, apart from the aprilla (125cc bikes are too small for me, so I'd basically have to get a 600 and degrade it so it was legal) but my dad pushed me into getting a car because even though he has two bikes it'd have been more sensible.

But you can only ride a 125 on an A1 license iirc. Unless you meant change the engine just so that the actual bike was bigger.

But you can only ride a 125 on an A1 license iirc. Unless you meant change the engine just so that the actual bike was bigger.

In a way yes, I'm not actually on about taking an A1 I don't think though, sigh. I get told so many different things about tests that I actually don't understand no more.

Originally I was tol if I took my test after my cbt I could ride whatever effectively I wanted as long as it was 33bhp, now I'm told I can only ride a 125, then I was told that I got take the test then ride anything I wanted, regardless.

Gah -.- I give up, what is the point. :indeed:

In a way yes, I'm not actually on about taking an A1 I don't think though, sigh. I get told so many different things about tests that I actually don't understand no more.

Originally I was tol if I took my test after my cbt I could ride whatever effectively I wanted as long as it was 33bhp, now I'm told I can only ride a 125, then I was told that I got take the test then ride anything I wanted, regardless.

Gah -.- I give up, what is the point. :indeed:

A1 is the same as a CBT but it doesn't run out and you don't have to have L plates.

A license is the full license but you can't take that 'til you are 18 and you can only ride 33bhp for (I think) 2/3 years. EDIT: It's 2 years.

But you are 18 already so you can get your A license.

Driving stuff is evil! Hope you can pull through it though nightwolf! You can do it! Whoooo! =D

Don't end up like me; I'll probably be one of those people who never learns to drive in their entire life.

_______

Anywayyyyyyy, we finished our story thingamabob. It was a race against time to get it all finished, but we managed to get it into the post office at 5:40 (is open 'til 6). Sure we forgot to put something in it that apparently was needed (we're actually now sure), but I hope they won't mind. It's overrrrrr, and we'll never hear from it again, haha.

Now I don't know if I should nap, or just go to sleep already... it seems too early to sleep, but too late to nap... Dilemma!