Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Jordan
Bajeebus >.> My PSU melted on me a while ago that was 400W i think :( Now i have a 500W :D

I've got an 650W PSU... My server has a 800W... Kerazy!

I feel miserable. =(

Kept waking up during the night because of my throat hurting like crazy and my body aching. I don't know if it's normal for my body to ache the way it does (thought it was related to me running a while ago, but I don't think it's normal for your body to be sore three days from a bit of running). -___-;

Wish I could get some more sleep but it's way too hot/humid. It feels like it could rain any time (already did this morning), which makes everything feel sticky.

Went for some more clothes shopping this morning, only found a skirt. Better than nothing I guess.

I'm road legal! [Duff Man] Oh Yeah! [/Duff Man]

I only got 3 minors too :D I skidded on the emergancy stop and i thought i'd failed, but nope. He was a friendly tester, helped me out quite abit on the 3-point-turn and parallel park.

Sooooooooooooooo Happy :D Hurray!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yep, thats my day. Now to get out of this sweat drenched t-shirt.

Guest Stefkov

Congrats Strider.

My day has so far been good. Went to hygenist, teeth feel badd. But I basically had a breast on my face for it all. I was like 0_0

Its an 8800GT dear ;).

Also, i have NO fucking idea how your PC is working! You have a 2.4ghz Pentium D, a hard drive, a DVD Rom and a very large and powerful graphics card running off a 350W PSU!

That could cause a fire...

EDIT: Well done Strider, Feels great doesn't it.

Guest Jordan

No issues so far with it Caris... We shall see how it goes. I did tell her she'll need to replace it and not to hammer her computer, but she never listens.

I feel miserable. =(

I don't know if it's normal for my body to ache the way it does (thought it was related to me running a while ago, but I don't think it's normal for your body to be sore three days from a bit of running). -___-;

Depends. Was it a really long period of running? The only exercise i get is cycling to and from work. A couple of months back though we had a staff football tournament that lasted all day long, so i was pretty knackered by the end of it. I couldnt walk properly for a good week after that, i was in so much pain. It could just be that you used muscles you dont use often too much.

Give it time. And have baths with some radox in or something to help :)

Hot woman breasts? Or fat man breasts?

The latter i assume wouldn't be nice.

You know what they say.

"He who assumes doesn't get the pie."

No issues so far with it Caris... We shall see how it goes. I did tell her she'll need to replace it and not to hammer her computer, but she never listens.

LOL!

"She could burn"

"We'll see how it goes."

Good work Strider :) I got 3 minors to. Unlucky that you had parallel park, the best ones are bay parking and three point turn. Least you passed though yay for you! Do you have a car?

Nah i don't have one yet. I've been searching on Auto Trader, although i'm off to get the local adverts paper soon. I was looking at a Rover 200/25 or VW Polo, fairy cheap and don't look too bad.

I actually prefer the parallel park to the reverse in to a bay maneuver, dunno why that is. I was just glad that no cars arrived while i was doing it.

Also, thanks to the rest of you guys :D

In abit of a panic today, I'm on 60 points and I need 68 by tomorrow at 5oclock, this means doing 4 assignments...which isn't too bad, it's just 1 I've not even passed, the other three are relatively easy.

Gahhhh, I will do two of them tonight luckily, but I hate feeling like a stress head!

Is that 60 ucas points you're on about?

My day has been full of Mario Galaxy, its amazing. Might head down to pub later to give a friend moral support at his college leaving pub meet, he hates his college and apparently in a durnken state last night most of us agreed to come =/

Today is good, despite the postie failing to deliver 'the goods'.

By goods I mean cancer.

By cancer I mean something relevant to interests.

By relevant to my interests, I mean Naruto 30 and The World Ends With You Soundtrack (No idea why I'm expecting that to come already, its coming from hong kong via regular airmail.

I've just noticed that either soag or his girlfriend goes on the bodyjewelleryshop forums haha ^_^

Ellmeister I'm on about points in college, if I get 68 on my tracker I get 240 for ucas which makes an mmm, at least the assignments except one aren't too difficult.

Congrats on passing Strider!

Nightwolf, good luck with your assignments. Sadly I know all about stressy situations like that, I'm sure you can manage it.

I just had a pretty nice nap, which has made me feel a tiny bit less ill (though not much). Had some weird dreams in it though, but oh well, can't have it all. Anyway, I should get started on some stuff. Mom told me to do something creative today (like start on the illustration contest I guess), but I really haven't been feeling like it (being ill doesn't help).

I've just noticed that either soag or his girlfriend goes on the bodyjewelleryshop forums haha ^_^

Ellmeister I'm on about points in college, if I get 68 on my tracker I get 240 for ucas which makes an mmm, at least the assignments except one aren't too difficult.

Oh ok I thought it didn't sound right :) Good luck with that =]