Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How can you spend so much time on an essay? I swear you've been talking about writing it for well over a week. I tend to just bang them out in a few hours (and generally the night before they're due in). I can never seem to focus on an essay again if I write a bit and come back to it.

That's the thing. I've talked about doing the essay more than doing.

My usual pattern is to crank it out in a few hours weeks before its do. Then the week before 'neaten' it up.

The rest of the day was good. Went to a friends and drank wine and Baileys (still not a fan). Movie was good. Felt quite relaxed. I resisted the urge to smash the neighbour's car walking back. Then phoned my friend for company on the walk back from the friend's I had just left until mine.

Packing tomorrow. meh.

So I decided to not stay up all night. In fact, I slept a good 6 hours. Mmmm. Never got a reply to my email from my teacher, so I'm just going to pretend it doesn't have to be handed in until Friday, which gives me an extra day (today) to work. Still going to be difficult to get it all done in time, but it's still better than having to stay up all night (especially because my body was in a horrible shape already.

So now I'm awake, ready to get working again, while the thunder is rolling around through the sky and rain is pouring on my window. Very atmospheric. *loves it*

Edit: *not loving it anymore*

It keeps storming and it got worse than it was this morning. My dog got so scared of the thunder she somehow managed to break free from her dog pen. No idea how she did it, as the fence is twice her size, and it doesn't seem like she opened the gate. =/

But now the kitchen is a muddy mess and the entire house smells of muddy dog.

And also, there's water coming down from the ceiling in the veranda.

So much for getting the time to work on my stuff. -_____-;

Guest bluey

aww poor eenuh >__>!! when my dog gets scared of the thunder ~ she'll come into my room and literally sleep on my head. thankfully she's small enough!!! O__o!

i had a good day!! apart from being mildly hung over from a night out yesterday, i'd woken up at 5am-ish and not been able to get back to sleep... chatted to this hot guy online until he had to go to bed, and i had to go to work... then pretty much SWAM through the "rainy season" weather to work.

i have a regular group of old women who take a lesson with me every monday in ginza (they love me, they bought me cake once...) ~ they're friggin OBSESSED with the whole "i have a boyfriend in england" thing... and have been bugging me for weeks to show them a picture of jamba... i finally gave up and showed them whatever pictures i have on my ipod - one of them said he looked like a "new-yorker"...? but most of them just went "KAKKOIIII!" which prompted a loud "SAY IT IN ENGLISH!!!!" ...from me :grin: i'm strict! *cracks whip*

anyhoo ~ despite the rain, i was smiley and happy from my previous encounter with aforementioned hot guy ... which prompted another of my students to tell me that "i was all sunny"

.....although she then went on to assure me that she "was not a lesbian". :hmm:

okie dokie..

haha, aww your students are really funny bluey ^.^! yeah state the obvious stephanie...>_>

Not much again today, bit nervous considering I've got a driving lesson tonight, hopefully, my driving instructors cousin has been suffering with cancer and I don't think they made it :(, so he's had to cancel twice on me this week, which is perfectly fine. Means I've not been on a lesson for three weeks!

Get to pick up my top at half two, won't stay long need to get back home really and I really need to start getting some work done, so it makes it easier for me in the next three weeks.

21 days til my birthday, yay! heh, hopefully get my hands on a wii finally and start making my synthetic dreads.

Hopefully some of the stuff I bought will turn up today too...

Guest Jordan

Crickey, three girl posts at once.

Anyway. My day has been kinda meh so far. Works been slow but steady and getting slowly through those emails.

Letty is probably still asleep at mine since i left her this morning to go to work (damn her!) that or shes playing Rock Band or something. Anway, i get to go home to GRID... which i can't wait. Unless the weather was shit last night/this morning and as such the plane/boat that delivers mail hasn't come over... Which will be gay. Oh and maybe i'll actually get paid today.

Guest Jordan
Jordan, you better report how Grid lives up to the demo, the demo was so fun.

Shall do Twozzok! Playing the demo was as fun as when you first play Burnout 3: Takedown... only faster and more crazy.

Haha, your students sound great Bluey. X3

Today is a bad day at our house. Dog somehow breaking out twice today (dad is fixing that now), rain dripping through the ceiling in the veranda... and then when dad went to bring me to school, we noticed he had left our tiny roof thingie open in the car. Result = pool inside the car, yay!

Well actually wasn't that funny (at that moment). There seriously was a lot of water inside the car. I had to get 8 towels so we could dry it (while driving to my school). I'm sure this is one of those things that we'll keep reminding dad of for yearsssss. X3

Now back to work! Last three assignments! =D

Guest Stefkov

If all goes well today, starting in the next 45 minutes, I think I'll treat myself to a figurine which looks too amazing to pass an opportunity on.

Just gots ta fill in this claiming back moneh form and hopefully I can get ma moneh back.

BAAAAAAAHHH

Exam de la francais politique-a coming up-a fucking quick-a

I can see that stare already. That stare you get when you tell your elderly relatives you got a third. Then again my cousins both have firsts, one works for a paltry wage in a sewage factory (MA Chem), and the other is a primary school teacher (BSc Psyc).

I AM THE NEXT STEVEN SPIELBERG GODDAMNIT. If only I knew how to use a camera.

Remind me to mention to someone that asking for one drink does not compensate or encourage someone to buy two drinks out of a £5 note both for them, none for me. Was rather pissed when that occured. Had to make my last drink last 45 mins because of that, really needed another.

Other than that, my stuff arrived yesterday. Didn't have a lot of time to watch/listen to them but shall tonight.

Congrats you! =D

Wheeee, I just got €75 for a 4 hour drawing I made for work. More people there should retire so I can get more money. XD

Colouring this horrible comic for school. So far I've done about 6 frames in god knows how many hours (2-3?). Eleven more to go. Plus two other assignments. Plus family wanting me to draw stuff for them. @____@;

Seriously, they need to invent an extra pair of arms you can use. Would be so handy.

hey back

well some of u may remember me

my day sucked ass, as did the whole month (well its exams period)

Im studying all the time so that I will be accepted to the uni of architecture

in a few days I will be free :|

no school anymore:|

weird...