Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yes. Do you? Is this yet another part of the rokhed00 sob story?

:cry:

Of course, I was abused by my parents, beaten and bullied at school, thrown out of home in the middle of a blizzard, had one child stolen away by their mother, wife cheated on me. at least 5 times that I know of, another child miscarried, several drug overdoses, had countless friends die, been burgled, mugged, beaten up, several physical and mental ailments, and plenty more besides. But as long as it gives you the excuse to be a condescending prick then it's all good, right?

320px-SMirC-thumbsup.svg.png

Today has been good! :D

I feel like my efforts in revision are finally starting to come together in Psychology and i grow more confindent about taking the exam each day as you it really is a case of you get either an A or a U!

So I'm going to be revising all evening! then might watch Apocalypse Cow. :)

Today has been good! :D

I feel like my efforts in revision are finally starting to come together in Psychology and i grow more confindent about taking the exam each day as you it really is a case of you get either an A or a U!

So I'm going to be revising all evening! then might watch Apocalypse Cow. :)

It scares me how much revision you do, i really should start to do some.

Ugh, someone please tell me to not stress out so much. D:

I have a silly presentation tomorrow of like, 15 minutes, yet I'm freaking out about it and just feeling all stressy. I know it's not the end of the world to do a presentation in front of 30 people, yet I can't calm down. I even had a nightmare about it. Bahhhhh. =(

And oh yeah my day, it was bleh. Nothing fun happened, as usual.

Dante; That comedy sketch where four scousers are arguing about who had the worst childhood, one-upping each other's stories to make out like their own lives are worse than everyone elses. I might've gotten the name wrong, I'll check it out at some point.

Thanks guys, I'm so impressed with myself ^.^.

Rokhed I'd just ignore them, frankly you shouldn't have to defend yourself against anybody. Jayseven events only shape us depending on the decision we make, not the situation itself. (if that makes any sense)

Just had a driving lesson (so much learning in one day), did quite good apart from one incident but that's apprently where most people fail.

Thanks guys, I'm so impressed with myself ^.^.

Rokhed I'd just ignore them, frankly you shouldn't have to defend yourself against anybody. Jayseven events only shape us depending on the decision we make, not the situation itself. (if that makes any sense)

Just had a driving lesson (so much learning in one day), did quite good apart from one incident but that's apprently where most people fail.

Why're you telling me that? Not like I'm disagreeing with that notion :)

It scares me how much revision you do, i really should start to do some.

It scares me to! :S

I only do this much as my brain keeps forgetting what i've already learnt! :heh:

It's not like I'm going to get A's or anything! but i just want to know i have tried the hardest i could! and not be like "I wish i had done this instead of playing Mario Kart" or something!

What i'd really like to do is watch Heroes! :D

I have a silly presentation tomorrow of like, 15 minutes, yet I'm freaking out about it and just feeling all stressy. I know it's not the end of the world to do a presentation in front of 30 people, yet I can't calm down. I even had a nightmare about it. Bahhhhh. =(

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PRESENTATION EENUH! :grin:

But Rokhed, we don't let our problems define us. This isn't the Four Scousers, or something.

I don't, I was taking the piss.

Rokhed I'd just ignore them, frankly you shouldn't have to defend yourself against anybody.

I know, but it's fun to wind people up.

Rokhed I don't think that people should refrain from celebrating their pregnancy because some people may have lost a child. My uncle lost a child and it's a terrible thing. But I doubt they would begrudge anybody else the joys of parenthood. Doing so would be unfair.

Neither do I, I don't think people should get all judgmental over something petty that doesn't effect them in any way either, but it happens.

I don't, I was taking the piss.

I know, but it's fun to wind people up.

Neither do I, I don't think people should get all judgmental over something petty that doesn't effect them in any way either, but it happens.

Not really, considering it's about having a baby, if I wanted a child (god forbid being 17 and hating children) then I'd probably scream it to everyone. Much as I have done about the theory test today.

Well if you post on an internet forum then you should expect people to read them and respond to them, whether or not they agree with. You have to expect that some people will disagree with you and your views, opinions and actions.

Not really, considering it's about having a baby, if I wanted a child (god forbid being 17 and hating children) then I'd probably scream it to everyone. Much as I have done about the theory test today.

You hate children? Your a monster.

Whooo, yay! Another girl who doesn't like kids! XD

Everyone thinks of me for being crazy or cruel for not liking kids. But the thing is, kids don't like me either, so at least it's mutual. =P

No really, kids can be fun, but only for a short time. I even go crazy having to babysit them for a short time (which is why I don't babysit anymore). Not sure I'll ever have kids of my own, I just don't feel like I could be a good mother. Plus pregnancy/birth scares the crap out of me. X3

*goes back to being a hermit in her own dark little world*

Guest Stefkov
None of them have manners

God, tell me about it.

I have to deal with some right annoying ones every Saturday, if I'm lucky Fridays nights aswell. Some of them are well mannered though, there's one but I think thats because of his dad. His dad is a nice guy.

Whooo, yay! Another girl who doesn't like kids! XD

Everyone thinks of me for being crazy or cruel for not liking kids. But the thing is, kids don't like me either, so at least it's mutual. =P

No really, kids can be fun, but only for a short time. I even go crazy having to babysit them for a short time (which is why I don't babysit anymore). Not sure I'll ever have kids of my own, I just don't feel like I could be a good mother. Plus pregnancy/birth scares the crap out of me. X3

*goes back to being a hermit in her own dark little world*

Oh i've had to put up with comments for years, apprently I was a freak because when I look at kids I don't get that feeling that you need to have one.

I would scratch and scream and kick if I started to grow a belly due to pregnany and would have it terminated. As horrible as it is due to the argument before I couldn't physically or mentally bring a baby into the world and for some strange reason I doubt it's going to change.

My friend charli (my girl mate in college) hates them too but would have them for her boyfriend who is obssessed with kids (she's alittle older than me before anyone starts).

Lets got to the back row, we can make out there without anyone seeing us.

Hahahahaha. Good stuff.

Whats it on? Use pictures. Everyone likes pictures.

Also, most people fail at public speaking anyway, at least in my school. I know I do, my hands shake like a recovering alcoholic and I stutter a bit. People are more sympathetic to the terrbleness of the actual presentation if you stutter and shake like an idiot.

This are bad pieces of advice. Hence why I am not supposed to give advice,

I may not be a woman....

But having looked after my nephew for a several hours before absolutely tires me out as he always needs attention and as much as i love him and enjoy his company i can see how hard it is to be a mother as my sister has that 24/7! :)

Also everyone knows by now i have seen the video of a woman giving birth 8 times!! :o If i was a woman i would be so scared by now that video does not help anyone it needs to be LOCKED AWAY!!! :shakehead