Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Na you totally not overreacting! I am kinda disappointed that you havent stamped down a little more authority!! I had two instructors for my lessons where the first one i just ditched caus he didnt progress with the things he taught in the lessons enough.

When i found my second one, he took me onto different roads, locations taught me tips like when to watch out for what and things about the test.

Though with both instructors they had a little book with like an hourly schedule and i just look for the days I wanted and see if there was any bookings. If not i would take it and they would just keep to it.

(they had things like "Bobs test" and crossed out two hour sessions so at least when i look at it i know that i wouldnt be able to take that time)

IMO a lot of these driving instructors though sometimes they dont mean it draw things out longer sometimes if you feel ready for things they need a bit of guidance from you.

I already said my instructor is fantastic at teaching me, infact he's taught me everything except emmergency stop.

I talk to him about it this lesson, he said he wasn't pushing me because it wasn't needed I'm pretty much ready for my test now, but he can't do anything about it until I've passed my theory.

He said to book it middle of may, so that's good news at least. He's also good with sorting lesson times out, it's just when he has to re-book mine.

I'm just getting wound up because it's been a long few weeks and I want a car so I can go visit somebody.

I'm also really not happy with being just under 10 stone 4 or something..that is not good, I want to be back to 10, it's easily done I've done it before, but I need to get back into walking.

Guest Stefkov

Nightwolf you should just go ahead and book a test. My instructor told me the tester only asks you to do two of the manouvres you learn. If you do the reverse bay parking you won't do the park behind a car one etc. Emergency braking doesn't take that much learning tbh. Driving along slowly Oh SHI *brake*...

I've been learning for 10 months now. Had my test this month and failed, so I'm redoing it next month which'll mean 11 months learning. I did have a 2 month gap in between :heh:.

Apart from that I went to Blackpool again.

Nightwolf you should just go ahead and book a test. My instructor told me the tester only asks you to do two of the manouvres you learn. If you do the reverse bay parking you won't do the park behind a car one etc. Emergency braking doesn't take that much learning tbh. Driving along slowly Oh SHI *brake*...

I've been learning for 10 months now. Had my test this month and failed, so I'm redoing it next month which'll mean 11 months learning. I did have a 2 month gap in between :heh:.

Apart from that I went to Blackpool again.

haha you didn't read my thingy full did you? :P I can't until I've booked my theory.

Guest Stefkov

Oh yeah... My memory is bad.

Just book it. You need 43 out of 50 and some of the questions are recycled through it, get one of those CDs and keep doing questions. Most of the questions on the CD come up the rest are just common knowledge you learn when in a car like the speed on a motorway. Hazard perception is easy enough.

In the words of the mighty Schwarzenegger "DO EET NAAWW".

Yeah I was looking at the theory, it's easy it's just as always the hazard perception, now while I'm doing good at it on the cd I have, to get five points you have to be able to predict it nearly! On some of the videos anyway...>_>

I can't remember how many points you need to pass the hazard perception. The theory is easy enough I just need to get the perception down, I didn't need to do it for my cbt...

How I approached the theory was book it for three weeks time and just spend those three weeks revising. Otherwise you end up doing what everyone does; spend ages and ages and ages and ages revising and keep putting it off.

My day has been okay. That bitch known as my sibling's dog was barking from around 7am. (I don't see why my parent's haven't given it away) Met a friend for lunch. Then later went to head into town and bumped into someone so spoke to him for a while. Was going to see my non-bio nieces but they both had stomach bugs so I was advised not to. So instead im spending all evening watching and analysing Death Note.

Guest Stefkov

This talk should probably go in the driving test thread thing but I had my theory pass sheet thing next to me. You need 44 out of 75 for the hazard perception.

You say you're doing good on the CD so I can't see why you're worried. It's nearly the same but different cicumstances...so it is different...

Now back to Eve Online.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna try and get it sorted asap and booked, I'll get my parents to get it booked for after their holiday this weekend =].

argh just spoke to my mum and she doesn't seem bothered at all, all I got was speak to your dad >_>, sigh, so much for pushing me to get a car eh?

God I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow.

Driving lesson went great :D He said i'm as good as people who have had double the amount of lessons i've had, wooooo.

I still need to book my theory test, loads of people have passed it at school. I keep saying i will book it, then never actualy do it.

What cake would you like? (so i can make it in advance :))

So not only are you looking to run me down now, you'd also give me old cake? That's just not cool.

-ness Bears.

My day has mostly consisted of moving/chopping lots of wood, listening to Portishead, and confirming that I simply cannot write unless it's some obscene time in the morning.