Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Finally got a christmas tree, like halfway through christmas...

When I have a family, I'm going to get a tree on the 4th or something.

Just dossing about whilst trying to fix up some old seriously shit artwork to maybe put in the exhibition. My tutors say all my personal.unique projects have either failed or aren't resolved. Which is true, but is just depressing when you have to display stuff for people (and my old art teahcers who'll be coming...).

Finally got a christmas tree, like halfway through christmas...

When I have a family, I'm going to get a tree on the 4th or something.

Just dossing about whilst trying to fix up some old seriously shit artwork to maybe put in the exhibition. My tutors say all my personal.unique projects have either failed or aren't resolved. Which is true, but is just depressing when you have to display stuff for people (and my old art teahcers who'll be coming...).

Urgh, just squeezing out creativity for the hell of it. My art always ended up sub-par when I had to force it rather than actually enjoying the process and feeling less forced. Suppose thats the one (and probably) only downside of studying art rather than enjoying it

Urgh, just squeezing out creativity for the hell of it. My art always ended up sub-par when I had to force it rather than actually enjoying the process and feeling less forced. Suppose thats the one (and probably) only downside of studying art rather than enjoying it

Hmm.

My tutors say I have sophisticated and really interesting ideas, apparently some of best in my group (:D) but then when it come to executing the ideas into a "piece of art" they don't seem to come together. This is true, and annoying as hell.

I'm focusing on film next term totally, which I'm looking foward to, but I have to endure this shitness first.

Something very weird happened today. Weve had the plumbers in the past few weeks fitting a new toilet and bathroom, they were back this morning and for some reason they seem to have taken some clothes out of one of those charity bags that was on the front doorstep waiting to be picked up and used them to mop up some water that had leaked :wtf:

Guest Captain Falcon

I can't stand most Christmas decorations.

When I went into work at the start of the week and found tinsel around my monitor I made a bit of a fuss about it but I could tell I close to offending someone so I just shut up in the end and sat down whilst it continues to remain there...

But, I said most, not all. And today, we finally got a Christmas tree. I do love Christmas trees and once it's up, it kinda makes it official - not that I'm a big fan of Christmas per-se.

Still, the intoxicating smell and wonderful green branches tastefully lit by a few lights and accompanied by a few other trinkets is always a treat for the eyes.

Guest Captain Falcon
Y'know why I can't wait for christmas?

Because it means another animation project out the way. It has showed me I prefer 3d modelling to animating by far.

Well, once it's done, it's done and you never know until you try anyway.

Have I missed any other obvious cliches to spout that show I have no real idea as to the severity of your situation?

Well, once it's done, it's done and you never know until you try anyway.

Have I missed any other obvious cliches to spout that show I have no real idea as to the severity of your situation?

Nah, its not sever at all, its just alot of work, plus part time job, plus getting stuff for house/christmas sorted is making me abit grumpy. I'm not getting much sleep and when I do I dream of the things that I need to do! Haha.

Guest Captain Falcon
Nah, its not sever at all, its just alot of work, plus part time job, plus getting stuff for house/christmas sorted is making me abit grumpy. I'm not getting much sleep and when I do I dream of the things that I need to do! Haha.

Well, it certainly sounds like you've got your hands full and even if the work isn't too difficult itself, trying to balance large amounts of it can be - whatever their source.

I hope you can sort your sleep situation out though even if it's just your dreams are more... erm... better. I was struggling for the ideal word but this way I can leave the definition of better up to you.

I used to be like that nightwolf, hoping for the next semester so I could start on something new heh.

Sadly I don't have that luxury this year. =(

So I've spent pretty much all of my evening/afternoon helping out my sister with her project, which is due tomorrow. Which has resulted in me not getting any of my own work finished. So now I'm in a crappy mood as I've still got a load of work to do and didn't get to sit down and relax today. Plus I've been tired all day for not getting enough sleep last night. Wonder how much I'll get tonight...

Today has been a total write off - mahoosive hang over! Was on the cider last night, didn't really drink all that much which is annoying - I either get no hang over at all or a horrible one, whether I drink 5 pints or 9....

Anyways ended up spewing over my mates kitchen floor (result...), was shouting at him to hurry up in the bathroom (he'd already been in there for about 10 minutes o_O) and in the end made a dash for the kitchen sink, didn't quite make it, cleared that up and then hurled again at the side of the road about a mile away from my house on the way home, decided to walk the rest of the way. I've slept most of the day which now means I'm totally awake and feeling quite wired. Currently listening to a bit of Rage Against the Machine :heh:

Saturday: Went to work, rubbish. But I was sat with goodies like ReZ so it was ok. Came home to a frenzie of decorating/mince pie making. I decorated the xmas tree, one of favourite things to do, ever. My parents announced to me that they're writing off the rest of my travelling debt (I've been paying them since I got back) because of the whole future redundancy thing. I told them I wasn't having it, they told me they weren't having that. So, yeah, I'm stunned. Sunday: Slept on, got up to do assessment centre prep, then finally met my brother's girlfriend; she is tiny but also lovely.

Just returned from Daddy's. Won the Sticky again, so walked out with a pr0 £25 winnings. As such I left with about £20 profit than when I walked in.

Watching the Snooker now. I demand Higgins to win, but he's not following my wishes.

For some reason, my brother is a fan of Ding. So, I've been paying particular attention to him. He's done very well, and I think he'll win now. 9-8 to Ding. 32 ahead. 51 remaining. He'll win eet.

For some reason, my brother is a fan of Ding. So, I've been paying particular attention to him. He's done very well, and I think he'll win now. 9-8 to Ding. 32 ahead. 51 remaining. He'll win eet.

WRONG.

Dings' foul has given life to this frame. Hopefully Higgins can rape him into making another foul and giving him a better chance.

I'm not getting much sleep and when I do I dream of the things that I need to do! Haha.

Hah I do that. Around exams or something like that I always dream of them. Hope it all goes okay for you :)

Hmm people decide for me. Normally I get a £26 train pass for the week which takes me from Birmingham to where I work (I live near Birmingham, so I pay the £1 extra to have the ticket go from there rather than from where I'm from) but as I'm doing slightly different hours this week buying day-to-day tickets will cost me £21. Should I pay the extra £5 so I can travel on other days and to Birmingham if I so choose...?

I hate choices :p

People kept saying that even before the match began. Mainly because I think some of them were bitter that Higgins pissed all over O'Sullivan.

Haha, I think Ding's been playing really well for most of this week. So, once he got to the final, I thought he'd hold his nerve and take his chances.

Well, Higgins owned O'Sullivan for the first 8 frames. Can't believe Ronnie came back, though. Higgins must've been shitting eet.

Haha, I think Ding's been playing really well for most of this week. So, once he got to the final, I thought he'd hold his nerve and take his chances.

Well, Higgins owned O'Sullivan for the first 8 frames. Can't believe Ronnie came back, though. Higgins must've been shitting eet.

I for one am pleased Ding won earlier. He deserved the win in my opinion. And also i bet a pint with my mate(s) that Ding would win, so i get a couple of free ones tomorrow night!!

Yessss!

Just talked to my teacher and he likes my new idea for my Masterproject! ^______^

Happy happy! :bouncy:

I suddenly feel a bit more motivated again haha. It's gonna be a loooooot of work (two books, a bear, a "feelings" meter, a lifebook, a calendar...) that I probably won't finish completely, but it seems more fun to work on than just one book.

Plus he really liked my linocut so I can use that style. =D

*finally feels like she's going to get somewhere!*