NEurope

Woke up today feeling pretty rough.

I really feel like I need to vent my pent up thoughts and emotions but I don't have anyone around to just talk to at the moment since being at uni I'm cut off from those I can trust.=/ And the ones I can talk to I'm having problems with. Fun fun fun.

Absolutely fucked. I woke up to find myself covered with only a towel, all my bedding stripped on the floor by me last night having thrown up all over it after copious amounts of alcohol. I've never thrown up on alcohol before and I've never had a hangover, but I sure as hell have one now. I feel like utter shit, I never want to get as drunk as I did last night, ugh.

That's what everyone says. Fuck, I've come out with bullshit like that on more than one occasion.

Don't you love it when one person manages to entirely kill your mood? Thanks mom. -___-;

Gonna spend the evening in my room, probably getting awfully bored again trying to work on school stuff.

Oi Jayseven! How come everyone else's name has capitals yet mine has none?

Anywho just installed a new CD player into my car. Spent ages wondering what was wrong. Turns out my dad had blown a fuse for the lights.

Oi Jayseven! How come everyone else's name has capitals yet mine has none?

Because you just called me Jayseven. And I hate you.

Don't you love it when one person manages to entirely kill your mood? Thanks mom. -___-;

Gonna spend the evening in my room, probably getting awfully bored again trying to work on school stuff.

*hugs* :)

I know how you feel! That happened to me on Friday.

That is pretty much how my evening is going to go as well. Still have many pages to go in this book I need to read. >___<

My day has been pretty cool nice and relaxing but has gone way to quickly again, The majority of it was spent building a Cupboard from Ikea which took ages!!! and many snacks, drinks and an aching back later I managed to get it up. Then realising I should have just built it upstairs in my room. silly me. :p

I also went out with my parents who bought my Birthday Present! :D A new TV which is awesome! :awesome:

It 22" inch screen which we weren't originally going in for. I was allowed to set it up to check it works then put it away again until my birthday...

many snacks, drinks and an aching back later I managed to get it up.

minus context, its hillarious!

my day has gotten a bit better, spent most of it playing oblivion on the ps3.

also packed for a trip to huddersfield tomorrow to see my friends, yay!

one last thing, while washing up i knocked a knife over, big, hevey handle, razor edge, seems designed to fall point down. jumped back to see the knife stuck in the floor where my foot had been 1/4 of a second earlier.

minus context, its hillarious!

my day has gotten a bit better, spent most of it playing oblivion on the ps3.

also packed for a trip to huddersfield tomorrow to see my friends, yay!

one last thing, while washing up i knocked a knife over, big, hevey handle, razor edge, seems designed to fall point down. jumped back to see the knife stuck in the floor where my foot had been 1/4 of a second earlier.

Your lucky it didnt hit your foot and cause yourself harm.

Your lucky it didnt hit your foot and cause yourself harm.

yes. though i wacked my knee on a cabinet jumping back, it was already sore from my trip last night.

given the choice, impailed foot or hurt knee, i think i got off better.

I found out today that vandals broke into my school over the weekend and trashed a bunch of rooms and broke windows ect. In total they apparently did about $30 000 dollars worth of damage. Hopefully it isn't going to be too much of a mess tomorrow.

Ok, I was playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 at about 10pm, and suddenly its 1am!! Wtf!!

Ok, I was playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 at about 10pm, and suddenly its 1am!! Wtf!!

It's called a Time Warp. Let's do it again.

My mum has just done exactly the same to me. She sent me an email about how everything's going, then dropped a nice bombshell on me.

The beast of a computer I have (that got sent back) is out of stock, so instead of waiting til it comes in-stock they gave us the money back, now I have to have a less than great pc and see if it can be upgraded...talking about annoying..it's upset me more because I had something really nice, it's like getting a bike for christmas and then it being taken away and given a bike with one wheel missing.

I did have a nice night watching a film with two mates, nice laugh and I didn't have to go to that stupid freshers ball, but now I actually have time to think I just want to sit and cry.

..and y'know I may just fucking do that. :(

I just don't suddenly want to be here, I don't want to worry about fucking money and that damn computer (which with 3gb ram 1tb memory, vista business and 512mb graphics is waaay more than enough, I'm just being silly but do I care?) and getting a job and doing coursework and have somebody (who I can't actually have, yay!). I'd just rather be home and not have to care but going to work 9-5. I've worked so fucking hard to be here and now all I want to do is be somewhere else.

/boohoo.

I overheard a couple getting jiggy in the gents when I for a slash at Daddy's pub tonight. I informed him, and he kicked them out/barred them. :D

After a depressing ish weekend everything is back to normal. If only it stayed this way.

My mum has just done exactly the same to me. She sent me an email about how everything's going, then dropped a nice bombshell on me.

The beast of a computer I have (that got sent back) is out of stock, so instead of waiting til it comes in-stock they gave us the money back, now I have to have a less than great pc and see if it can be upgraded...talking about annoying..it's upset me more because I had something really nice, it's like getting a bike for christmas and then it being taken away and given a bike with one wheel missing.

I did have a nice night watching a film with two mates, nice laugh and I didn't have to go to that stupid freshers ball, but now I actually have time to think I just want to sit and cry.

..and y'know I may just fucking do that. :(

I just don't suddenly want to be here, I don't want to worry about fucking money and that damn computer (which with 3gb ram 1tb memory, vista business and 512mb graphics is waaay more than enough, I'm just being silly but do I care?) and getting a job and doing coursework and have somebody (who I can't actually have, yay!). I'd just rather be home and not have to care but going to work 9-5. I've worked so fucking hard to be here and now all I want to do is be somewhere else.

/boohoo.

*big hug*

It's usually the small things that make you feel bad isn't it? Or at least in my case they often seem to trigger sadness, heh.

Feel better soon!

I'm being a bad girl at the moment and skipping school. My class starts in 12 minutes yet here I am, still in bed. Just really couldn't be bothered going to classes today. Already felt that way last night but told myself before sleeping that I had to go... I failed.

I think I might try and sleep a bit more soon (if I can manage to fall asleep) and then spend the rest of my day actually doing some work. Hopefully. >.>;

It's called a Time Warp. Let's do it again.

Hahah! Awesome.

Hot pockets! Woop-oh-whoo hot pockets! Woot. Work in T-minus half an hour. Half day on Thursday, due to Saturday workage! AMAZING.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK ALL! :bowdown:

I really haven't posted here much recently... I feel kinda bad.

Anyway, stuff is busy in my life and by busy i mean: Sorting out my house, having fun with LB, playing lots of computer games, hating Letty's little shit fucking cock of a little brother... Yeah, the usual.

*big hug*

It's usually the small things that make you feel bad isn't it? Or at least in my case they often seem to trigger sadness, heh.

Feel better soon!

It sure is, luckily two people saved the day last night! So I'm not feeling as bad as this morning, still abit eurgh and not so good, but I have today off to chill and take abit of a breather.

Ah skipping one day of classes isn't that bad, it should help you, hopefully!

Can we call mutiny on Rez' kinghood?

I don't know what mutiny is, but I don't want the title. I never did. :(

I have a brand name to uphold.

Ah skipping one day of classes isn't that bad, it should help you, hopefully!

Hehe, I was asleep for ages, only woke up again half an hour ago.

So now I think I will start working and mix in a bit of gaming maybe. =)

And yeah, skipping one day isn't too bad... but sadly they do write down who is absent; I think I'm only allowed to be absent three times in a year. >.>;

See to me three times is quite alot, I'm used to being the 100% attendence girl, I even got silly little certificates for it in high school. Nay mind.

Off to the pub later, might go to sainsburies and get some goodies considering my mum gave me £50 to cheer me up and go do a big food shop (I love how she knows that food makes me happy!)

(I love how she knows that food makes me happy!)

Who'd have thought most parents know what their kids dis/like.