NEurope

I love mariokart on n64 and mario/sonic do the olympic games on the wii and thats about it. About me, um...i went to uni in manchester, then went travelling round the world (best thing ive ever done).

To be fair, Mario Kart 64 is till one of my most played games to this day. Probably because everyone loves it and its just so easy to have fun with.

I went to uni in Manchester too :) Though that was a few years back now. Where did you go travelling? Good thing you did it before getting a proper job, there's no way i could go travelling again. Well, i could. But i'd probably have to give up my job which would suck because it was hard to get.

Day has been crap so far. Got rained on and broke my umbrella in the wind :(

Although i did just get a promo copy of the new Goldenaxe which i'm shamelessly looking foeward to playing tonight :)

I was so fucking blazed yesterday. Missed my Literatures in Time lecture for the third time. I am so fucking boned.

Last night was teh awsums. N-E Sheffield Massive ftw!

except Lazyboy. He's a n00b and didn't come out.

Although i did just get a promo copy of the new Goldenaxe which i'm shamelessly looking foeward to playing tonight :)

That game is apparently awful..

"Awful is a deemifying statement. Take appropriate precautions before you slur the word in a drunken rage." - Timothy Alson

That game is apparently awful..

Yeah, i dont have high hopes, but as long as its bearable i think i'll enjoy it. Plus i'm completely shallow and think she is totally hot. And its an 18 so, at least it will be violent and bloody.

Work up at 6:30, couldn't get back to sleep. So finished watching Maverick, and as normal in such situations I end up having an hour nap around 12. Super Paper Mario arrived also, so gave the first bit a nice playthrough. Not sure if I'm feeling it yet.

"Molly" will vouch for how hurrendous this job is.

*Hello*

*Hi I wanna withdraw*

*Cool Ill send the forms*

Rinse and repeat x70+ times per day.

Years from now Ill look back and laugh....if I don't kill myself first.*

*Not a threat, Jay. Just an observation.

Had a nice night with the sheffield gang (apprently I'm now part of that gang *sighs* :P), had a very meaningful conversation in the wee hours of the morning with mr.jayseven.

Just going to relax today, really cannot be bothered now, tired and still coughing everywhere. yummeh.

Had a nice night with the sheffield gang (apprently I'm now part of that gang *sighs* :P), had a very meaningful conversation in the wee hours of the morning with mr.jayseven.

Just going to relax today, really cannot be bothered now, tired and still coughing everywhere. yummeh.

aww I went home too early. I like those....

then again, I was pretty much dead on my feet by that point :zzz:

had a very meaningful conversation in the wee hours of the morning with mr.jayseven.

Ah jeez. People are always talking about me behind my back. :(

aww I went home too early. I like those....

then again, I was pretty much dead on my feet by that point :zzz:

haha you didn't miss too much, mostly me getting beaten up by jay :blank:

haha you didn't miss too much, mostly me getting beaten up by jay :blank:

Awesome

And Dan, you gotta give me a little more notice than that. I'm a heavily booked man, you gotta schedule in advance for time with the lazyboy.

fair doos.

I did have a particularly awesome sleep actually. Aww yeah! :awesome:

Friday ryan! There's a jugglesock social, pub crawl thing from 10pm, must come ^_^!

Awesome

And Dan, you gotta give me a little more notice than that. I'm a heavily booked man, you gotta schedule in advance for time with the lazyboy.

I did! totally texted you in the afternoon:blank:

ah well. Next time!

Friday ryan! There's a jugglesock social, pub crawl thing from 10pm, must come ^_^!

Yeah that should work, txt me with a place to meet.

They said meaningful.

"Even the littlest of creatures can leave a meaningful footprint on the fabric of history." - Peter Cosbyrne

"A quarter of a million pounds. 22 identical boxes, and no questions - except one: Deal or No Deal?" Noel Edmonds

I can do it too.

"Even the littlest of creatures can leave a meaningful footprint on the fabric of history." - Peter Cosbyrne

They can leave. Doesn't say they do.