NEurope

Hey Molly, welcome to the boards. =)

My day was pretty ok, went to weightwatchers, I SWEAR they have hacked the scales, I'm 7 pounds lighter weighing myself at home... Hmmmmmm :(

Haha, I feel the same way. Got myself weighed at this place I'm going to now and I'm like, 3 kilos heavier there. D:

Though I guess it does matter a bit that I weigh myself in the morning and here I get weighed in the evening... but still!

Anyway, mom has gastric flu, so I hope I don't catch that from her.

School was super boring again, and like, half of the class left during our 3 hour Art History lecture (or they never showed up in the first place, heh).

Did some exercises today in an infra red cabin, which was quite weird. Also got given a diet I have to follow, which kind of sucks because two meals of my day consist out of bread, but the suggestions they give for stuff to put on there is mostly meat based, which I don't eat. D:

Hopefully at the end of the week I'll get some other suggestions, if the lady doesn't forget about it. >.>;

Never change Mr Personality of the year! :)

Lol. She doesn't like them. I am however getting her onto them, by using them as often as possible.

Especially the best ones. (well...semi-smileys)

^__^ and o_______0

Thanks ReZ. :)

Cool! don't use them too much though as they can be annoying! That is why I cut down I was looking at my own posts and was getting annoyed!!!

But I feel that using them helps express what I'm trying to say otherwise somethings may get mistranslated.

I like those too! My favourite being: @___@

I think Bluey is the best at those though! ^____^ I learnt them from her posts! :D

anywho my evening has been great Watched the 3 show I wanted to but not so much of the UCAS card has got done....

I best get on with it now!

Ooh I remember my RS teacher showing my class a family guy clip today and we were all in hysterics I hadn't seen it in a long time!

Welcome molly, there's only a few girls here, so becareful of everything you say.

Pfft when do we ever take anything you say the wrong way?

Converting the newbie...how very brilliant rez!

Welcome molly, there's only a few girls here, so becareful of everything you say.

whatever gave you that idea? :heh:

Pssh, you two know exactly what I'm on about *sulks*

anyway, had food, had a nap and I'm still full of a cold *jumps around*, not to mention my flatmates are being stupidly noisy, clanging stuff around, none of them seem to learnt the meaning of quiet.

The smilies are growing on me :heh: they can be endearing! Finally going to watch american office series 4 now, thank you reZ for dvd lendage and multi region code findage. Ill see you (in text form) for PB later.

Thank you for the warnings, ill bare them in mind!

I had the most craziest teacher today. She was crazeeee.

Other than that awesome day.

My day was incredibly tiring....

I won't go into boring details. Basically a bugger load of lectures which focussed on things that are way too complex for your standard fool like me to understand. Otherwise, I've had fun stressing over work that needs to be done etc.

Really getting into Sin & Punishment at the moment and the housemate and I have picked up Mario Kart Wii and started dishing out the racing banterage over the net. Noel Edmonds (my friend's Mii of choice) and I managed to ruin a few people's games!

Pssh, you two know exactly what I'm on about *sulks*

Sorry. I'm trying not to. I'll be good now and play nice. :smile:

Eenuh; what's an infra-red cabin?

at a guess, like a photo dark room thing, with those red lights? mebbe?

Haha, no dark room. =P

Basically this (only picture I could find):

pastedGraphic4.jpg

Cabin thingie that has infra-red rays going in there. You do particular exercises in them (some involving small weights) and because of the infra-red rays you're supposed to have a better blood flow and all that stuff. It's a bit weird but the people are friendly. =)

Cabin thingie that has infra-red rays going in there. You do particular exercises in them (some involving small weights) and because of the infra-red rays you're supposed to have a better blood flow and all that stuff. It's a bit weird but the people are friendly. =)

Oh I get ya. Because infra-red rays repair muscles. Never heard of/seen one before though.

By cabin do you mean gym?

That is a much friendlier image than I had in mind! :)

I was thinking you got locked in this Infra red room and weren't allowed out until you completed a strict regime of exercises....

We can get them better if we work as a team. Like vultures.

You know how this works: we wave our plumage at each other, and if neither backs down we fight to the death.

You know how this works: we wave our plumage at each other, and if neither backs down we fight to the death.

I think he means more like bukkake.

I think he means more like bukkake.

What Rez likes to cover himself in is none of anybody's business.

good day on moday, visited old uni, saw mates, lots of fun, went to driving range, had a night out, lots of hugs from people saying how much they loved me.

today sucked, going home from friends after just 24 hours, then being stuck in a hotel foyay while my father (who was driving) had a meeting, with literaly nothing to do, for alost 2 hours. then my mate cancled going to the gym when i got in.

Hello!

We just wanted to let you know that you are one of the lucky ones who've won tickets to see Bloc Party at the Apple Store in London (Regent Street) this Friday.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hello!

We just wanted to let you know that you are one of the unlucky ones who've won tickets to see Bloc Party at the Apple Store in London (Regent Street) this Friday.

Changed for truth

Eenuh; wtflol :P That... just looks utterly bonkers! Haha :)

And hey Molly! So you must be that girl that ReZ mentioned a few weeks ago. I'd quote the specific post(s) but I think he is probably embarassed enough as it is ;)

Forgot my day was vaguely interesting! I saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW today! One was seriously bright, and the sky was a totally different colour either side of it. nami even sat on teh table for ten minutes as it faded. Nutter. She even released our pet catarpillar, the fiend!

I've decided I like the name Thornton. I've also got some new ideas for stories and shizzle. I got complimented twice on my hair even though it's practically totally not blue. Got a new PURPLE phone on it's way at some point soon! Yeah that's probably it. Thing is; do I go get some booze? watch some Mad Men? Or what! OR WHAT! WHAT!

Eenuh; wtflol :P That... just looks utterly bonkers! Haha :)

And hey Molly! So you must be that girl that ReZ mentioned a few weeks ago. I'd quote the specific post(s) but I think he is probably embarassed enough as it is ;)

Forgot my day was vaguely interesting! I saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW today! One was seriously bright, and the sky was a totally different colour either side of it. nami even sat on teh table for ten minutes as it faded. Nutter. She even released our pet catarpillar, the fiend!

I've decided I like the name Thornton. I've also got some new ideas for stories and shizzle. I got complimented twice on my hair even though it's practically totally not blue. Got a new PURPLE phone on it's way at some point soon! Yeah that's probably it. Thing is; do I go get some booze? watch some Mad Men? Or what! OR WHAT! WHAT!

confirmation: that shit was awesome.

oh and watch mad men, you crazy bastard! you can't be far off the lipstick episode, which may feature the single greatest moment of television ever.

I have:

alcohol

pot noodles

internet

tv

wii

I is happy, not to mention I get a sick pleasure knowing jayseven wants both the alcohol and pot noodles and can't be arsed to come get them so I'll have them instead

MWUAHAHAHA.