NEurope

Harharhar

You'd get a beating for laughing at my pain...

If I knew where you lived...

I jest....

Or do I?

Oh noes. I showed you on google earth and on wikipedia.

Oh noes. I showed you on google earth and on wikipedia.

Harharhar!

*gets the axe at the ready*

*ahem*

So today I had to see the dermatologist, I had a pasi index thing done.. went to physio, for more needles! The skin doc needed me to get chest Xrays for the new meds i should be getting. Had blood tests done. Andddd finally had podiatry for review.

Also earlier in the day I had my nose pierced again, and my ears done ^__________^

1 needle to get blood taken, 16 acupuncture needles and 3 piercing needles later!

Wow how do you cope? I feel dizzy just after my double tragus, never mind all those!

Wow how do you cope? I feel dizzy just after my double tragus, never mind all those!

I have to say, I haven't ever had that many needles in my body over the space of a few hours.. And thankfully I did just have a huge subway sandwich beforehand. (food helps lots! you absolutely have to eat beforehand or the physio will refuse to give you it.)

There's a lot of people that pass out the instant someone puts an acupuncture needle in their body. (I know a few people actually) Basically they put the needles in (VERY horrible getting needles stabbed into your muscles) and leave them in your muscles, then come in every 10 or so minutes to twist the needles (very sharp and painful)

My body was not tolerating the twisting today though, she did one in my elbow and my whole arm jerked (not nice when you've got more needles in the muscles in your arm!! >_<)

While the needles are just sitting, its incredibly relaxing. You just float, and you can feel every single little bit of pain slide out of you. I'm usually pretty spaced out after it.

Just found out we are moving from our very spacious ground floor office (sitting next to awesomes) across the road to a 1st floor cramped, smaller desk, cluster fuck office shit or something.

This sucks.

I had better fucking be next to the awesomes still.

So I am moving from the ground floor of the building on the right, to the first floor of the building on the left. Although it looks more interesting this is currently a negative thing.

Ayles00103.jpg

Right, so I've finally fully sorted out my change to linguistics. I can do it, but only if I get a 2:1 or better. I should hopefully be able to manage that *touch wood*, but it'll be horrible if I don't. Oh well, all the more reason to work.

Mhm I want to go to Warwick (maybe...) but they really prefer a 1st and I think that might be possible, but it would involve me having no life.

Anyway. For today. Pretty average. Done a bit of work, bit of research. Trying to create an essay plan. Did some food shopping. Struggled with decision. Been bored and lonely for most of it though. And now im watching Bring It On for an essay, and if Eliza Dushku wasn't in it I'd say it would be pretty unbearable.

Mhm I want to go to Warwick (maybe...) but they really prefer a 1st and I think that might be possible, but it would involve me having no life.

Anyway. For today. Pretty average. Done a bit of work, bit of research. Trying to create an essay plan. Did some food shopping. Struggled with decision. Been bored and lonely for most of it though. And now im watching Bring It On for an essay, and if Eliza Dushku wasn't in it I'd say it would be pretty unbearable.

Really? I think it's pretty funny. One of the better "High school" movies. But yeah, she makes the movie for sure - bar Dunst's whole moshing thing on the bed.

The credits also rock.

So I am moving from the ground floor of the building on the right, to the first floor of the building on the left. Although it looks more interesting this is currently a negative thing.

Ayles00103.jpg

Where is that? I swear I've sat outside of it once and eaten a sandwich, but I really can't remember where or why this was the case and it's annoying me.

I have to say, I haven't ever had that many needles in my body over the space of a few hours.. And thankfully I did just have a huge subway sandwich beforehand. (food helps lots! you absolutely have to eat beforehand or the physio will refuse to give you it.)

Oh I always eat, but it never seems to help much.

From when my test didn't take place ¬_¬ I've been adding music, making playlists on itunes. Then I started putting album art on it aswell. Took up quite an amount of time. It was fun aswell.

Ayles00103.jpg

Awesome looking building ReZs.

Really? I think it's pretty funny. One of the better "High school" movies. But yeah, she makes the movie for sure - bar Dunst's whole moshing thing on the bed.

The credits also rock.

I think its one of those films you need to be peppy and upbeat to watch and in that case, yeah its okay. But at the moment im kinda meh and its too peppy.

Makes me want to watch Buffy though.

Where is that? I swear I've sat outside of it once and eaten a sandwich, but I really can't remember where or why this was the case and it's annoying me.

Theres benches just outside the photo area on the left, but yeah it is in Aylesbury in Bucks.

Awesome looking building ReZs.

Yeah its a really impressive piece of architecture. (Its a shame that what happens inside is so boring :zzz: ) Looking up when its leaning over you is epic lolz. (However when raining it just creates a large dripping line in the middle of the floor lol.

My day was cool! :D

I totally get what someone said to me about having my own confidence or something.

I'm reall nervous when talking to people but what i say is what other people wouldn't normally say to that person!

I'm odd...

Anyway today was cool we have a charity event planned which is a baloon race which is kind of weird but quite a good idea.

Also part of a group creating a satirical sixth form magazine on the school and other things which is fun.

Only problem is that another day passes and my exams get ever closer.:)

I have to say, haven't ever had that many needles in my body over the space of a few hours.. And thankfully I did just have a huge subway sandwich beforehand. (food helps lots! you absolutely have to eat beforehand or the physio will refuse to give you it.)

While the needles are just sitting, its incredibly relaxing. You just float, and you can feel every single little bit of pain slide out of you. I'm usually pretty spaced out after it.

If I change the word needle...

My friend who was diagnosed with cancer last year gets her scan back tonight >_>

*crosses fingers*

If I change the word needle...

you dirty perv.

Maybe I meant "needle" as a comparative thing. Or not?

My day just got better because I discovered I have a rug in my room :D:D:D:D

My day just got better because I discovered I have a rug in my room :D:D:D:D

Please stop! The double-entendre is just too delicious!:shakehead

Just fallen down the stairs. Ripped the banister off of the wall with me. I'm not in that much pain (although my arse is sore) but I'm just really annoyed about it.

I know how you feel. On the arse pain. I was swinging from my stairs once, slipped and fell on the stairs on my arse. It hurt but it was more funny, laughing at myself. I was an idiot.

I got a letter in the post. 'Due to unforseen circumstances..yadda yadda'

My Driving Test has been rebooked for the 11th of June.

This is a joke. I was alright with them going on strike, I wasn't that arsed, but now I'm pissed off to the max I have to wait another month and a bit for my test.

Strange day. There was assembly Hitler etc - and someone ended up making a joke about it all. It involved "Oust" (That cleaning thing). I felt so utterly harsh for laughing.

No teacher for psychology, so ended up chatting in the common room. Now everyone thinks I've got crabs. (Don't ask - A mate started saying we looked like a support group for sexual diseases as we were all sat round in a circle. I then go "I've got crabs!" - and because I had my ipod on I said it a little too loud :p)

Oh! I turned round to see two mates (guys) immitating sex with each other - pretty full on - and they had no idea a maths teacher was standing behind them. Half the common room was in fits.

So much work to do this weekend! Help!