NEurope

Hahahha! I used to do the Hitler march whilst saying "Oust" in a really evil German voice. How funny.

Not too bad today, got both assignments in (yay!) whether I've done well or not is another story (eek!) =[

So that's something to worry about, plus the parents being away again!

So I just got told I'll be appearing on Japanese TV sometime in May O_o

My dad told me they're coming in to film next thursday and they want a 'family scene'. So I'm wondering wether to clean my room up or not :/

Computing today was damn funny, my teacher has marked my coursework and is telling me how to improve it. Then when he goes through design, my friend yells out "DAMN YOU DESIGN" (he hasn't done any design since nov). I also had a mouse next to me so i went to close my word document that my friend had opened and written in "dom is gay" but i accidentally saved it and he burst out laughing.

My teacher then proceeds to tell me i can get a B in this, i go "oh a B! thats awesome!"

teacher: "well yes, but thats only if you put some work into it, its not like cornflakes you know, your not gonna be eating some and a B will just pop out. If you work tonight, tomorrow, then cornflake day will be on sunday!"

My days been quite good. Biology turned out to be better than it usually is. I also found out that i got 30/30 on my coursework for the water potential of a potato. I've never got full marks on any coursework before! So i'm very, very pleased :D

And now i'm going to book my driving test, i'm thinking sometime in June after the exams.

It's a sexy, sexy feeling getting shit hot marks, eh? I got a 1st in one of my modules this year which I've not done before. I've had a few close misses (2 % at least 3 times) so finally getting one was just baddass.

I know what you mean dan - I've been 2 or 3 marks off a 70 soo many times. Makes me realise if I actually started essays a few days earlier, and revision too, that I'd be capable.

Here's to next year ^_^

My day: Back to lazy nothings :P ripped up a rizla pack... watched some 3rd rock from teh sun.. generally awaiting my x-files to download :'(

I've just finished my most stressful week since starting uni..

Monday, lecture at 11 then library most of the afternoon revising for the Bus. Tech test we had today.

Tuesday, meeting tech group at 11 to do some of the assignment. Met Enterprise group at 12 to do virtually all of that assignment + presentation. Took 2 1/2 hours. Then had a lecture, then back to the library for more tech revision.

Wednesday, Lectures in morning, afternoon off

Thursday, Library at 10 to do more tech assignemnt. Lecture, then back to library for revision.

Friday, test at 9 which was shit-hard and we all just had to BS our way through. Enterprise presentation at 11.

Tonight? Hopefully going out somewhere.

Lecture was average. 30 Rock and Scrubs were above average. Met a friend for some drinks and general chattery. Got back and started clearing my room and I kinda want to give up but first I need to get through this:

photo0018ha2.jpg

:/

Jeez! That's one hell of a mess. *Looks at his bedroom floor*. Oh, I loathe cleaning.

After an awesome night of TV last night, there's bugger all on. I'm a little bored, and with nothing planned for the weekend for the first time in ages it looks like I'll be a little bored 'till monday.

Jeez! That's one hell of a mess. *Looks at his bedroom floor*. Oh, I loathe cleaning.

After an awesome night of TV last night, there's bugger all on. I'm a little bored, and with nothing planned for the weekend for the first time in ages it looks like I'll be a little bored 'till monday.

Living with someone who doesnt allow you to be messy FTW/L.

It needs to be done because I have loads of stuff to bring back with me from uni. And despite me chucking out a lot I still have very little room, and four bags worth of stuff to put in that space and thats just for today. Although theres currently a 28" tv on my floor I don't want. Need to move that tomorrow.

While tidying I did find a copy of 'Nintendo Magazine' from May 1998. Cover feature is Turok 2. Retro lols.

My teacher then proceeds to tell me i can get a B in this, i go "oh a B! thats awesome!"

teacher: "well yes, but thats only if you put some work into it, its not like cornflakes you know, your not gonna be eating some and a B will just pop out. If you work tonight, tomorrow, then cornflake day will be on sunday!"

Fuck me, why was I not informed of this? :heh:

Gotta love Revvy-Em!

i got flashed by a gatso today :(

not sure why though, as im certain is was doing about 25 :S the camaer must have been going for me though as i was the only person in my lane.

My day has been alright but my dad is still going to be in hospital for awhile. :sad:

Ah I was going to ask about that. Have they found anything out, like anything conclusive? You holding up alright?

Ah I was going to ask about that. Have they found anything out, like anything conclusive? You holding up alright?

I am holding up at alright Jamba.

We still dont know what making his body attack itself in the stomach and liver area. He gets better than back feeling worse again.

Doctors are going to take samples inside his stomach area.

Finally got round to shaving again after being too lunched out last weekend.

It feels good to be smooth again.

Bah, my confidence (of which I barely had any) just took a major hit again.

Went to a clothing store to find some clothes, since I haven't bought any since god knows when (seriously I don't remember, probably at least half a year ago now).

First of all most of the clothes weren't my style/colour, and the ones that were didn't really fit well in my size (or what I thought was my size) and looked horrible one size bigger.

I feel like a fat cow at the moment. -______-;

Wow, one of our lecturer talked about primate mating systems at ridiculous speeds this morning. "Andtherearemalekin/femalenon-kinfemalekin/malenon-kinmalenon-kin/femalenonkinmalekin/femalekinandsoonandmanyothercombinationsandthisoneforinstanceleadsto... *waits for arrows to move on powerpoint* Polygyny!" None of this was in our notes, either...

Also: there are way too many tourists today, there's a sea of them outside. And the guy in subway started putting lettuce in my sub before I asked, I said "no lettuce thanks", he nodded and continued to put it in, so I enunciated more clearly a couple of times, and he carried on putting it in, so I had to shout "Could I have no lettuce please?" and then he looked up as if from a dream and blearily said "what...?" I repeated myself and then he finally took it out, but there were little bits left everywhere. It annoys me when they do that, but not enough to ask for them to make it again or something.

[/rant]

Bah, my confidence (of which I barely had any) just took a major hit again.

Went to a clothing store to find some clothes, since I haven't bought any since god knows when (seriously I don't remember, probably at least half a year ago now).

First of all most of the clothes weren't my style/colour, and the ones that were didn't really fit well in my size (or what I thought was my size) and looked horrible one size bigger.

I feel like a fat cow at the moment. -______-;

I felt the same today >_>

I managed to buy some black jeans, from the tall section, which is one rack in the whole store which was nice...-.-

I felt the same today >_>

I managed to buy some black jeans, from the tall section, which is one rack in the whole store which was nice...-.-

http://www.longtallsally.com/

Told you bout them before, they have shops too.

Anyway, there's something weird going on with my Oyster card, every time I go to put some cash on it £1.35 extra appears on it from nowhere.

Yesterday went from a non-event to an all-out drinking do! Went to the rival uni's union bar (boo), got shotted up and took some snaps. Also had a SHAVE and now I look all weird. Anyway, then we went to our union, went to the club upstairs, and I got more drunker, and danced away! Burger on the way home was ace, and my mate got all paranoid when we got to the underpass and made us stay quiet. He was using army hand signals and shit. Silly bugger.

BBQ tonight at 7. Bam goes my essay plan... Been watching Serenity (dvd froze at 1hr19 so gotta finish it)... so yah. Good times. It's looking more like summer each day that passes, which makes my smile wider and wider! *glee*