NEurope

Considering im not hot on dead animals and not on best terms with big spiders that image is surprisingly...lacking in affect. Could be because it looks fake somehow (chicken looks sleepy and the spider looks rubbery).

The spider looks rubbery, but the chicken/bird looks genuine.

But just wondering how much Dannyboy will flip out :heh:

Anybody want to put bets on how much he will flip out??

I just took a look at the NBA box, it says it is NTSC. But, it says on the back "Not Sold in the USA". I also tested it, and it works on PAL consoles. Sweet.

Edited by Jimbob

Rest of the day consisted of epilating (?) my legs

I remember my girlfriend epilating about a square CM of hair on my leg. Hurt like hell. You, Eenuh, are more brave than I.

I've nearly "finished" modelling my head for tomorrow. Just need to quickly take a picture of myself bending down in a sprint like starting position and making it look like I'm shooting up. Then make a silhouette of it in Photoshop.

I remember my girlfriend epilating about a square CM of hair on my leg. Hurt like hell. You, Eenuh, are more brave than I.

I've nearly "finished" modelling my head for tomorrow. Just need to quickly take a picture of myself bending down in a sprint like starting position and making it look like I'm shooting up. Then make a silhouette of it in Photoshop.

Haha, it does indeed hurt lots! Like thousands of needles stinging you or something. And your skin will look like it too afterwards. =P

But after a while you actually get used to the pain, so it's not too bad. Though some spots just always hurt! Anyway, I hope my efforts (it took me an hour or something haha) are appreciated by a certain someone. =P

Also, whoo for you finishing your head model! I remember when I had to model stuff (I sucked at it) it could be so boring and long and when you finally finished something you'd be like "thank god!". But maybe that was just me haha.

I wanted to post this, but you'll have to make do with this post instead.

To make this relevant today I got my windows 7 installation stufff. can't wait to install it, just because it's something to do.

We're having a team project presentation, come gate crash it screaming, "I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!"

The fail starts here. You did an hour free for The Man! FAILOSAUR IS YOU!

I've done far too many hours unpaid work outside of my normal hours. Tomorrow I'm rotad from 12-6pm, but I'm expected to put out New Release games and do everything that's associated with it which takes about an hour to an hour and a half. The problem? Can't do that until the shop closes. At 6pm.

Yeah, it's not good.

Dyson; seriously, complain. I did, about working 10-15mins after we close (in my FIRST WEEK) and they said "oh, the pay cheques usually balance it"... and so far it's been true. I get about an hour extra pay a week (on the assumption i'm working 5 days a week and it's a rough average of tiem!!) to cover for that sort of shit. I used to have to put up the new chart albums/singles/games at work. We'd do games after store close on thursday (but I was contracted those hours, so is cool) and we'd change album/singles charts on sundays during store hours. Fuck the customers. And fuck not being paid to do the work. Then don't do the work! The mind is boggling and I'm getting a bunch of Q's, K's and no vowels.

Don't, don't, don't be the company's bitch. You have your own life to live so don't go about doing shit for free, earning the company hundreds of pounds per minute of your stupidity.

Eenuh; isn't epillating ripping the hairs out? My shaver does that (as it's old as fuck) and it's just not natural. If flinky only loves you for the pain you endure, then you need to start slapping him and saying "oh, it's just to show how much i love you. TAKE IT ALL BITCH"

Or something.

My day = wake up too late to buy new trousers, and to shower, so I make do and buy deoderant on the way to work. By 6pm it feels like midday, by closing time I feel just about ready for afternoon crumpets.

Housemate left a glass of coke on the floor, but I fought his annoyance with "well, dude, I told you before, I'm pretty effing blind so if I spill your coke on your laptop, it's kinda your fault." and he understood, and felt bad. So I WINZ.

I am bunking uni tomorrow *shock horror!* and instead I am to cram my face off with the text book, before committee meeting/society session from 5pm onwards. Fingers crossed we get more than 13 people this week... I've also got my hours for the next two weeks and I'm looking at 34 hours next week and 28 the following - which is excellent!

Ok I'm sick and tired of boring you faggots.

To be honest, I'd say I can sympathise with your dad about feeling left out, as you are leaving him out. Regardless of whatever emotions and hang-ups, he is your dad.

He was still included in the graduation going to-ness. Besides, he's excluded me his whole life. As I've tried to explain to him, I don't know how to be close to him because he's never made an effort to be close to me and as a young child it really should be the father that initiates that :heh:

Actually expected to wake up this morning and find a drunken text from him but as it turns out it was from you :heh:

Eenuh; isn't epillating ripping the hairs out? My shaver does that (as it's old as fuck) and it's just not natural. If flinky only loves you for the pain you endure, then you need to start slapping him and saying "oh, it's just to show how much i love you. TAKE IT ALL BITCH"

I believe epilators rip the hair right out, while shaving just cuts them so I doubt a male shaver would have an epilator option...but god knows what kinda niknaks you buy.

6:30am wake up weeeee. I hate waking up this early because I feel bad about showering as my mother's room is right next to the bathroom. Surprisingly awake though, but that may be due to lack of sleep in general.

I needed to choose an object to do for my half-term project I haven't started, that would interest me to draw/work from, but that I could "deconstruct"/take apart/destr0y!

So I chose one of my sister's old barbie dolls. I'm scared of how I'll make it not just look like a weirdly drawn woman though.. (obviously until I take it apart)

Dyson; seriously, complain. I did, about working 10-15mins after we close (in my FIRST WEEK) and they said "oh, the pay cheques usually balance it"... and so far it's been true. I get about an hour extra pay a week (on the assumption i'm working 5 days a week and it's a rough average of tiem!!) to cover for that sort of shit. I used to have to put up the new chart albums/singles/games at work. We'd do games after store close on thursday (but I was contracted those hours, so is cool) and we'd change album/singles charts on sundays during store hours. Fuck the customers. And fuck not being paid to do the work. Then don't do the work! The mind is boggling and I'm getting a bunch of Q's, K's and no vowels.

Don't, don't, don't be the company's bitch. You have your own life to live so don't go about doing shit for free, earning the company hundreds of pounds per minute of your stupidity.

Or something.

Yeah....I can't get my head around this working for free thing.

I temped in an office for a few months a couple of years ago and literally everyone there did unpaid overtime. Every single day they'd all get in half an hour early and leave almost an hour late, that's like what around 7 hours unpaid overtime a week?! So so ridiculous, they blame it on the workload and the pressure to get it done but if they just chillaxed about it then the management would soon buck up and either hire more staff or pay them the overtime. I must admit though there was a crowd mentality to it, I felt like a MASSIVE dick when I left right on time and everyone else was still working. Glad it wasn't a permanent job or I expect I'd have eventually joined in.

Last night was okay. Drunk some wine and tried to get my Dad into Arrested Development. Told him the pilot was a 'little dodgy' and to keep with it but it didn't matter cause he bloody loved it :D From the way he was guffawing, he's gonna have a frigging heart attack at some of the later episodes when the show really finds its pace.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000
Automerged Doublepost

Or something.

Yep, rips out the hairs. And it hurts like a bitch. =P

But nah, he doesn't expect me to do it. I just hate having stubble on my legs and with shaving the hair grows back after a day (well you can feel it after a day). So from time to time I just get out the epilator so I won't have to shave every (other) day.

I just got home, even though I still sorta have school in the afternoon (though it's just illustration which means sitting around pretending to do work). I've been feeling pretty crappy this entire morning, having to go to the toilet multiple times, sometimes feeling like I would faint or throw up. Am amazed I managed to sit through those 4 hours heh.

Barely slept last night (3.5 hours, hooray) and so will have a short nap now, before going to pick up the male. =P

YAY YAY YAY

my day just got LOADS better

after worrying myself sick (and to tears) but my photography proposal: guess what my mark was?!

75 PERCENT!!!!!!!!

obviously im just bloody brilliant

YAY YAY YAY

my day just got LOADS better

after worrying myself sick (and to tears) but my photography proposal: guess what my mark was?!

75 PERCENT!!!!!!!!

obviously im just bloody brilliant

Yayyy well done! =D

What exactly was your proposal, if you don't mind sharing it? =)

Yayyy well done! =D

What exactly was your proposal, if you don't mind sharing it? =)

i cant explain it properly :P (well i did in my proposal :P)

i wait till i get it back cause i explained it better there than anything i could do in person (as my lecturer and seminar leader will tell you :P)

I believe epilators rip the hair right out, while shaving just cuts them so I doubt a male shaver would have an epilator option...but god knows what kinda niknaks you buy.

My electric shaver, when used with hair more than stubble, likes to yank the hair out rather than trim it... Another reason why I don't shave so much :P

Epilators better than waxing?

They both pluck the hair out. Waxing is maybe over quicker, but is messier, epilating can get more stubborn hairs out. Six and two threes really.

My wife epilates. Just watching her gritting her teeth as she does it makes my eyes water.

Dude - quotes and citations don't count towards your wordcount - and really your argument should be able to flow with the quotes, using them to sustain and support what it is you're saying. Tsk tsk tsk!

I know this. I know quotes and citations don't go towards word count. I was referring to having to address secondary sources in relation to the work I had already written which would affect the word count and would easily take me several hundreds over the limit which is why I didn't include secondary sources. That and when you're trying to write about why Plato thinks the soul is immortal means you'd end up going on for ages. Tutor said not to worry about secondary sources anyway so it should be fine. Not bothered really as long as I get a 'D' I can pass the module.

So yeh, went into Uni and handed in my philosophy essay. 5 minutes and that was it. Kind of a waste of money but had to be done. Now have the rest of the day free but think I may put in some research time for a report as I want to go out tomorrow what with my parents going away for the weekend again.

Yeah but your essay's rambling and addressing secondary sources shouldn't necessarily be two separate things... *shrugs* well you seem to do alright with your essays anyway :)

My electric shaver, when used with hair more than stubble, likes to yank the hair out rather than trim it... Another reason why I don't shave so much :P

uh, didn't it come with a long hair trimmer? it fucking kills when they rip hair out.

Quotes can be contributed to the word count if they're short enough. We were told about 1.5/2 lines is the "limit"

uh, didn't it come with a long hair trimmer? it fucking kills when they rip hair out.

That's why some beardy people have lil scissors on standby if they let it go long enough.