NEurope

That's awesome! And i voted for you, aww, i feel good inside now :p

What do you win?

Congrachurashuns!

Well done Eenuh, you work pretty hard on your art stuffs and you have ooodles of talent. You deserve it muchly.

Woo, gratz Eenuh! Not hard to see why they chose yours over the others - yours is the only one that thinks outside the box and is memorable and stands out, while the others are all just covers for generic electronica albums. :heh:

Whooooooooooooooooooo!

I just found out that I won that RedBubble contest I posted a thread about not too long ago! First place! Yayyyyy! ^_______^

http://www.redbubble.com/people/redbubble/journal/2725072-the-sound-of-the-winners-envelope

This made my day, haha. My heart literally skipped a beat when I found out. X3

Holy cow! Well done! Thats...well thats awesome, you don't need me telling you. Serious congrats, your talent is getting pr0 recognition.

----

I think I'm the only person from my crew not to have skyved off this week. [/Hard worker]

excellent eenuh!!! congratulations!!! :grin:

so glad you won over the 2nd placer... i've TOTALLY seen that design somewhere before O_O

...cant think where though *brain strain*

There must be at least fifty different album covers from the late 90s I've seen with almost exactly the same motif, I swear.

Thanks everyone! =D

That's awesome! And i voted for you, aww, i feel good inside now :p

What do you win?

Haha yeah, thanks to all your votes I got into the top 20. From there on out the decision was made by the Demo store. They will now purchase 30 of my shirts (I get a 30% markup price per shirt they buy, so that's about 4-5 euro per shirt I think) and sell them in their store in London. =)

Basically I just earn a bit of money (maybe a bit over 100 euro, I don't really know) and get a bit of public display. Yay! =D

I just found out that I won that RedBubble contest I posted a thread about not too long ago! First place! Yayyyyy! ^_______^

Congratulations! For the second time in as many days.

Honestly, next time you try to downplay your abilities my sarcasm is going to be so withering as to decimate the entire Eden Project in a single sentence. You're ridiculously talented and anyone that argues otherwise will be smote, even if that person happens to be you!

Maybe those going to the London meet should swing by Carnaby Street...

Honestly, next time you try to downplay your abilities my sarcasm is going to be so withering as to decimate the entire Eden Project in a single sentence.

If only you used your powers for good instead of evil.

I'm on OS X on my PC! And with the internet running and everything!

...Now I suppose I'll have to get back to doing some real work :/

Thanks everyone! =D

Haha yeah, thanks to all your votes I got into the top 20. From there on out the decision was made by the Demo store. They will now purchase 30 of my shirts (I get a 30% markup price per shirt they buy, so that's about 4-5 euro per shirt I think) and sell them in their store in London. =)

Basically I just earn a bit of money (maybe a bit over 100 euro, I don't really know) and get a bit of public display. Yay! =D

When will the t-shirts be in the shop? I might manage to visit it and get a picture of it in the front display and buy one :o

yay Eenuh! I keep reminding myself to buy one of your shirts or a print. I'll get right on that! *buys stuff*

Whooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/redbubble/journal/2725072-the-sound-of-the-winners-envelope

This made my day, haha. My heart literally skipped a beat when I found out. X3

You've won this, been published a few times, had a 'work of the day' thing (is that my imagination?) ... Aimless is right. You're simply not allowed to put yourself down again until you have a year like the rest of us - unsuccessful and sad.

I would say tell us where and we'll buy them but it's probably better if we buy them from you via redbubble and let word of you spread to the noobs in london!

Thanks everyone! =D

Where in London is their store? I've been wanting to get one of your shirts for a while, and if they're 2 stops North of me on the fast train, count me in!

Oh, and of course, congratulations! Keep thinking positive, and you'll go far!

Congrats are heading your way Eenuh!, keep up the already excellent work.

I've been looking through all my contacts on messenger and i have about 1/4 of them i frequently talk to, 1/4 i talk to when they come online and 1/2 i have no idea why i added them. I shall be having a clear-out later on as it were of all these old contacts (reasonings behind them no-shows is probably they changed addys and didn't inform me.)

Discovered that the essay i did for my government module got a fiiiirs,so i'm pretty pleased with that, and it means that so far, save one essay, i've got a 2:1 or higher =]

Discovered that the essay i did for my government module got a fiiiirs,so i'm pretty pleased with that, and it means that so far, save one essay, i've got a 2:1 or higher =]

Sounds great, well done on that possible 2:1.

Sounds great, well done on that possible 2:1.

Thaank you, it's pretty much made my week as i've been like 2 marks off a first (i know theres alot of difference between a 68 and a 70 but still) so its kinda nice to get this.

Now to plan the next 3 =D

I could be better. This sister thing is getting out of hand, and I'm 200 miles away too many to be able to properly help. Thus I feel useless as a result. The only thing I can do is call parents and that feels like weaselling to an extent.

However, congratulations on the win Eenuh. :)

I feel like I´m reliving the same day over and over again...

god I am bored.

Only thing keeping me entertained is the planning of Gears of Dead Evil me and Vicar are imagining in a msn convo.

Woopto. Told Mr Manager about my woes, and he said he'll look into it. He said "Its one in four now" and I was like "Chillout boyo." Well no I said "Well I agreed to 1 in 6 originally, and am not really happy changing that" So I guess we'll see.

Also finished storyboarding the first issue of comic, and started the scripting just a second ago. Got to the second page, and lolled when I needed an extra panel ie ammendment to the story boarding already, which is partial lol but I guess to be expected. The impending unknown of looking for an artist will have to start soon. Not sure what kind of reaction I'm gonna get other than assuming it will probably be difficult. Yipes.

Also found out about an epic TV show thanks tew Jayseven, so rli rli want to get home and download it for massive hax.

Also finished storyboarding the first issue of comic, and started the scripting just a second ago. Got to the second page, and lolled when I needed an extra panel ie ammendment to the story boarding already, which is partial lol but I guess to be expected. The impending unknown of looking for an artist will have to start soon. Not sure what kind of reaction I'm gonna get other than assuming it will probably be difficult. Yipes.

Awesome!! I'm quite excited about it actually! :smile:

I think I've managed to secure the money for the course I wanted to go on. Plus I'm thinking about buying a new bike. Might start looking for a new job. Not sure though. I've got a load of essays and exams coming up.

Read another couple of issues of Invincible. I loved the whole bit with Allen. Issue 7 next.

Going to see 'Waltz With Bashir'. I seem to be engulfed by comics nowadays. :heh:

Awesome!! I'm quite excited about it actually! :smile:

Teehee, thanks me too. I was a little worried that the first issue is a little bland, but now I've started giving it dialogue its sounding a lot more interesting and settling my fears.

I think I've managed to secure the money for the course I wanted to go on. Plus I'm thinking about buying a new bike. Might start looking for a new job. Not sure though. I've got a load of essays and exams coming up.

Sweeeeet. Let me know how it goes, and showww me results. (When is it?) A new bike? But...but...what about your love(ly new)(ish) one?

Read another couple of issues of Invincible. I loved the whole bit with Allen.

Brilliant. Allen is a freaking SWEET character.

Issue 7 next.

Aaaiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SRS text me when you've read it. *PMs mobile number*

PS, I am no scarier in text form than internet form. Tellyn can confirm this, after our epic 24 session on Monday. Back and forth witty comments (from him) and "LULthatwasawesomehax" from me) :p

Edited by ReZourceman

A huge pile of shit, thats how shit my day has been. Its like someone just came along, saw my day and then shit all over it. My day has just been a big pile of utter shit.