NEurope

went to the gym, cold impaired my run. used the bench press machine and its given me about 7 blisters.

all my muscles are currently pumped up, so feeling big and tight. looks good to, which is the only thing keeping me at the gym these days.

keep seeing a hot girl there, may try and strike up a conversation if i happen to end up near her on machines.

Question to anyone: I've just ordered a few things for the first time on Shopto, how long does it usually take to get a confirmation email or for the order to appear in the 'order' tab in 'my account'?

On topic: My days was boring, maths teacher wasn't there, Biology was yawnful.

Question to anyone: I've just ordered a few things for the first time on Shopto, how long does it usually take to get a confirmation email or for the order to appear in the 'order' tab in 'my account'?

Not too long iirc. How long has it been?

I'm angry at myself...

I was not brave enough to put Spaghetti into a Tortilla! :p

Ah well, apart from that it was a good day. Everyone seems to be ill at the moment. I also managed to tell someone they sounded like an aroused penguin, so the usual. :D

Amazing. Nothing feels better than having....well just look.

Jimmy the sex god praises me.

My day was well. Awww yeaaah.

Amazing. Nothing feels better than having....well just look.

Jimmy jimmy jimmy. I :heart: Jimmy. Can't wait to see his lovely face, will be awesome.

I went to my weightwatchers class tonight and lost freakin' 4 lbs this week =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *happyhappy*

Hmm, I haven't been on N-Europe for a good long while, shocking.

Today I had to get up super early to get into central london to put a deposit down on my new guitar. omgz, so beautiful.

main_11279.jpg

Apart from that, college was cool, have to do some ludicrously complex stuff for my techniques exam, oh well, new guitarrrr <slobbers>

I went to my weightwatchers class tonight and lost freakin' 4 lbs this week =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *happyhappy*

As no one has said so yet I thought I would: well done and congrats!

Woke up at 7 (was going to download some stuff while it doesnt affect usage count (before 8am) but it jolted me awake so I stayed that way. Did some uni work. Phoned up the morons at The Link. Went to meeting with scriptwriting tutor. Came back did a bit of work. Went to lecture and had arranged to miss the screening and watch it in my own time but the lecturer said his copy of Teeth was dodgy so we arranged for someone to drive me to Blockbusters and rented it. Random but fun.

Went to see my mom. Got my new ipod. Made my treck home and played with it. Just doing a bit of video editing (found an awesomely cheesy effect) and then BSG then bed.

Spent a lot of today catching up on Smallville. Went to work, had conversation woth Bluey, it was awkward. That carried onto an awkward MSN convo and now feeling under par. Tired of being the one who feels like crap when she deserves it more.

Spent a lot of today catching up on Smallville. Went to work, had conversation woth Bluey, it was awkward. That carried onto an awkward MSN convo and now feeling under par. Tired of being the one who feels like crap when she deserves it more.

Chin up mate, things will heal with time! On the plus side, at least you still have us losers to talk to!

Went to uni, spent time with a friend. Which was ok, kept asking questions about stuff I wasn't really into talking about.

Got some work done and finished scrubs. Now to watch supernatural season 2. Also mate said about having somebody tutor us next year, who I dislike, got him for 3 and a half hours next term, eurgh. For our projects too...yay, all he does is come in when he wants to give us assignments, then fucks off again.

I'm also aware that hardly any of that makes sense...and yet I do not care. wheeee.

edit: ah jamba, you are a nice fellow, shouldn't have to feel like that! I find ignoring is the best policy, but sucks at the same time.

Chin up mate, things will heal with time! On the plus side, at least you still have us losers to talk to!

edit: ah jamba, you are a nice fellow, shouldn't have to feel like that! I find ignoring is the best policy, but sucks at the same time.

Lol, thanks guys... i think :p

I'll be ok. Just maybe expect me to be a little pissy on Sat night.

A freakin' massive mouse just jumped out of my bin and scared the hell outta me.. spent the last half hour trying to hunt him down with no luck :hmm:

I hate that it could be all over me while I sleep.. and I'm paranoid by everything I hear or that I can feel it touching me! Damn you, mousey :sad:

Well, tonight me and a few mates went to a Hookah Bar. It was pretty cool actually, except during my first hit someone made me laugh which caused much coughing.

For those that don't know what a Hookah is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Oh, and / nando / talking about a mouse reminds me that, a humane mouse trap is not humane in the winter....

Telecasters for the loose.

Telecasters for the loose? You mean they are running around with no restraints?

Telecasters for the loose.

fail-24.jpg

Hmm, is that a double fail for me or a fail for the fool who doesn't appreciate a fine ass guitar?