NEurope

Yesterday was a brilliant day. Took a day off and spent it with my mates getting drunk, playing snooker and generally having a laugh. Also avoided seeing my annoying aunt as well, she came over at 6pm and i came home at 4am then spent the morning in bed.

Today, well currently good. Have got a mate coming over later for another night out. He should be over about 6pm.

WIIIICKED DAY!!! i went to a gig in harajuku ~ saw explosions in the sky, MONO, and 2 random supporting bands. explosions were amazing. absolutely awsome! they seemed to have been re-names "exprosions in the sky" on the flyer tho~ but i bought a tshirt and the guy at the stall turned out to be the band;s artist... so we got chatting!! really awesome. MONO were really great too... and after 3 cheap beers i was feeling all rebellious so i nicked my locker key keyring :laughing: bua. ha. ha.

....i'm such a dick.

I just found out that my uncle (who has cancer) is on the same treatment that I was given for my arthritis...only in a bigger dose.

Jeez :blank:

Sorry to hear about you uncle Raining Again.

It's allright, we've known for ages.. He had the lump in his testicles removed. He's getting chemo to get rid of the rest of it. Just hope it doesn't spread =)

He doesn't seem to be suffering or anything, he's able to do normal stuff, just with a bit of tiredness. (as I know all too well having taken the medication he has!)

Well I'm having an awesome time. Arrived in Sydney for the last 4 nights of me and my girlfriend's travels in Australia yesterday, and today has been sunny (it hasn't been sunny for a while irritatingly)! We visited all the places we went to on the first week we had here, bought some souvenirs and an awesome t-shirt (Che Guevara with Mickey Mouse ears).

Don't want to go back to England now :( Although staying at my friend's uni accommodation really has made my desire for uni in October all the more strong...

Today I had an epic game of Tetris on my phone. Finally got a high score beating the one I got a while back. It's not much but it's a start.

Worked today, had a few games of pool. Set out tables for tomorrow.

It be Easter Sunday tomorrow, baskets are being blessed...nowish.

Standing guard at the shroud used to be quite fun. Now going, out of tradition, I just can't be bothered.

AxelNewBan.jpg

Bjork - Selmasongs. Dancer In The Dark (OST).jpg

bjorkexplosions.jpg

'Grane'_by_Anselm_Kiefer._Woodcut_with_paint_and_collage_on_paper_mounted_on_linin,_Museum_of_Modern_Art_(New_York_City).jpg

1243018.jpg

=?Windows-1252?B?SU1HMDAxNTEuanBn?=-752863.jpeg

Bjork singles

[AllCDCovers]_pj_harvey_dry_1992_retail_cd-front.jpg

_sf-roisin-murphy-03.jpg

art7.jpg

djdfjjfdngjfgnjfg.jpg

dcpreviews12.jpg

Document1.doc

DR.rar

DSCF1174.jpg

dt st st dt.doc

elektra.ttf

bjorkish_0414_03.jpg

bjorkish_0414_16.jpg

FACERG__.TTF

bjorkish_volta_08.jpg

brs-bos

brs-bos.rar

Christina Aguilera cast her web during an appearance at Hyde nightclub with husband Jordan Bratman1[8].jpg

enjoyed

face.gif

Photo 242.jpg

Photo 243.jpg

ffffhhfffdfd.jpg

GD_45A.JPG

grafik1.gif

HarpyMG.JPG

How effectively does J.doc

John's CV.docx

LimeWireOSX.dmg

oxg326.tmp.jpg

pgoldf.gbc

Photo 227.jpg

Photo 228.jpg

Photo 229.jpg

Photo 230.jpg

Photo 231.jpg

Photo 232.jpg

Photo 233.jpg

Photo 234.jpg

Photo 235.jpg

Photo 236.jpg

Photo 237.jpg

Photo 239.jpg

Photo 240.jpg

Photo 241.jpg

Photo 244.jpg

Photo 245.jpg

Photo 247.jpg

Photo 248.jpg

ROYALP.TTF

S8301516.JPG

S8301522.JPG

S8301541.JPG

S8301552.JPG

S8301554.JPG

S8301562.JPG

S8301576.JPG

S8301582.JPG

S8301585.JPG

S8301587.JPG

S8301589.JPG

S8301660.JPG

S8301664.JPG

stunning.gif

Telegraphem.otf

VisualBoyAdvance-1

vymiir.png

wantit.zip

The Sensual World

Microsoft Messenger

= My day.

More bad stuff?

Yes, just my brother and sister being a pain to me.

They pick their moments don't they? If it helps, my brother is the most arguementative person I know (cos in a convoluted way, having staunch opinions makes him feel more secure) and my sister used to be so selfish that one time she had a go at me for making intellectualy conversation, and in doing so made her feel stupid. Seriously... some times i wonder.

They pick their moments don't they? If it helps, my brother is the most arguementative person I know (cos in a convoluted way, having staunch opinions makes him feel more secure) and my sister used to be so selfish that one time she had a go at me for making intellectualy conversation, and in doing so made her feel stupid. Seriously... some times i wonder.

My brother thinks i am sad for having online friends and my other sister finds some of my friends names funny. :blank:

Today was okay (apart from the shopping fiasco), with lovely weather outside. Spring = awesome.

Then it all went downhill when I noticed just a moment ago how ugly I look right now. No wonder I'm always alone at home while everyone else is out having fun.

='(

Today was okay (apart from the shopping fiasco), with lovely weather outside. Spring = awesome.

Then it all went downhill when I noticed just a moment ago how ugly I look right now. No wonder I'm always alone at home while everyone else is out having fun.

='(

Absoute tosh! Don't believe a word of it *sticks fingers in ears* La La La La La!

Booked tickets for me and a friend to go and see the rather wee-yourself hillarious Dylan Moran at the Manchester Palace Theatre in October. Saw him on tv the other night and almost killed myself hearing his surrealy anarchic and disturbing anecdotes.

Can't wait!

Day has been alright, woke up put the finishing touches on my cakes and chocolate-mint truffles. Played some CoD2 online. Two of my favorite things right after another so early in the morning, it's going to be a good day. =]

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

This isn't the exact cake I made this morning, this one I made for the girl I'm taking to prom 18th birthday. But the cakes I made this morning are quite similar.

Booked tickets for me and a friend to go and see the rather wee-yourself hillarious Dylan Moran at the Manchester Palace Theatre in October. Saw him on tv the other night and almost killed myself hearing his surrealy anarchic and disturbing anecdotes.

Can't wait!

Haha I saw it too and I absolutely must see him. Been a fan of him since Black Books - I might book tickets for the Oxford show!

I ran into a door on Thursday night and I'm only just realising how much damaged i've done to my body. My head is swollen, my shoulder is fucked and I stumped my finger when I fell on to the floor and it hurts like hell.

And I went and ordered a pizza last night. Which was not cool.

Yay, home made cheese steaks for dinner.

I'll make someone a great wife one day.

Well I'm having an awesome time. Arrived in Sydney for the last 4 nights of me and my girlfriend's travels in Australia yesterday, and today has been sunny (it hasn't been sunny for a while irritatingly)! We visited all the places we went to on the first week we had here, bought some souvenirs and an awesome t-shirt (Che Guevara with Mickey Mouse ears).

Don't want to go back to England now :( Although staying at my friend's uni accommodation really has made my desire for uni in October all the more strong...

Holy shit.

Welcome back.

Was in Leeds today. Bought two hoodies and a t-shirt. The guy from the Bedroom Orchestra was busking. He's good. But some wierdo lady started doing this strange dance in front of him. A lot of people were laughing a few were scared, others were embarrassed. Then a can rolled down the street into so she picked it up and started dancing with it. It was funny in a "should I be laughing as she might be mentally disabled" sort of way.

Spent the latter afternoon juggling, diaboloing, staffing and poi-ing in the park with a few cans of cider. Met a good crowd of like-minded people. Then headed my way to a bbq, where good food and good times were had. Were 8 boys around a couple of fire for the most part, which is never a good combination - especially when lighter gel is involved.

Ace time! Water balloons and rugby balls; marshmallows and pre-rolled cigarettes. Summer is on its way. Now I've gotten home fairly soberly despite the 7 cans of cider; wishing I had some more to melt the night into morning, but instead I have a whopping three new x-files eps to watch (s03 e16-18!) which will do me good.

On the way from the park to the bbq I eased my social awkwardness by imagining everyone else I passed was a tree. An ugly tree, that could move. Really did the trick.