NEurope

My day has been great!

I FINALLY have a job, and I spent the rest of the day owning it up on Guitar Hero 3. It's so awesome! :D :D

Having a job is over-rated.

Bloody weekend full of working. Ah well. Least I had a decent evening, even if I didn't do much. And only one more day of work and then monday is my funday (haircut and going out)

My day has just been made alright.

After the earlier disappointment of watching Wednesday lose to Colchester some awesome thunder and lightening has cheered me up.

I had a big family party today which was fun, Everyone has gone now but I have decided to continue drinking and await the return of my girlfriend from work. :)

my days been pretty good really, woke up a bit hungover, had some food then found out someone had a spare ticket for Queens Of The Stone Age in Bristol so just been to see em and it was Sick! Sick! Sick!

Ashley - you must be pretty rich, though. I'm 500 quid in the red...

£1700ish in personal savings (need to check :/)

£1800ish owed to me by others

£5000ish in student loan account

my days been pretty good really, woke up a bit hungover, had some food then found out someone had a spare ticket for Queens Of The Stone Age in Bristol so just been to see em and it was Sick! Sick! Sick!

ohh nice! What was the crowd like? Did they play run pig run and into the hollow?

£1700ish in personal savings (need to check :/)

£1800ish owed to me by others

£5000ish in student loan account

.. ok yeah that's a lot of money... Damn. America better be worth it.

.. ok yeah that's a lot of money... Damn. America better be worth it.

Im not going. Was meant to be there this semester but because of that police...mishap a few years back it all fell apart.

My mom suggested using my inheritance money for us to go on holiday to NYC (presumably she'd pay her own way) for my 21st but the bitch is my 21st falls in the first week of the second semester, so I may go during reading week or the summer. Or after uni finishes I may travel.

Im quitting work in January though because its just too much stress and hassle. Im now acting assistant manager and having no fun fun fun.

ohh nice! What was the crowd like? Did they play run pig run and into the hollow?

Yeh they played both, and played In the Fade which is an awesome song. Didn't play No One Knows or Lost Art though. The Crowd was pretty savage for most of it. Its a small venue so whereever you are you feel close to the band. Was a good gig, probably not the best Ive seen em, they seem to lack the presence of Nick but it was still an amazing gig.

Yeh they played both, and played In the Fade which is an awesome song. Didn't play No One Knows or Lost Art though. The Crowd was pretty savage for most of it. Its a small venue so whereever you are you feel close to the band. Was a good gig, probably not the best Ive seen em, they seem to lack the presence of Nick but it was still an amazing gig.

Ohh ok do you have a link to a set list? I wonder what they play I love lullabies stuff like tangled in plaid? And you got a killer scene. The thing is there gigs must be so epic. What with fast uber songs 3and7s go with the flow. Then epic ones Somewhere in wolf run pig run and just damn badass ones burn the wtich noone knows then soft like make it with chu they could vary their gigs so much.

Today was crazy busy at work. Went out for a meal for my managers 40th birthday, and as I was paying for my meal I told the guy I could design him a new takeaway menu, to which he didn't seem that impressed. So I paid and sat back down, two minutes later the barmaid walked over to be and asked for a word with me. So I stepped up and she explained she was starting her own business and wants some business cards doing, and although she hasn't got a lot to pay for them she was still asking me for her business.

So im super happy, I've now got two clients im working with setting up my own business

Mcoy has had a very busy week, Mcoy has been working hard at his job to finish the NOD off for once, Mcoy hopes to get clearance to use the ion cannon on the temple of nod by next Tuesday and finish those fanatics once and for all, Mcoy also won a game of poker this night :D:D:D:D and will be able to put £10 forward towards the £10,000,000 project.

Mcoy also apologizes for not posting his random questions recently but Mcoy has been very busy with his new work and must keep at it! Mcoy promises a new random question very soon though

I just finished watching the last episode of Stargate SG-1. I can't remember not watching the show and it's my favourite show ever. It's really weird that it's over.

SG-1 for life!

I just finished watching the last episode of Stargate SG-1. I can't remember not watching the show and it's my favourite show ever. It's really weird that it's over.

SG-1 for life!

Woohoo another fan!

They're making 2 more movies to finish off the Ori story line. Should be out like next june apparently.

My days been sleepy up to yet :zzz:

Went to a wedding yesturday, got realy, REALLY drunk.

I might have to go throw up now..

ohh!! OH I'M ALIVE!!

i feel fantastic and i'm still alive!

friday evening, i started to feel a little ill... then friday night - i was very very sick all night >__< i couldnt even drink water without being sick! it was saturday morning before i finally fell asleep - and saturday evening before i woke up again, forced myself to drink, but couldnt eat more than half a slice of toast (and i love toast... so thats saying something... me + toast = <3)

woke up today at about 9am (exactly the time i should have been at work~) feeling... ok. not great, but i felt alive! my head was all "with it" even if my body was still tired... i got up, showered (haaaaaallelujah~) and had boiled egg and soldiers and half a cup of tea before i had to switch to water because the tea was making me feel funky.

but! i've had a wasted weekend - my tummy is still very sore - but i feel much better now :smile: *phew*

big_blue_bear_dark_1.jpg

blue bear is lookin' at you!

Bluey that picture is great! :D

I've had an ok day so far, My headache has completely gone. :yay: I still have a terribly sorethroat and cough and i feel a bit queazy in the stomach!

I haven't got as much work done this weekend as i wanted to, because of his. The rest of the day will consist of Finishing of the simpsons episodes i haven't seen (5 left) and watching Moyashimon, thanks for the reccomendation Bluey. :grin:

I'm now waiting for my lunch. :)

and watching Moyashimon, thanks for the reccomendation Bluey. :grin:

2-1.jpg

lets brew!!

microbiology has never been so cute ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqqeYyrxAQ

ironically my favorites are the evil little red guys, even though they made me so sick this weekend! *shakes fist at tiny microbes* curse you, microscopic scum!!

saying that the Hiochi bacteria -(X x X)- are cute too (why am i attracted to the destructive ones?!) coolness, you might be interested in the scientific notes to the show ^_^ they're fun to read after the episode~

My day was good yesterday, watched some TV in the morning then decided to head out and play snooker for the rest of the day.

Well, the day went well until 10pm when £5 got stolen from my wallet at the same time as my mates girlfriend came in and asked to have a go on my phone which was next to my wallet. Then after she returned the phone, i take a gander at it only to receive a text from a bloke she had been sleeping around with, which made me look through the phone at all the texts she sent and received.

Which then left me with the hard task of telling my mate the dreaded truth, which i warned him about before he asked her out. His face dropped when he read the texts on my phone and with that, he split up with her in the middle of the pub making her the most hated person in the pub there and then. I feel bad about telling him, but i had to otherwise he would have been hurt a lot more later on.

So far, Ive done some Super Mario Galaxy, and now Im on Guitar Hero 3.

Anyone else get hot whilst playing video gameS?

2-1.jpg

lets brew!!

microbiology has never been so cute ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqqeYyrxAQ

ironically my favorites are the evil little red guys, even though they made me so sick this weekend! *shakes fist at tiny microbes* curse you, microscopic scum!!

saying that the Hiochi bacteria -(X x X)- are cute too (why am i attracted to the destructive ones?!) coolness, you might be interested in the scientific notes to the show ^_^ they're fun to read after the episode~

Awesome! :awesome: thanks Bluey! I shall have a good read of the notes. :grin:

I love the opening it is so Cool!!! :D I love all of their designs they are Super Cute!!! :heart::yay: